Recent content by MarieWoodell

1. MarieWoodell

Why do you play EU?

I chose because I like gaming, but also, because I profit, which isn't an option. I suppose hope to profit is the closest, but there's no hope about it, I'm actually profiting. I don't make minimum wage, or a living from here as I don't want to nor need to, but I get to withdraw occasionally and...
  2. MarieWoodell

Deeptoken Airdrop Campaign

So, this airdrop thing made me curious enough to set up a wallet and all that to see what all the fuss was about. Even thought, maybe, just maybe I'll stick $10 or so down and get a few more (on top of the 4 I'd have expected from the airdrop), but I set up an account on deeptoken over two days...
  3. MarieWoodell

Does anyone hunt these little rabbits "Corinthian Kanin"?

I mostly just meant rare in comparison to the normal bunnies. They only sometimes spawn and if you want one you have to go looking for it. If you do happen to find one and don't want it, I'd love a pm so I could come tame it if that's okay?
  4. MarieWoodell

Does anyone hunt these little rabbits "Corinthian Kanin"?

I don't hunt them I tame them sometimes though, but that's because I'm stubborn and refuse to buy my rare pets and still have some bunnies to get.
  5. MarieWoodell

Help: Easter mayhem, no boxes????

I imagine not. I'd even say it might be semi-intentional. If you go to Caly and play from there everything works fine.
  6. MarieWoodell

Help: Easter mayhem, no boxes????

Apparently you need to be on Calypso to get time and points as well.
  7. MarieWoodell

How are the looting skills put together

I definitely gained the skinner skill on a successful tame. I'd also freshly logged in and deliberately didn't use a gun or heal anything at any point. I just ran to the nearest set of bunny's and tamed without killing until I saw the skill gains. I was wearing armor and taking damage on that...
  8. MarieWoodell

Can also confirm that taming and gaining loot gives the skinner skill gain as well.
  9. MarieWoodell

Now thoroughly tested. You get skinner skill when someone else kills the mob you've been sweating, and as far as I can tell, only then, just like healing it seems.
  10. SGlvl24

SGlvl24

Getting sweatier
  11. MarieWoodell

Sweat Gatherer Skill Points & Profession Level Hall of Fame

Updating my stats, since it's been a while. Sadly not playing as much with a tiny human to look after Skill points - 2771 Profession level - 24
  12. MarieWoodell

I sort of tested. sweated ambu with the usual lot for a while, got a bunch of other skills gains. No skinner gain, but the mobs were being turreted so didn't get to test what happens if someone else kills the mob. Obviously if I kill it I'd get the skill gain anyway, so if someone wants to come...
  13. MarieWoodell

If a healer gets it when healing only when the mob is killed, then this might be a skill gain once the mob is killed for a sweater in the same way. I'll log in and test in a bit.
  14. MarieWoodell

Just to clarify, you get the skinning skill gains while sweating? Or do sweating skill gains (like concentration etc) give you skinning profession gains?
  15. MarieWoodell

Entropia Universe 15.16.0 Release Notes

Anyone tested to see if you get looter skill gain when taming a creature? I'd be curious to know. Will test myself shortly if no one beats me to it (as soon as tiny human is in bed). You do get loot, so on that level it makes sense, but you also get taming skills at the end so... could go either...
Back