News: Easter Mayhem 2024

Change the color of last years prize to incentivize playerbase? - [insert angry Drake]

Change the color of som iconic armors to irritate the playerbase? - [insert happy Drake]

What's the point of giving bunny pets again? anyone who want one already has one.
to decrease their value to 0

We choose the Drones since they are iconic (they also spawn during the robot event now on Calypso) :D But I understand it may be confusing since they are not actually in the Easter Mayhem instance!

"The season of robots has finally arrived - The Calypso Defence Force (CDF) is seeking assistance in resisting waves of robot attacks in the Easter Mayhem!"

Indeed, I'm confused.
What mobs are in this Mayhem ?

We choose the Drones since they are iconic (they also spawn during the robot event now on Calypso) :D But I understand it may be confusing since they are not actually in the Easter Mayhem instance!
wait i read that wrong. you are saying the Drones are only for the picture but we are actually fighting evis still right?

wait i read that wrong. you are saying the Drones are only for the picture but we are actually fighting evis still right?
you should read better, nobody is really swapping anything drones are just iconic

"The season of robots has finally arrived - The Calypso Defence Force (CDF) is seeking assistance in resisting waves of robot attacks in the Easter Mayhem!"

Indeed, I'm confused.
What mobs are in this Mayhem ?
Eviscerator and Warlock!

Only mayhem I've participated in before was during xmas and I was a complete noob then lol. Been looking forward to easter mayhem for a while now! What's the damage break down on the evis?

And when it comes to choosing an annihilation mission, which is the most reasonable to choose with ~100dps and playing ~3-5 hours a day (possibly more on the weekend)? Just don't wanna choose something too easy or hard to achieve and don't really have much experience to base my decision on

Only mayhem I've participated in before was during xmas and I was a complete noob then lol. Been looking forward to easter mayhem for a while now! What's the damage break down on the evis?

And when it comes to choosing an annihilation mission, which is the most reasonable to choose with ~100dps and playing ~3-5 hours a day (possibly more on the weekend)? Just don't wanna choose something too easy or hard to achieve and don't really have much experience to base my decision on
http://planetcyrene.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=797 <= Info about annihilation mobs here.

I would say Silver or Gold if you wanna to make sure you get the pet on the last stage. If you don't care for the pet just go with Redulite because after stage 6 you already have more uni ammo and tokens than if you completed Gold. GL! :)

I suggest silver, but gold you should also be able to do with 3-5h/day

http://planetcyrene.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=797 <= Info about annihilation mobs here.

I would say Silver or Gold if you wanna to make sure you get the pet on the last stage. If you don't care for the pet just go with Redulite because after stage 6 you already have more uni ammo and tokens than if you completed Gold. GL! :)

thanks! yeah I don't really care about the bunny tbh. I picked one up for pretty cheap lol. I'm gonna go with gold or redulite for sure cause I'm more interested in getting some tokens and don't want to run out of mission steps if I end up playing more than I expect or getting lucky with the points. GL to you too! :D

@Ludvig|MindArk
Are points required per stages are correct for Bronze and Silver tracks?
If you compare Easter Mayhem 2023 and 2024 Bronze and Silver tracks now require ~50% more points, but rewards are just the same as they were for 2023.
Furthermore, you just stretched last stage a lot and last stages for Bronze and Silver tracks are ~40% of total points.
Is it fair to do this for lower level players while Gold and Redulite tracks are the same as it was 2023 and all stages require equal amount of points per stage?

Link to Easter Mayhem 2023:

@Ludvig|MindArk
Are points required per stages are correct for Bronze and Silver tracks?
If you compare Easter Mayhem 2023 and 2024 Bronze and Silver tracks now require ~50% more points, but rewards are just the same as they were for 2023.
Furthermore, you just stretched last stage a lot and last stages for Bronze and Silver tracks are ~40% of total points.
Is it fair to do this for lower level players while Gold and Redulite tracks are the same as it was 2023 and all stages require equal amount of points per stage?

