Recent content by Zonie

1. Zonie

FYI: Buy a share of Lana´s Mining Runs.

Cool, i've just mined a lil' myself and got dinner/movietime now so i'll be back online around 21' to meet up with ya' :D
  2. Zonie

FYI: Buy a share of Lana´s Mining Runs.

Well, i've previously had a friend in EU wanting to similarly invest in my own mining adventures, which i declined after long and thoughtful discussions about it on the grounds that i didn't feel i could supply sufficient collateral for his investment, nor sufficient guarantee of profits.. You...
  3. Zonie

Is mining still too complicated?

Well both my girlfriend and I had the exact same setup as you with an OF105 and MF104 before this change, and the OF105 got changed to the Finder F-105, and the MF104 got changed to the exact same one (MF 105 got changed to the Finder 106 for those who owned one, probably due to the higher cost...
  4. Zonie

Is mining still too complicated?

Well.. what do you think? Did MA actually manage to simplify mining with these recent changes, or should they have taken the next step and just replaced all tools across the board with the Shovel Mk1(L)? Do you like the changes, do they overwhelm you as an experienced miner or as a newcomer...
  5. Zonie

Info: Hell in all it's glory!

copy+paste isn't cheating... withholding information isn't cheating... copying stuff just makes both the copy and the original bland and tasteless, like cola and pepsi or McDonalds and Burger King, it's all fodder for whatever type of sheep you as the reader probably will desist from...
  6. Zonie

Question: Hexagonal Lattice - Construction nad standardization

So you can accurately predict when and where with what tools anybody can go get a global, hof, or even a hit, with a higher than 5% rate of success than a randomized control can? Keep in mind that a knee that gets the weather right at the same rate a random guess does is not a knee with magic...
  7. Zonie

Question: Hexagonal Lattice - Construction nad standardization

Well, i only have two things to say ; Firstly, you have never, nor could you ever impose anything on anyone without having the means to do so, and since each person controls their own avatar's actions you cannot be blamed even if someone might actually be dumb enough to take advice from you...
  8. Zonie

Info: Mining at CND – a new approach

Not really.. Can you do 1 drop a year with the right depth and win? Can you do 1 drop on a 1x1 meter plateau of land in the sea once a year at the right depth and win? Can you do 1 drop right after someone else did, on a 1x1 meter plateau of land in the sea once a year at the right depth and...
  9. Zonie

Question: And a tip for miners

I use 'crappy tools' because actually mining with 'crappy tools' beats not really mining with 'superduper tools' :lolup:
  10. Zonie

Mining - Tick based ?

In other words, mining theories are indeed a complete and utter timewaste compared to just randomly mining and just trying to steer clear of dry ground when you can :wtg:
  11. Zonie

That Guy's mining data

Now if you could calculate for the value range of each deposit size what amp gives the most profits after markup, then all you really need to worry about is your hit rate total % and the size distribution in % of your total hit rate, then you have a winning formula for when to stop mining if you...
  12. Zonie

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

hehe how 'bout this: ATH'R'US All-Time-High Rock Unlimited Station
  13. Zonie

No amp = no claim ?

This, but also knowing where and when other miners mine helps a lot too in not going over too much dry land with your drops :silly2:
  14. Zonie

No amp = no claim ?

If MA employs any kind of favoritism it's surely not based at all on wether you deposit or amp ; my girlfriend and I enjoyed a lovely 300$ dinner in August paid for by MA's generous addition to our wallets, and since then we gathered up another 3000peds of profits slowly but steadily, all...
  15. Zonie

Is it just me or has something changed?

Sounds to me like you're just having a classical case of the growing-old-and-getting-grumpy-syndrome i'm also enjoying myself these days with some other games i used to love :yup:
Back