Search results

1. S

ETA Maps PSD Public Release and archive

.........................................................................................................
  2. S

Group TP Run Tutorial

Hello Entropia, As i explained in this thread my tp run and mapping services will be coming to a end. As a result of this i am making all information and map files I have available for public use in the interest of sharing information. In this thread i will explain what i have learnt in my...
  3. S

Google listed nextisland.com as a reported attack page? :S

Posting this here to warn people, originally posted in ask mindark on ef. Did search but saw nothing mentioning this yet. Seems google has listed nextisland.com as a reported attack page :S This concerns me regarding the security of entropia as a whole since the website of a pp has such...
  4. S

Calypso Beta Chronicles: Mutant Invasion Blog: The Search Begins

Note: The following news report comes from a version of Calypso based in parallel universe designated Beta 324 Mutant Invasion Blog: The Search Begins So I went on my first mining search today, it all started out like any normal mining run, but then all of a sudden south of what's left of...
  5. S

A video everyone must watch...

6. S

Calypso Beta Chronicles: Mutant Invasion Blog: Recruitment

Note: The following news report comes from a version of Calypso based in parallel universe designated Beta 324 Mutant Invasion Blog: Recruitment Hello, I'm Charles and because of recent developments I have decided to keep a blog documenting my activities. I am a trader, miner and hunter and I...
  7. S

Calypso Beta Chronicles: Entropia Broadcast Network: Live CDF Press Conference

Note: The following news report comes from a version of Calypso based in parallel universe designated Beta 324 Entropia Broadcast Network: Live CDF Press Conference Colonel Breirs is getting ready now to begin the conference, we will hand over to them now [Colonel Breirs] As you have heard...
  8. S

Calypso Beta Chronicles: Entropia Broadcast Network: CDF and RX Unit Representative's meet

Note: The following news report comes from a version of Calypso based in parallel universe designated Beta 324 Entropia Broadcast Network: CDF and RX Unit Representative's meet I am currently reporting live from the Exodus Space Station where history is being made, for the first time in 15...
  9. S

Calypso Beta Chronicles: CDF Alert: Incoming Transmission

Note: The following transmission comes from a version of Calypso based in parallel universe designated Beta 324 At 18:00 today we received a transmission from an unknown location, as a result the security threat level of calypso has been raised, we advise caution when entering migration...
  10. S

Calypso Beta Chronicles: Entropia Broadcast Network: RX Units Sighted at Migration

Note: The following news report comes from a version of Calypso based in parallel universe designated Beta 324 Reports are coming in that the controversial RX Units have been sighted on calypso around the migration locations, CDF refused to make a statement beyond reminding people that it is...
  11. S

Does calypso have a dedicated writer?

Ever since See was terminated calypso has had a significant lack of a storyline, the best we get is, robots are invading, robots have stopped, mobs are migrating, theyve stopped migrating and some queen has spawned, wastelanders are invading rig, and thats it, not even any intercepts. So i...
  12. S

Retiring from the TP run and Map Making business...

Just over three years ago, as a 2 year old player I had the idea of doing some tp runs, as something to break up my grinding. Was organized in a simple way, that I take some noobs and dodge the mobs. Figured I had got most of the tp's that way myself, I could help others too. I noticed most tp...
  13. S

Seamless space like this please....

Would love to see seamless space like this in eu...
  14. S

Entropia Parkour: Finale to ETA and AA Arkadia Annversary TP Run's

This was a end event of the tp run series entropia tour agency and arkadia advisers ran throughout may to celebrate one year of Planet Arkadia. Music provided by Machinimasound.com More information about the event series can be found here...
  15. S

Annual Financial Report 2011

Seems mindark just released the latest financial report, run this link through google translate for english http://www.mindark.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/documents/annual_report_2011.pdf http://www.mindark.se/investor-relations/financial-reports/documents/CommentCEO-Year2011.pdf
  16. S

Lots of new content from mindark this year so far...

So in half a year, all the new platform content ma have provided us so far is hair with physics and thats it. Sounds like a very busy year for them :) Seriously tho for a moment, is it just me or is that alot less new platform content for the time period given? Beginning to wonder if something...
  17. S

Does anyone organize group tours/TP runs anymore?

Just thought i would throw up this poll to see what the results are. Since vehicles are now a big part of eu and getting around, i wanted to find out, other than Entropia Tour Agency does anyone organize group tp runs/tours anymore? And flying a group of people to 10 or so tp's then leaving...
  18. S

Question: Couldnt be arsed with writing a storyline for the last invasion?

So yet another invasion has past, first real one with newest calypso dev team and what i noticed is a significant lack of attempt to provide any kind of storyline or continuity of any exsisting storylines. So just wondering, Couldnt you be arsed with writing a storyline for the last invasion...
  19. S

why can calypso add event spawns while ma still havent fixed mob spawns on every other planet?

why can calypso add event spawns while ma still havent fixed mob spawns on every other planet?
  20. S

Mindark is listed as a Cryengine 3 licensee...

Just noticed that Mindark is listed as a Cryengine 3 licensee.... http://mycryengine.com/index.php?conid=70 :scratch2: EDIT: Also listed under this link: http://mycryengine.com/index.php?conid=43
  21. S

Calypso 2012.2 list of outpost changes

Heres the complete list of outpost changes that took place in calypso 2012.2 A total of 15 outposts removed, and 1 outpost created in the form of Aloode TP being removed W and NE Fury gone NW Chuggs gone West argus gone west honuri gone Aloode is a outpost now se jason gone East ares...
  22. S

Raven Valley Outpost changes

Hey Calypso Developers, Could you please add a auctioneer and society terminal back into the Raven Valley outpost please? Surely it only makes sense for the outpost for some houses/estates to have the full range of basic services? Location: Calypso (77166, 94000, 717) Whats the point in...
  23. S

Since when do RX units offer Iron Challenges? :S

Since when do RX units offer Iron Challenges? They suddenly found a new alliance with us or something? Or is this just a npc bug?
  24. S

Some Mindark comments from 2001

Heres some stuff i accidentally stumbled on while digging through the wayback machine for some long lost calypso history... http://web.archive.org/web/20010409175730/http://www.projectentropiahq.com/interviews/devchat.shtml...
  25. S

did you forget to remove the old turrets at limnidian?

Just thought id post this where calypso devs will see it, i noticed 3 red turrets have been added closer to the tp, but the old ones, much further out are still there, so wondering, did you forget to remove the old turrets at limnidian? Stave
Back