"London Calling" Meet-Up Saturday 24th Feb.

ah ok a jack or 2 then ....:shots: :laugh:

If your gonna carry me a few kilometers then Id happily pay 10 peds ;)

hmm think i might pop down to this now, was quite undecided before, oh and ill pay YOU 10 peds

hmm think i might pop down to this now, was quite undecided before, oh and ill pay YOU 10 peds

:rofl:
Id like to see anyone top this one!

Ill give you a lifetime supply of julmust.

:D

*u wish*

Ill give you a lifetime supply of julmust.

:D

*u wish*

mm julmust

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=w1eDcKEhDvo[/YOUTUBE]

"on christmas it must be must"

I have just been having a look at hotel prices Skam and boring chains like Travel Lodge have deals for £26 a night for a twin room for some of their places. So, the deals are there, we just need to confirm the date.
:

I'm in. I'll book the travel lodge room for friday and saturday nights.

WOOOOT!!!!

I am 90% certain that you can count me in =))))) the only problem I may have is getting the money together and this whole EU cash card thing doesnt help but hopefully it will get fixed in time :) So please, add me tentatively to the list =)

:rofl:
Id like to see anyone top this one!

I'll give you 100PEDs :wise: :laugh: Might not be able to make it the full kilometer though :D

ahhh id do it fur free :silly2:

I'll give you 100PEDs :wise: :laugh: Might not be able to make it the full kilometer though :D

ill double any future bid and id make you smile ;)

damn it muttley wins, but we sure aint out without a fight (laserquest here we come ;) )

Rip

WOOOOT!!!!

I am 90% certain that you can count me in =))))) the only problem I may have is getting the money together and this whole EU cash card thing doesnt help but hopefully it will get fixed in time :) So please, add me tentatively to the list =)

Holy moly!! Even SIBUK will be there!! cant wait to discuss chillinuts & hangliding with ya lol

:laugh: :cool:

chillinuts.jpg

i very excite!!

...Oh Mr Vincent Vaughn.... what have you started?????

:wtg: :hammer: :beerchug: :umn:

ill double any future bid and id make you smile ;)

Someone! Quick! Make a bid of a few K peds so that it will pay for my hotel during the stay :laugh:

This is working up to be an absolute HOOT :yay:

Piggyback races around Trafalgar Square seems to be a must :laugh:

Still looking like 6 TDO coming.

We are certainly up for the LaserQuest thingy, then pub, then frightening Londeners taking in some sights, then pub, then al of us posing somewhere good for what must be a FANTASIC photo opportunity, then pub and take it from there.....

We are certainly up for the LaserQuest thingy, then pub, then frightening Londeners taking in some sights, then pub, then al of us posing somewhere good for what must be a FANTASIC photo opportunity, then pub and take it from there.....

Don't forget to make a pogo dancing movie (;

Someone! Quick! Make a bid of a few K peds so that it will pay for my hotel during the stay :laugh:

tsk only interested in the money lol ;p:rolleyes:

nice idea!

theres a good possibility that me and dezmo and jc will come down from manchester guys... and ill have a word with matt76 whos over in grimsby .. sounds like a nice idea !! will keep you informed with any plans we can get together pimp in pink over and out
:pimp:

Holy moly!! Even SIBUK will be there!! cant wait to discuss chillinuts & hangliding with ya lol

:laugh: :cool:

chillinuts.jpg

i very excite!!

lol zomg man :D I might just bring some of those chilli nuts with me for while we have a few beers!!!! =DDDD I was gonna bring a crapload of beers down with me since its prolly damn expensive in London to get the beers in.

What do you think I should bring? I was gonna grab 2 crates of Carlsberg Export. The only problem might be getting them into London, cos I mean if we are going to be going out drinking then im going to have the leave the car somewhere ;/ and I dont think we will be able to bring them into a pub etc. but bah, we shall see what we can figure out.

lol zomg man :D I might just bring some of those chilli nuts with me for while we have a few beers!!!! =DDDD I was gonna bring a crapload of beers down with me since its prolly damn expensive in London to get the beers in.

What do you think I should bring? I was gonna grab 2 crates of Carlsberg Export. The only problem might be getting them into London, cos I mean if we are going to be going out drinking then im going to have the leave the car somewhere ;/ and I dont think we will be able to bring them into a pub etc. but bah, we shall see what we can figure out.

Beer costs the same in Tescos in London as most places (although I bet Morrisons is cheaper oop north lol:) ). The bar bill shouldn't be too bad.... just imagine every 4 pints was 5, you'll be okay.

is everyone booking at the same hotels or are you all over the place? im not sure wether to book one or not (had an offer from my mate to stay over at theirs), and im definately not sure where to book.

im thinking somewhere central to everywhere we're goin, but as i dont know london at all...

erm, a lil help please? :scared: :ahh:

no idea yet mate

Me and C wont be booking our hotel till about 25th o this month (need pay :p ) but we were thinking somewhere around hyde park ideally near a tube station :D

other than that i havent got a clue but will do more digging round for hotels closer to pay day :D

and gr8 to hear pole (dude) and Sibuk should be able to make it to :cool:

I've heard alt+screen print won't work in London - some bug with it. Will have to resort to old fashioned cameras :D

I'm getting more and more excited as each day passes.....:yay:

OK, I updated the list, and am liasing with EPS to decide on some activities.
:yay:

- VV

Back