name and shame

Status

Joe_Taxpayer

Old Alpha
Society
Integrity version 2.0
Gregg TheTaxman McNally
connie of tax collectors is a cheater , was swunting with it , used amp , called her on it , shot me dead , i left team cause i dont play with cheaters , gally seen the amp , all proof i need , connie resign or i come for whole soc , remember ebasu , no , well nobody remember tax collectors if you dont resign , im that pissed at your lowhanded actions

talks a lot at swamp - not too impressive

good luck

in before the :locked:

connie of tax collectors is a cheater , was swunting with it , used amp , called her on it , shot me dead , i left team cause i dont play with cheaters , gally seen the amp , all proof i need , connie resign or i come for whole soc , remember ebasu , no , well nobody remember tax collectors if you dont resign , im that pissed at your lowhanded actions

is it not better for you all to use amps as its umm more eco or was this opalo hunting? i never use amps on that crap :eek:

:laugh: HOLY SHIT he's coming for you! RUN HIDE FLEE!

Excuse me for my noobiness, but how is using a amp when swunting a cheat? I didn't even know the sweat machines had amps. What am I missing here?

Excuse me for my noobiness, but how is using a amp when swunting a cheat? I didn't even know the sweat machines had amps. What am I missing here?

They can't be amped.

Joe meant the person was using a A101 amp on their Opalo when the rules obviously (from what I gather) stated no amps are to be used.

Who cares if this avatar did, who cares if they didn't. they maybe got an extra pec in loot that they paid for in a extra pec in decay :0. It is a game life goes on, deal with it.

if your in an opalo only hunt using a more powerful weapon then you will get more loot than everyone else. Thats why they do opalo/CB5 only so everybody can get an even shot at the loot.

i was pissed at connie for a little while for going into our sweat circle at swamp and killing the cobombo we had led from the pack. she did that twice, think she wanted them because they were olds and she didn't care that we had led them off to an isolated spot to sweat.

This argument makes no mathematical sense :scratch2:

You guys should use amps if you can.
Amp > no amp

Try to feel a little more pretty!

[YOUTUBE]Kmv3WlKa6U8[/YOUTUBE]

Try to feel a little more pretty!

Chrome...........
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol

Lighten up Gregg it's just a game. Afterall it was you who was trying to scam noobs into paying you 100ped to run them to nea's. Karma.... what comes around goes around. Nuff said.

Suprprised? Only experience I`ve had with any Tax Collector is either ks`ing or agroing mobs. Been a while but that stuff stays in memory. SIne we are naming and shaming....oh and IBLT! lol

how is offering a service a scam , think it wont cost me 100 ped to run noobs , you do it for free , have fun with your ped card

how is offering a service a scam , think it wont cost me 100 ped to run noobs , you do it for free , have fun with your ped card

Doesn't cost anything from sweat to nea's... no mob out there really unless your the dipshit that runs into falx LA with arms flailing..:yay:

Impressive use of commas but still unreadable.

Against EF rules, though?

Hey there Joe ... first off, sorry my dear, but it is against forum rules to "name and shame" by posting the names of suspected scammers, and for the very reasons that 711 lists in the rule. Second, I don't feel that offering a service is a scam, unless the service appears to be taking advantage of someone. Charging new players 100 ped to run them to one TP (Neas) is rather steep, don'tcha think? ... especially when there are other services and fellow Entropians who don't charge anything. Some even give away things to help new players get started, so ... I can see why this activity wouldn't be looked upon very kindly.

Probably ... the best thing in these situations is to file a support case if something like this becomes a continuous harassment and disruption of game-play. I can tell you that it's best to have evidence, so it's important to get screenshots and/or video. I hope it all works out, but unfortunately, and according to the rules, the forum is not the place to do that. Even if this is ultimately interpreted as a dispute, there's a rule that covers that too with regard to posting about it at the forum, so anyway you look at it, this thread might be closed. :dunno:

Heard about stack share?

Trying to get people to believe that something they can do for free is worth 100 PED is so much worse, dude. Never heard of anyone else charging for a TP run, you do it when you're bored and feel like helping someone. I got every TP in-game within a week in OJ's and no weapon. How do you justify asking 100 PED to get to one?

Did you get a comma amp btw? Looks like you're a sniffling crying kid explaining how bigger kids took your toys....

Hurrikane

Ahhhhhh swunt amp wars.... ok.. I'm tired.. not very creative ... lol

In before the lock though! :D

Did you get a comma amp btw?

hurricane, for your information , comma amps are relatively easy to obtain , however , like any amp , they do increase decay , specifically on two related keys on the keyboard , the shift key , and the caps lock key , causing capital letters to become inoperable , over time

hurricane, for your information , comma amps are relatively easy to obtain , however , like any amp , they do increase decay , specifically on two related keys on the keyboard , the shift key , and the caps lock key , causing capital letters to become inoperable , over time

Gak - it's infectious! I refuse to use a comma here.

1. stay cool :cool:
  2. take it as lesson
  3. try to use less commata
  4. stay cool:cool:
  5. use more points to end a sentence
  6. try to close a sentence after 17 words
  7. take a deep breath after every sentence
  8. stay cool :cool:
  9. remember this case for the next time
  10. ..... stay cool :cool:
  11. are you cool ?

:rolleyes: there are bigger things to complain about... :thumbup:

connie of tax collectors is a cheater

Am I the only one who found it funny with the names being that the taxpayer is angry at the tax collector? :laugh:

(sry Joe for offtopic)

Am I the only one who found it funny with the names being that the taxpayer is angry at the tax collector? :laugh:

(sry Joe for offtopic)

I think taxpayers has been pissed on tax collectors the last 1000 years,nothing new in this thread .-) IBTL! :yay:

Well unless no-amping was stated then Connie had no reason to not amp.

I have to :laugh::laugh::laugh: at getting pk'd though. Too funny. Stop crying about the PK dude, it wasn't even in a lootable PvP zone.

Oh another one of these threads!
Shame on who posted or whoever done the wrong:eek:
Welcome to the game, may be :locked: soon !

lol. very funny!

:rofl: OMG. hilarious

Well unless no-amping was stated then Connie had no reason to not amp.

I have to :laugh::laugh::laugh: at getting pk'd though. Too funny. Stop crying about the PK dude, it wasn't even in a lootable PvP zone.

exactly!

And btw. was VERY hard to read the OP and understand what this is all about. Someone used an AMP while you thought they shouldn´t?

Ummmh, I guess thats something you COULD talk about? Not exactly the end of the world.. :cool:

Status
Back