Recent content by 1kevinrt

1. 1

Buying: Rutol Textures/Stones

HaHA whos worse me or the people who posted after me ? any ways i got some rutol stones to sell :)
  2. 1

Buying: Rutol Textures/Stones

i have ~140 rutol stones
  3. 1

name and shame

if your in an opalo only hunt using a more powerful weapon then you will get more loot than everyone else. Thats why they do opalo/CB5 only so everybody can get an even shot at the loot. i was pissed at connie for a little while for going into our sweat circle at swamp and killing the cobombo...
  4. 1

Info: My advice to a "noob" and it was good :)

Most of what you say is reasonable but I take issue with your attidude twards non depositers. I think it is good for the game to have some non depositers because they do alot of sweating. I dont deposit and ive produced about 20000 bottles of sweat in the last month. I don't think there are...
  5. 1

Where's that at - 500 PED

first: 61859, 88677 second: 61497, 75107
  6. 1

Sweat trade

you find someone whos buying sweat at 5.83/ k let me know i got a little to sell myself
  7. 1

Try out!

anybody get the others? mind if i go after them too?
  8. 1

think the calipso challinge is still running, but if the noob hasent found the forum himself...

think the calipso challinge is still running, but if the noob hasent found the forum himself then he might not be devoted enough to stick to the game. so maby we should save that information for noobs that do something like get some difficult TP's.
  9. Billys

Billys

explore
  10. 1

Try out!

found them coords 86188,91568. thats for #1.
  11. 1

Oil rig drops

Im not sure about random drops having that much of a positive effect for a dedicated rig running n00b. But I don't think it will really hurt, before sweating came back I spent days running the rig and I got about 80 ped in oil, but once you consider the time I spent i guss i was making a little...
  12. 1

Oil rig drops

Im doing some advertising for this thread around the oil rig, maby that will generate some activity. I'm tempted to post some threads linking to this one in n00bs corner and PvP but i figure that would probably annoy the forum administrators, so I gu8ss I won't.
  13. 1

Oil rig drops

All the drops at the rig are right near the pump. I was thinking that set up was frusterating for n00bs trying to get oil and I assume boring for the ubers guarding it. The way it's set up I don't see much use for statigy so I just run in the same way all the time and almost always get blasted...
  14. 1

SGA Guide event : Zychion Treasure hunt mk II

One set of those "worthless" blue prints I won has sold at 25 ped. It might not be money in hand but with some paitince and some use of my brain I can probably sell it for more than an opalo and 1k rounds are worth. I thought that was part of the game, Figure out the traiding system and use it...
  15. 1

Let's start a tabloid

I always liked reading the enlightining articals in THE NEWS about subjects like the two-headed man who was running for mayor in a German town and Chairman Mao's plans to invade the United States via Mexico in 2002.So here's my headline. MindArk Trying to drive n00bs away. On saturday night I...
Back