Well 50% more points, so means 50% more fun.... and for the same reward! :eyecrazy:

Also just did quick calculations how much ammo you get as a reward for all 4 tracks if you finish full missions on 2024 Easter Mayhem:
Bronze: 10.9p ammo per 1000 points;
Silver: 10.9p ammo per 1000 points;
Gold: 16.4p ammo per 1000 points;
Redulite: 16.4p ammo per 1000 points.

Shouldn't this be equal to 16.4 for all missions?
Same applies to Mayhem Token rewards too.

@Ludvig|MindArk

Also just did quick calculations how much ammo you get as a reward for all 4 tracks if you finish full missions on 2024 Easter Mayhem:
Bronze: 10.9p ammo per 1000 points;
Silver: 10.9p ammo per 1000 points;
Gold: 16.4p ammo per 1000 points;
Redulite: 16.4p ammo per 1000 points.

Shouldn't this be equal to 16.4 for all missions?
Same applies to Mayhem Token rewards too.

@Ludvig|MindArk
Yeah, done in haste it seems.

Example for Bronze: They added 50% to points needed for Bronze mission in total compared to 2023, from 7000 to 10500 points. But didn't add 50% more reward for the total mission, only 50% to the last stage reward (from 10.9 to 16.4 ped uni ammo).

They didn't seem to realize they went from 700 points needed for last stage (9th stage finish is 6300 points, so 7000-6300=700) to 10500-6300=4200 points needed. Thus a 4200/700=6 times higher turnover for last stage needed, but only 50% higher reward.

Same mishap for Silver: 6 times higher turnover for last stage, but only 50% higher reward.

I think the intentions were good, but ended up miscalculating. Luckily there's still time to sort it before event starts though, well spotted @Vill

So... Are you telling me that they can't even make a simple math calculation over there at MA headquarters? :duh:

It seems that they can change whatever they want but hopefully we players can also choose to participate or not.

Well spotted @Vill

Also gold and redulite now get more rewards at last stage but total points needed are the same.

There's also a possibility MA has analytics we don't have access to and they want to incentivise certain paths (maybe exploits) and disincentivise others so don't assume a specific pattern just because it looks better for OCD 😂
There's also a possibility there's the usual typo as in most of the mayhem events in which case worth a double check from MA.

There's also a possibility MA has analytics we don't have access to and they want to incentivise certain paths (maybe exploits) and disincentivise others so don't assume a specific pattern just because it looks better for OCD 😂
There's also a possibility there's the usual typo as in most of the mayhem events in which case worth a double check from MA.
Or they don’t want casuals to play 🤷‍♀️ people who do bronze and silver (me included) aren’t getting enough tokens for anything besides lr20 adjusted or something of similar cost.

I think it’s weird to make the points requirement (thus more ped spent, lets potential profit for the ones who profit the least) MORE for the casuals. That’ll just have less of them doing mayhem. Which I guess Ubers want so casuals don’t get a random rare token.

Or they don’t want casuals to play 🤷‍♀️ people who do bronze and silver (me included) aren’t getting enough tokens for anything besides lr20 adjusted or something of similar cost.

I think it’s weird to make the points requirement (thus more ped spent, lets potential profit for the ones who profit the least) MORE for the casuals. That’ll just have less of them doing mayhem. Which I guess Ubers want so casuals don’t get a random rare token.
The entire point of the game is to progress and step up your game instead os staying low level, incentivising people to spend more is common sense for a business and not a mischievous way to trick one's mind to shoot more ....

There was a typo on the Annihilation Gold and Redulite mission's highest scores. We have corrected these accordingly and regret any confusion it may have caused! Thank you for highlighting this issue!

The webpage will also be updated shortly to show the correct highest scores!

The entire point of the game is to progress and step up your game instead os staying low level, incentivising people to spend more is common sense for a business and not a mischievous way to trick one's mind to shoot more ....
That’s incorrect. That is just 1 way to play them game. Luckily it was a typo

Edit: AHAHAHA Now everyone gets less rewards for more work 😂😂😂😂

Back