Recent content by Cea

1. Cea

Achievement: #1 Texturer & #1 Colorer in Entropia Universe!

A huge Gazz! (Gratz) :yay:
  2. Cea

Ban the Above User!

Vuvuzuela ban. :rolleyes: Click to enlarge - at least it has no audio! :rolleyes:
  3. Cea

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

A (silent) tribute to a recent trend: Click to enlarge :rolleyes:
  4. Vuvuzuela Concert

Vuvuzuela Concert

Vuvuzuela concert
  5. Cea

Question: Pink slips anyone?

I thought pink slip is what you get in the USA when they give you the sack. But then I looked this up too: A vehicle title... is a legal form, establishing a person or business as the legal owner of a vehicle... The "pink slip" reference is based on California state vehicle titles that were...
  6. Cea

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Oil prices changed yet? I haven't had time to play last two days, except for a lame attempt to get the lame freebie car, failing lamely. :lolup: And, Grats:
  7. Cea

Vehicles info, video and facts Thread

Yes, really confusing: if you kill the player first, the car 'escapes'? Would make sense with a horse but not with a car. Well, not much makes sense in EU anyway. ;) I am still sceptical, need more info/proof. (Nope, no vehicle for me yet)
  8. Cea

Vehicles info, video and facts Thread

A couple questions: Vehicle storage: capacity? Pvp4: when someone shoots the vehicle, how and where do you repair it? PvP4: also when shot, does the PKer get to loot the vehicle storage? Vehicle vs vehicle combat - mechanics, details? Any experiences about these things yet?
  9. Cea

For once: Gratz mindark/fpc! now we driveeeeeeeee ! :D

Sigh, can you loot other player's items in their vehicle storage in pvp4? And can you yank people out of their cars by shooting at them? Any more info yet about pvp with vehicles?
  10. Cea

Exactly what I would like to know. Are vehicles lootable or not?
  11. Cea

Can someone please verify/explain this?
  12. Cea

Fuel?

Oil, said Marco. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/190984-ready-steady-go-post2469683.html#post2469683
  13. Cea

Server Downtime For Release

Click to enlarge Maybe oil prices will experience a slight change soonish? :silly2:
  14. Dude, Where's My Car?

Dude, Where's My Car?

Dude, where's my Car?
  15. Cea

Ready, Steady, Go!

Yay! Click to enlarge (my photo!)
Back