Recent content by Blake Seven

1. Blake Seven

Graphics Settings for Laptop

Son arrived with laptop this morning, none of these folders were present, so I uninstalled and did a fresh install and the game is working a treat in medium. Thanks everyone for the assistance, case closed :)
  2. Blake Seven

Thanks, I had a feeling it was in the wrong section and did look for a Technical section but not used the forum for some time and couldn't remember if there was one when I couldn't find it at first. I'll check out the link Thanks will look at these. The laptop is running Windows 10 Home, I...
  3. Blake Seven

Liking these suggestions :) Will try these out next time he pops over Fortunately it's just a CTD rather than a BSOD
  4. Blake Seven

Thanks for the replies, it's almost as if the game is running off the integrated GPU but it is set to use the 840M and the nvidia control panel confirms this when the game starts. Not sure heat build up is an issue as it will crash when starting from cold. Crash is either in full screen or...
  5. Blake Seven

My son's laptop has a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce 840M GPU and the game will crash if it is used on any graphics setting other than Safe Mode. While not expecting amazing results with the GPU we would have expected to have slightly more options than Safe Mode or crash :) The laptop is an i5...
  6. Blake Seven

Question: What happened to the cottages that used to be on Atlas Island?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?91511-Announcing-The-(L)-Weapon-Museum
  7. Blake Seven

Question: What happened to the cottages that used to be on Atlas Island?

Wasn't that Coop's museum? Been a long time so maybe wrong!
  8. Blake Seven

Paypal and Strongboxes

Currently no PayPal option at all for me on the webshop.
  9. Blake Seven

162K Explosive Projectiles With Video (And Giveaways!)

Gratz and nice touch with the giveaways! :wtg:
  10. Blake Seven

Question: Update error after mini patch

Have you got an other updates pending i.e. Windows updates? I had the same problem last week and it was the big Win10 update holding everything back until I updated. Once windows was updated and happy, the game updated fine.
  11. Blake Seven

Map info (especially those familar with GIS maps)

I can try and dig out my files for the mining maps if it will help? Can't remember which computer I saved them on so might take a day or so to find.
  12. Blake Seven

Urgent help needed: Eric Anubis Missche

Eek! Here's hoping this has a happy ending for you.
  13. Blake Seven

Achievement: GoldCard finally bites the dust

Mine stopped working yesterday after years of error 72 (had mine since early 2006). I opened it for the first time and cleared the fluff out yesterday and its back working again.
  14. Blake Seven

Question: Question about: I've got a bone to pick! -- and -- Puny missions

Is she not outside the Equipment Building looking over the old New Arrivals area?
  15. Blake Seven

First global since 18 July 2013

Nice DS :yay: Not sure I'd like to know my last global was :)
Back