Zunami

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• hehe :D well, i still havent talked with my soc about it yet and how they feel about it, but i feel that i would like to try out a new social soc for real, like yours who got a lot of really nice and fun people ^^ so yes, but im not really german speaking. =/
    Yo angel.
    So i kinda never understood like, where u soc are from, as i understood from the soc terminal it is aiming to be the largest dutchspeaking nicest community, which would include belgium, holland and germany? but as that it is not my first language these are pure guesses O_O
    im i totaly wrong? ^^
    Danke :) Die männliche Stimme bin eh ich, und die weibliche Stimme ist die Judith, ne Freundin von mir die ich seit dem Kinderkarten kenne hehe :)
    hi zumi, ich hab den link zum video auf die RTr seite gepostet... bin gespannt obs dir gefällt :)
    Huggies beautiful!!!!
    I was so close to writing something totaly unsmooth.
    Like "Yet another hentai fan" but i realised if i did ._. it wouldnt be all to nice. even if i didnt mean it in a bad way XD
    ^__^
    :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:
    Merry Christmas!!!
    Best wishes and luck for 2009.
    Hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family.

All the best

The Team @ SFE
    :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

P.S: Congrats again on winning Miss EU 2k9 :yay:
    I didn't realise who you were when invited you to my Santa event team. You just looked very hot in your xmas outfit ;)

You should post photo of new hairstyle, imo it's much better than the one you won Miss Entropia with.
    Haha. well i must say its a bother for me to leave this page without saying grats to your new titel. :) so; Grats on miss entropia 2009 ^^ keep the good fashion spirit up! :D
    Huhu Schönste,
    ja danke, mir gehts gut, viele liebe Grüße nach Stuggitown! (wars doch oder??)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back