Omegaton A204 looted

Lorthis

Dominant
Fredrik Jedi Deluxe has found a rare item (Omegaton A204) with a value of 5 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Congratulations to him!

Interesting find... (meaning: I want one :))

Could check entropia life. The rare loot time against what mob he may have globalled on around that time.

Anyone know what mob A204 used to loot from originally?

Judging by the EL this was Eomon

Added:
This leads me to an interesting conclusion. If you put in the TT Mod Mercs, Mod FAP's, then they come back in the loot :)

And eomon young or so it seems.
Gz to the recent sellers of A204.
And feeling sorry for the buyers, myself included.

Last edited:
Do you guys think it means the regular A204's that have been upgraded are being put back into the lootpool, or that maybe MA just put a few new ones in Eomons for the migration event?

Ok cool.

Nice to see these amps dropping, and LOL at the people that brought when the price was inflated :D

Added:
This leads me to an interesting conclusion. If you put in the TT Mod Mercs, Mod FAP's, then they come back in the loot :)

I'm still waiting for a PoE Helmet Male to be looted.

/Slupor

Well, when you pay for your bet, that should about cover it for me. Shame on you.

I have checked and you are right, i owe you peds.

You have untill 20:30 GMT (UK time) to collect your peds.

If you have not by this time I will count this as void. As I will not be logging into the game for a while.

Edit: Update: You have failed to contact me, time is 20:30 you have 59 seconds from now to make the claim.

( You have had months to contact me regarding this, but have failed to do so)

Last edited:
Do you guys think it means the regular A204's that have been upgraded are being put back into the lootpool, or that maybe MA just put a few new ones in Eomons for the migration event?

As MA have reiterated this in the past, I'd believe anything which is removed from game is placed in an available droplist for MA. The fact that migration happened directly after the new amp upgrades probably made it easy for MA to pick Eomon to drop the spare 204's (I'd hazard a guess that LT will pop a few 105's).

All the old TT'd items and removed from locked accounts items are probably sat in that available to drop list. Whether they will or not is another matter (and perhaps, some are reserved to be changed into event items: SGA, TEN items etc).

Weird, your clock must be off :)
Consider this a contact.
Since it is 19:43 GMT time right now.
If you have not by this time I will count this as void. As I will not be logging into the game for a while.
Edit: Update: You have failed to contact me, time is 20:30 you have 59 seconds from now to make the claim.

Added:

Not necessarily. Seeing MA decided to start consuming amps to make upgrades it wouldn't have been a wise move to let them be completely consumed and leave no cheaper or smaller alternatives for others.

Jedi is a lök :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Could check entropia life. The rare loot time against what mob he may have globalled on around that time.

Anyone know what mob A204 used to loot from originally?

There was no global registed in chat when this dropped and wasn't this amp crafted?

Last edited:
There was no global resisted in chat when this dropped and wasn't this amp crafted?

If it was crafted, I am sure it would have globalled as it would be costly to make. Tons of rares drop in non-global hunting loot, with very little tt, so I am 99% sure its hunting loot.

Anyone know what mob A204 used to loot from originally?[/QUOTE

There was no global resisted in chat when this dropped and wasn't this amp crafted?

a blue print for the amp would've been a rare item aswell so im guessing it was a hunting loot
Big gratz to the looter and nice to see that the stuff isnt vanishing for good from EU

Weird, your clock must be off :)
Consider this a contact.
Since it is 19:43 GMT time right now.

10,000 PED pareez :)

If you mean Smilgs, you're completely off spent all event in cave4.
But then again you always are ignorant, consistent at least.
On topic, gz to the looter of A204.
Off topic, shame on Art Jennifer.
Avatar in question also hunted the medium sized Feffox

a blue print for the amp would've been a rare item aswell so im guessing it was a hunting loot
Big gratz to the looter and nice to see that the stuff isnt vanishing for good from EU

If it was crafted, I am sure it would have globalled as it would be costly to make. Tons of rares drop in non-global hunting loot, with very little tt, so I am 99% sure its hunting loot.

The A10x series amplifiers were looted and the A20x series amps were crafted in PE time (OLD TIME Crafting). A lot of components were put into crafting the items. When the crafting system was revamped the BPs were replaced with shitty e-amp BPs. A20x series amps never looted with the exception of the A204 SGA from Daspletor (3 in existence). This is the FIRST ever A204 (regular and A20x) series to loot from a mob.

Note: In PE days EntropiaLife/Tracker didn't exist either. EL/ET is newer compared to the Entropia platform.

~Danimal

Gz Jedi if u will one day read those thread.

How many 204 amps got destroyed with those Adj overated and so on?
100 200?
Wake up ppls MA allways play with our Psyche we will maybe see return 2or3 of them all others gone for ever......

Gz Jedi if u will one day read those thread.

How many 204 amps got destroyed with those Adj overated and so on?
100 200?
Wake up ppls MA allways play with our Psyche we will maybe see return 2or3 of them all others gone for ever......

I'd guess there are less than 200 a204's in existence anyway (at least on actives). I'd again reckon, less than 50 have been used up. MA doesn't need to autodump those back in, they can release them slowly over time (think, 2 every migration or something).

Whoever brought amps recently.

TROLOL :D

1 amp drop affects the price of the best laser amp ingame? I don't think so Tim.

Avatar in question also hunted the medium sized Feffox

Anyway, back on topic.

Whoever brought amps recently.

TROLOL :D

1 drops and price falls to the ground?

I think there are less of that amp in game at this point, than it was before the adj/imp/mod amplifiers were added... 1 drop and those who bought amps recently were trolled by Mindark or what are you saying?

Jeez, 1 item drops and market crashes... :scratch2::eyecrazy::lolup:

I'd guess there are less than 200 a204's in existence anyway (at least on actives). I'd again reckon, less than 50 have been used up. MA doesn't need to autodump those back in, they can release them slowly over time (think, 2 every migration or something).

1 amp drop affects the price of the best laser amp ingame? I don't think so Tim.

1 drops and price falls to the ground?

I think there are less of that amp in game at this point, than it was before the adj/imp/mod amplifiers were added... 1 drop and those who bought amps recently were trolled by Mindark or what are you saying?

Jeez, 1 item drops and market crashes... :scratch2::eyecrazy::lolup:

One drop proves that more can/will drop. The abrupt price increase was because of the believe that no more would drop and everyone wanted to get there hands on one asap. So yes, the 1 item drop has a significant affect on the market of the amp. How significant an effect, time alone will tell but i don't see many buyers paying 20k peds for an a204 to create the overcharged amp at 40k+ right now.

One drop proves that more can/will drop. The abrupt price increase was because of the believe that no more would drop and everyone wanted to get there hands on one asap. So yes, the 1 item drop has a significant affect on the market of the amp. How significant an effect, time alone will tell but i don't see many buyers paying 20k peds for an a204 to create the overcharged amp at 40k+ right now.

They never dropped, they were all crafted pregold, so what is this abrupt price increase? You mean when the upgrades were introduced?

I can guarantee you the rate of a204 removal via upgrade will be greater than the droprate of new a204's.

They never dropped, they were all crafted pregold, so what is this abrupt price increase? You mean when the upgrades were introduced?

I can guarantee you the rate of a204 removal via upgrade will be greater than the droprate of new a204's.

I know they were crafted and by drop i meant dropped back into the loot (craft or hunt). The abrupt price increase i am talking about is from 8.5k before the amp upgrade introduction to 20k+ after. That is pretty abrupt i would say.

You cannot make any guarantees and neither can I (mostly because you have no data to backup your claim and neither do i) , so lets just leave it at that and wait and see what will happen :)

Back