"London Calling" Meet-Up Saturday 24th Feb.

Where's the "list"??? Oh and anyone flying in wanna pop to duty free for me?;) ;)

First post of this thread dude..... btw London's the grimy crowded bit west of Swindon lol

:) Beat me to it:)

Is there anyone going who may be interested in sharing a twin, triple or quad hotel room for the weekend? I don't mind sharing a room with women but I should warn you I am almost certainly a man. :scratch2: I am looking into booking into a hotel for the fri and sat nights but I can probably manage sun night too. Remember the more the cheaper and we can probably pay £20/$38 or so per night, with separate bed's and everything. :yay:

http://www.hostelbookers.com/hostels/england/london/

I have found a cheap hostel in the hyde park area so I won't be needing the hotel. Sorry to let anyone down but this way I can stay sunday night too.

Last edited:
I´m working on it :)

Nice idea. There are some people i really would like to meet :)

I started to work on getting over to that island (checking flights, asking for a few days off, etc)

If i got a 100% positive or negative result, i`ll inform you.

Yes Poi Dale.. You know you loved it the last time.. ::wishes she had of filmed it:: It had Action.. excitment... And Dale wacking himself with both pois in the crotch.

Joy.

Hey i dont mind sharing rooms either ::coughs:: your just gonna have to deal with Sob And I:ahh: :wtg: :inbed:

woot - im interested in going!
thought i gotta play the poor student card and start saving up all my xmas money :D

:scratch2: hmm gotta think up a quick money makin scheme....
:idea:
Zammy: upgrading pixie armour to shadow for just 100 ped!

whats everyone gona do about gettin a place to stay at?
or is this just a spur of the moment post and you havent actually sorted anything out yet? :p

:wtg:

In that pace you'll make it to london like in 2009. Maybe this works: Downgrading shadow to pixie 1000 peds!

:p

I looked at the list to see i was still a maby.
Well now i can confirm i will most deffinetly be their :cool:

Great to see some of the names on the confirmed list :)

And with 5 TDO!!!! with 2 more planning to come as well :)

OMG, will try to sort it out.. due on a plane 6am sunday morning, but wtf, would be great to meet up and flying is much easier with a monster hangover...:yay:

Last time a checked you do to! Alot louder than me ^.^

So you bot snore in bed or whatever. the point is, can you live with the noise the other one is making......

(when is the wedding btw)

and flying is much easier with a monster hangover...:yay:

sure is,.... sure is

jack-daniels.jpg
- that mixed stuff

:cool:

i am definatley ok for the meet so count me in.

CPH, Bring some of that when i pick you up will ya :)

Ill give you the money :wtg: hahaha

C

Ok then :)

ill bring the glasses.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

(damn poort quality phone lol)

c

Now now guy's he can only carry so much stuff at once...of course we can happily rent carriage space.

shh, go along with it Pollus and I'll cut you in. Just don't tell anyone... :scratch2:

looks like i'll have to get used to that brown stuff everyone likes so much :p

C.. you gonna take me for a JD drinking lesson later? ;) (JD Virgin here :O )

Think we'll need a trailer on the car when we go the that airport lol

Rip

looks like i'll have to get used to that brown stuff everyone likes so much :p

C.. you gonna take me for a JD drinking lesson later? ;) (JD Virgin here :O )

Think we'll need a trailer on the car when we go the that airport lol

Rip

prolly a good idea to get some training in my son :laugh:

:p ;)

I'm fine with everything else.... ANYTHING else ;) but that stuff....well lets just say i had a bad experience:eek:

Rip

:p ;)

I'm fine with everything else.... ANYTHING else ;) but that stuff....well lets just say i had a bad experience:eek:

Rip

sure we all had some of them at a point in time.... i know i for sure have had a few lol

Back