Win the Spider LA - Land Grab - We need YOU!!!!

stjufytkjyfjsf

Last edited:
shffffffdsfghdfh

Last edited:
This is a good initiative of Rick's, and I hope everyone who participates has fun with it :girl:

Thank you Serica.

LAST CHANCE TO JOIN

ok folks last chance to join our event soc "Revolt of the Serious Noobs".

Some rules for clarity and fairness:

Other than some places personally reserved for tomorrow morning, we will not allow any new members to join from midnight tonight.

Tomorrow morning we need to be concentrating on our fight, and do not have time to add new players at soc terminal and re-run all plans again. If you want to join you should do this tonight (before midnight MA time)

To all members of our soc you must be online by 9:45am tomorrow morning at the latest (ideally 9:00am MA time) or YOU RISK BING KICKED from the soc at 09:55am Saturday 15th Feb 2014. This is to make it completely fair for those spending peds to fight for the LA.

So:

Online please 09:00am MA time Saturday 15th Feb 2015
Latest online 09:45am MA time
Deadline 09:55 am online or kicked from soc*

*The only exception to this rule, is you advise any of the Colonels you will slightly late in advance (i.e. by tonight).

All soc members, must contribute to the effort. Shooting, healing, repairing...you must at least do something for the duration of the fight, or you will be kicked from the soc. This is not about how much ped you spend (we appreciate some have much smaller budgets than others), we just want you to be there :)

I do not want to be ruthless, but it is only fair to those other members fighting and the reason you joined.

ok all that crap out the way.... LETS WIN THIS F***KING LA.

NO SURRENDER.

Rick

Last edited:
good luck to all participants, looking forward to seeing some killing spree hofs tomorrow :yay:

I'll be there as a reporter & without a gun but I'll secretly be helping Rick's side :)

However, I have to get here first...

edit:
If you can make a stream or video please do that. If I use your video for any article they'll be credited to you.

Good luck all

Thank you Serica.

LAST CHANCE TO JOIN

ok folks last chance to join our event soc "Revolt of the Serious Noobs".

Some rules for clarity and fairness:

Other than some places personally reserved for tomorrow morning, we will not allow any new members to join from midnight tonight.

Tomorrow morning we need to be concentrating on our fight, and do not have time to add new players at soc terminal and re-run all plans again. If you want to join you should do this tonight (before midnight MA time)

To all members of our soc you must be online by 9:45am tomorrow morning at the latest (ideally 9:00am MA time) or YOU RISK BING KICKED from the soc at 09:55am Saturday 15th Feb 2014. This is to make it completely fair for those spending peds to fight for the LA.

So:

Online please 09:00am MA time Saturday 15th Feb 2015
Latest online 09:45am MA time
Deadline 09:55 am online or kicked from soc*

*The only exception to this rule, is you advise any of the Colonels you will slightly late in advance (i.e. by tonight).

All soc members, must contribute to the effort. Shooting, healing, repairing...you must at least do something for the duration of the fight, or you will be kicked from the soc. This is not about how much ped you spend (we appreciate some have much smaller budgets than others), we just want you to be there :)

I do not want to be ruthless, but it is only fair to those other members fighting and the reason you joined.

ok all that crap out the way.... LETS WIN THIS F***KING LA.

NO SURRENDER.

Rick
Never give up, never surrender!! :yay:

If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. -St. Clement of Alexandra

Dream big and dare to fail. -Norman Vaughan

Giggity! -Quagmire

can' log back in; time-out all the time :(

got kicked out - cant get back in.. so very disappointed.

Last edited:
Did the freakin server crash or something?? Dayyyum!

Server crashes and now I get 15 timeouts in a row trying to log back in, cant log in now for 15 minutes.

This is total bullshit...just another way MA pampers WSS. Make it impossible for us to do it. So bringing 60 people or 100 which is what it would take to beat their 30, well that's just fucking impossible now cuz that many just crashes server.

Just like the Rx Unit a few days ago that TP'd away as we were shooting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't get interrupted, and then he lets WSS kill him.

Last edited:
Im out too and cant log in, great server upgrade MA, now try change from 486 to sth new!

same cannot get in

It is sad; just sad.

Yupp MA cut my spree short with the boot :/
Out on the bench my self too

Spent 5 minutes waiting to revive, 20 minutes trying to get back from revive, now 10 minutes trying to get back ingame. Thanks again MA :dunce:

this is a big SHIT lagggggggggggggggg:mad:

I cant login, I get timeout

Since I logged out (to fix the bugged team, "you are already member of team") I can't get back in again. I once edit: Twice got grey screen disconnect with popup and was in for a second, but no success to login and stay ingame longer than a second.

Mindark you guyz are the loosest sucky company ever, you just fail at everything

also got booted

noticed before i got booted there were only 3 guarding landmarker

Time out after time out well done MA seems to work ok for ark event but can't handle the same amount of people at a fort :/

I cant make forum chat working, is that broken?

Fuck shit servers lol 20 timeout...

I've sent a notice to the operations department, hopefully they will be able to get it up and running soon.

Back