News: Easter Mayhem 2024

Mod nanos happened. MA added couple of hours to the mission for them.
Could probably do with 5 easter eggs every 50k points from that point onwards...

Feels like the reward for those 60k points gonna make some ppl stop at 90k.

Also remove mod nanos!

unhappy either change something or pack up and move to something you enjoy.
That’s what I’m doing. Why do you think I stopped upgrading and upgrading and upgrading?

Clearly according to this post others are upset by it also.

Not everyone macros/bots or “plays 24/7”

honestly ? 90% of people who cry 1. never played redulite 2. never played any stage above 5
so whats the point of complaining ?

lets just put those two facts by side there is still a third fact
most people who complain use a tt weapon since 10 years +
and will never ever be able to finish a redulite mission even if mindark keeps gifting away 100K points after geting the mission...

if you didnt hit atleast 150 dps by now, you did something wrong, but yes i agree lets keep complaining about this game being to hard or to expensive or what ever that funky voice in your head keeps telling you to think

• 90,000 Points - 781 Mayhem Tokens, 156.3 PED Universal Ammo, 4x Mayhem Easter Egg
  • 150,000 Points - 469 Mayhem Tokens, 234.4 PED Universal Ammo, 0.4 PED Stamina, Redulite Robot Bunny Pet

What happend here?
My interpretation is 'we don't want too many red bunnies'. And if it helps with their value fine. Gotta work a bit harder to get one.

No please only top 1% , 10% is like 500 people crying, please don't!
You’re right. Only the macroers/botters/alt accounts can complain. Anyone else can go fuck off.

Of course, only the top 10% is allowed to complain. Fuck everyone else.
You dont have to bot in order to reach a high lvl

Simply go grab a weapon on your lvl and play with it... optimal wuld be in sib range and then choose a mob with good HP lvl ratio

Within 1 month you will do the progress of the last 5 years , i promisse...
Then you go grab a dirt cheap 2.0 camo bgh on a good tier lvl and there you go , redulite 100k points no macro

Following this "uber guide" will make you better then 80 % of playerbase since 70 % is Stuck in boreas

Still no buying of box keys via a deposit directed to the shop that we can then spend bit by bit, nor from diverting a withdrawal to a shop account either.
Surely there are players who want to track or limit their spending by putting a particular sum into the shop every 6 months or so, rather than buying keys and whatever directly off a credit card!
MA accepts crypto as shop payment, I think, but not a simple bank transfer?!!! Crazy :dunno:

Ah, not a good ring :/ best pairing is still with summer 20 and you’ll still use either summer 20/xmas20 or summer20/xmas22.

Will effect those left handed halloween rings values as their kinda the same.

Once I have my sticky notes with me I’ll write a better review, but currently not a great/good ring. Should be more expensive then all the rings since xmas22 mathematically.

Last edited:
Ah, not a good ring :/ best pairing is still with summer 20 and you’ll still use either summer 20/xmas20 or summer20/xmas22.

Once I have my sticky notes with me I’ll write a better review, but currently not a great/good ring. Should be more expensive then all the rings since xmas22 mathematically.

8-10K?

For me personally Halo22 is a lot better than this. 55m auto loot is nice, but other stats nothing really special.

Simply go grab a weapon on your lvl and play with it... optimal wuld be in sib range and then choose a mob with good HP lvl ratio
Can you give an example? I saw this mentioned in another thread too but none of you clarify what that means, and also you all seem to flip lvl vs HP in your statements.

Are we talking about something like Kerberos/Nusul with high HP for their level, or are we talking about something like Foul which has high level for their HP?

Can you give an example? I saw this mentioned in another thread too but none of you clarify what that means, and also you all seem to flip lvl vs HP in your statements.

Are we talking about something like Kerberos/Nusul with high HP for their level, or are we talking about something like Foul which has high level for their HP?
It's just about a ratio HP/lvl should be the lower the better, or looking from the other side lvl/HP ratio should be as high as possible. These mobs give much more skills compared to other mobs.
No need to find big mobs. There are various mobs from 10hp to Uber mobs with good HP/lvl ratios.

For me personally Halo22 is a lot better than this. 55m auto loot is nice, but other stats nothing really special.
Yes halo 22 is much better, still the mid game queen (with ares perf) behind easter 21/xmas21. And it's really not even close
Living vortex, Arret, Drill bots, Flesh Rippers, Low Gen Troopers/Warriors. Mobs with very low HP but a high level. Good-great is 25 or less and excellent is sub 20 and phenominal is like sub 15 hp/lv. Like Atrox Hatchling, Arret etc.
I gotta see what those left handed Halos have sold for recently, Should be similarish in price. I turned my PC off so I can't remote in to check prices. But al those similar left handed rings now should drop in value some more. Opening up more variety of builds for similar prices as the previously mentioned E21/Xmas21 or H22/Aresperf type of combos.

Its an improvement from the last 2-3 rings I'd say.
Yeah, we had the 2 nice back to back rings (cost wise( in Halo 22 and xmas 22) then some duds. Seems to be the pattern as of late as that's happened quite a few times in the last maybe 4ish years.

Mod nanos happened. MA added couple of hours to the mission for them.
Could probably do with 5 easter eggs every 50k points from that point onwards...
lol, don't need mod nano for that, or even mod-100.

Sprinkle some at my feet i'll bend over and pick em up. hehe.

Requires zero additional development.
at a certain point, you do have to think it's reasonable to ask for a bit more effort. as far as we can tell, the only thing that is new at all is the ring, which itself has yet to even be revealed, and that took only a tiny amount of editing. it's a little weird when you think about it. mayhem is such a big money maker, i'd venture as far as to guess than combining easter, halloween, and christmas they probably make half their annual revenue in just 3-4 months. and yet the effort level is so low.

at a certain point, you do have to think it's reasonable to ask for a bit more effort. as far as we can tell, the only thing that is new at all is the ring, which itself has yet to even be revealed, and that took only a tiny amount of editing. it's a little weird when you think about it. mayhem is such a big money maker, i'd venture as far as to guess than combining easter, halloween, and christmas they probably make half their annual revenue in just 3-4 months. and yet the effort level is so low.

On the flipside I guess moving over game engine is high on their workload schedule, but yes more could be done.

honestly ? 90% of people who cry 1. never played redulite 2. never played any stage above 5
so whats the point of complaining ?

lets just put those two facts by side there is still a third fact
most people who complain use a tt weapon since 10 years +
and will never ever be able to finish a redulite mission even if mindark keeps gifting away 100K points after geting the mission...

if you didnt hit atleast 150 dps by now, you did something wrong, but yes i agree lets keep complaining about this game being to hard or to expensive or what ever that funky voice in your head keeps telling you to think

been playing the game for a few years. not a pro. not a noob. but i know enough to know that without the normies, there wouldn't be a lot of game to play for the whales. yeah that's right, probably most players don't have $15,000 ped cards to cycle through redulite without converting. but they do expect to be treated fairly at whatever level they're able to play.

been playing the game for a few years. not a pro. not a noob. but i know enough to know that without the normies, there wouldn't be a lot of game to play for the whales. yeah that's right, probably most players don't have $15,000 ped cards to cycle through redulite without converting. but they do expect to be treated fairly at whatever level they're able to play.
a whale does not care how many people play the game... also you dont need 15.000 USD to play entropia... never had more then 10.000 ped liquid on my card

two options , pay with your time or pay with your creditcard

Back