Recent content by aj502

1. aj502

DDoS of unprecedented scale 'stops Sweden working'. The target? A gaming site

Meh...As long as it keeps 'em from DDoSing League of Legends again, who cares? :P Tippin'
  2. aj502

FYI: My withdrawal has not been received within 50 days

Shoti...MA forwarded their response to me by accident: Sorry, bro. :( Tippin'
  3. aj502

Rock Stars!!!

Tippin'
  4. aj502

Rock Stars!!!

Well...Daisy was pretty funny to chat at ya gotta admit (if you realized he wasn't trying to be serious :P ) Tippin'
  5. aj502

Rock Stars!!!

RockStars? lol...Worst PK group ever. Bring back Daisy so nubs can shoot/loot him in a VTOL. But wait...I thought you were anti-pirate, NYR? Tippin'
  6. aj502

Fireside Chat with DJ Lokia

Oh we ALL know the question everyone really wants to know, pirate and non-pirate alike. ;) Tippin'
  7. aj502

AJ502 Showtime

6 words: I'm....To sexy for my cat! :D Tippin'
  8. aj502

Radio Arkadia Road Trip 2013 - all invited

Well that's not slightly embarassing... :duh: Tippin'
  9. aj502

Poll: At what price will you cease to acquire more CLDs?

You seem to get what I am hinting at, Profit. You can't because it is through the roof. Divs don't count twords determining p/e (or book value) - they are normally deducted from the previous periods' value (as a writeoff/expense/etc as a lump sum...). So as not to give everyone a headache, I...
  10. aj502

Poll: At what price will you cease to acquire more CLDs?

It still puzzles me that there are so many long term investors that don't know how to determine book value by P/E ratio... :scratch2: ...Prolly best you don't learn how to now tho. Tippin'
  11. aj502

The Skeeze was a no looter :/ Tippin'
  12. aj502

Omegaton A204 looted

To quote a wise man: But hey, nice that MA tossed an A204 to Lootus. :) Tippin'
  13. aj502

Help: Stuck in Space, bug is NOT FIXED!!!!!!

omgomgomgomg!!!! That was....Wait... That was as non-contraversial as the original one was...What was all the controversy about again? Needless to say, this could put a damper on ANYONE's service if not addressed.... Any new instances of this happening? Tippin'
  14. aj502

My beer intake? :beerchug: Tippin'
  15. aj502

Holy hell! What's bigger, my nose or Skeezer's hat? :D Tippin'
Back