News: Easter Mayhem 2024

The entire point of the game is to progress and step up your game instead os staying low level, incentivising people to spend more is common sense for a business and not a mischievous way to trick one's mind to shoot more ....
The entire point of this game is that its a sandbox mmorpg and there is no right way to play.

There’s no way these numbers are correct.

Mindark really wants 50% more cycle for LESS rewards? No color cosmetic tokens (we got ears and masks last year)

31.98 points per token versus 22.06 points per token. For redulite mission.

One less regular cosmetic token as well.

This is 4 bad updates in a row

I just wish they wouldn't turn off all the other game content during mayhem, so people who doesn't like it have other options :D

Last edited:
What happened the missions?? Usually we need 100,000pts to get these rewards, how all of a sudden need 150,000!?

So in redulite for 10.000 points in stage 9 I get 781 tokens and If I do 6 times more points for stage 10 I get 469 Tokens.

So you want that most of the players just stop at stage 9.

Why ? Can the bunny lay easter eggs ?

• 80,000 Points - 313 Mayhem Tokens, 156.3 PED Universal Ammo, Bonus Easter Creature Codex progress, Mayhem Cosmetic Token
  • 90,000 Points - 781 Mayhem Tokens, 156.3 PED Universal Ammo, 4x Mayhem Easter Egg
  • 150,000 Points - 469 Mayhem Tokens, 234.4 PED Universal Ammo, 0.4 PED Stamina, Redulite Robot Bunny Pet

Ya'll whine so much...
I don't really care that u think if I whine or not tbh. Its a serious question for MA, not for you, since I don't find any reason to do so as a company.

Its obvious that some will hunt 24/7 and even after finishing redulite in 2 days they will still hunt for tokens.

Many other players just do events for the stage rewards and there is no reason to cycle 60k points for a bunny and some extra tokens.
Also some people won't do stage 10 since 60k points for avarage player is alot and they won't have the time if they have to work and have some RL events.
They will stop at stage 9 meaning less cycle and income for MA.

If there would be somth special after 60k points grind I would understand, but its not the case i guess.

Someone correct me if im wrong, but I don't see MA making more money if people cycle less.

I don't really care that u think if I whine or not tbh. Its a serious question for MA, not for you, since I don't find any reason to do so as a company.

Its obvious that some will hunt 24/7 and even after finishing redulite in 2 days they will still hunt for tokens.

Many other players just do events for the stage rewards and there is no reason to cycle 60k points for a bunny and some extra tokens.
Also some people won't do stage 10 since 60k points for avarage player is alot and they won't have the time if they have to work and have some RL events.
They will stop at stage 9 meaning less cycle and income for MA.

If there would be somth special after 60k points grind I would understand, but its not the case i guess.

Someone correct me if im wrong, but I don't see MA making more money if people cycle less.
MA increased the total prize for the large cyclers (those that will finish stage 10). Your argument is basically you shouldn't have to cycle more to get x reward, which basically contradicts your own argument, that MA isn't incentivizing folks to hunt more....

For those of us who cycle enough, thanks for the increase (even if small) in total rewards MA...

MA increased the total prize for the large cyclers (those that will finish stage 10). Your argument is basically you shouldn't have to cycle more to get x reward, which basically contradicts your own argument, that MA isn't incentivizing folks to hunt more....

For those of us who cycle enough, thanks for the increase (even if small) in total rewards MA...

This approach results in me not cycling at all.. in hunting.. (I cycle plenty at the crafting machine but sadly there are no prizes there)

This approach results in me not cycling at all.. in hunting.. (I cycle plenty at the crafting machine but sadly there are no prizes there)
So you wouldn't have cycled anyways is what you are saying.

Let’s be honest most of you whining won’t event finish silver…

Better things to do ingame than hunting for the stupid rare token.

Also with only 1/10000 of your total investment in gear, and I bet my left nut that I will pull way more MU than you. (Especially if this year Easter ring will be a bad one again making boxes price still crap)

Anyone could say "avg" what's the raw ammo budget for silver vs bronze ?
In peds and hours for 70-90dps.

Been looking for the information, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks for the help.

Anyone could say "avg" what's the raw ammo budget for silver vs bronze ?
In peds and hours for 70-90dps.

Been looking for the information, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks for the help.
1.2 to 1.5ped per point generally (mines about 1.22ped per point in the history of mayhem. I had 90 dps last Halloween Mayhem and it took me 56 bosses in category 3 to finish silver, 17000 points and then stopped, So if you do 30 minute bosses like you "should" that would be 28 hours about (add 1 or 2 hours for blah blah blah)

So you wouldn't have cycled anyways is what you are saying.
No, that's not what I'm saying, I did the Bronze last year. But since there isn't any point in participating at my cycle level, then I won't cycle at all

Better things to do ingame than hunting for the stupid rare token.

Also with only 1/10000 of your total investment in gear, and I bet my left nut that I will pull way more MU than you. (Especially if this year Easter ring will be a bad one again making boxes price still crap)
Have you ever noticed how the people who actually make MU/profit in this game don’t constantly say it?

Not one.

1.2 to 1.5ped per point generally (mines about 1.22ped per point in the history of mayhem. I had 90 dps last Halloween Mayhem and it took me 56 bosses in category 3 to finish silver, 17000 points and then stopped, So if you do 30 minute bosses like you "should" that would be 28 hours about (add 1 or 2 hours for blah blah blah)
Thank you for your feedback 🙏

Or they don’t want casuals to play 🤷‍♀️ people who do bronze and silver (me included) aren’t getting enough tokens for anything besides lr20 adjusted or something of similar cost.
Why would a casual player actually need more than a LR20?

With such a big array of new items in vendor that cost tens and hundreds of thousands MTokens, makes me wanna grab that whole vendor just for myself, all the new items are just great and not sure what to pick first... now seeing people getting upset over few hundred tokens missing from a freebie bonus or that not all brackets of players got shafted for few peds is not making any sense, especially seeing big players going and rather demotivating lower level / newer players...
Don't settle for bonus or for daily, keep pushing further. Anyone can get enough tokens for what they want, they just have to work for them, even StevieB was able to gather a nice pile :D
Whatever you do, don't fall into the trap of being forever a victim because crybabies gotta cry. If unhappy either change something or pack up and move to something you enjoy.

The entire point of the game is to progress and step up your game instead os staying low level, incentivising people to spend more is common sense for a business and not a mischievous way to trick one's mind to shoot more ....
yeah unless someone is a religious freak and spends hours preaching at popular places. We have a few of those. Entertainment i call it.

Have you ever noticed how the people who actually make MU/profit in this game don’t constantly say it?

Not one.
scroll up a bit. he smells it. Every time. And if i worked that hard at it as well id say the same. i like that he says it as it is.

edit: yes i'm old and slow and vill basically already said this lol

The points/rewards ratio is a bit of a pain but hoping for the best like always, I guees it is constructive Entropia prepares us for the harshity of life

• 90,000 Points - 781 Mayhem Tokens, 156.3 PED Universal Ammo, 4x Mayhem Easter Egg
  • 150,000 Points - 469 Mayhem Tokens, 234.4 PED Universal Ammo, 0.4 PED Stamina, Redulite Robot Bunny Pet

What happend here?

What happend here?
Mod nanos happened. MA added couple of hours to the mission for them.
Could probably do with 5 easter eggs every 50k points from that point onwards...

Back