1. Green Rowan

2001 The Cube

yeah right... just like all those black spheres were... :rolleyes:
  2. Green Rowan

Yuck-O-Meter Summer Edition

for whom? ...
  3. Green Rowan

After thinking about it for a while, I had to give it a reluctant 7. Why? There is A LOT of new content in the game, and the communications channels between us and “them” seem not to be so clogged up anymore. However… • I sometimes have the impressions that the technical stuff lags behind the...
  4. Green Rowan

It has been quite a while since I’ve thrown the Yuck-O-Meter at you lot. There have been a lot of changes in the last couple of months, so I think that it is time dip our toes into the pool and take the water temperature again… so here goes: Until somebody tells me otherwise, we are in the...
  5. Green Rowan

I didn’t think it was possible, but...

I didn’t think it was possible, but here’s a thing that simultaneously manages to take the piss, and pay homage to Country Music… Rg0VTiL6YUE How come today’s TV sucks so badly? I don’t know about anybody else, but I’m fed up with stuff like “dancing with the stars”, “ skating with the stars”...
  6. Green Rowan

News: Calypso Gateway

well... one could spread the training about stuff (professions, code of conduct, RCE, warnings about scam techniquies etc) across a chain of islands... done with one, swimm to the next where something exciting awaits. all this will bring the noob ever more closser to the continent... at the...
  7. Green Rowan

News: Calypso Gateway

make them work for it Here’s a little suggestion. I think it would be more appropriate and would heighten the spirit of adventure, if there wasn’t any TP from the arrival area to the continent. After training, the new arrivals could be told that they must leave in a… let’s say Easterly...
  8. Green Rowan

Current mining issues.

True, but because of the long delays in response, you can assume that you haven’t hit anything and drop the next bomb. If you don’t have the finder screen in front of you scanning, you don’t really know if the scan is over and nothing was found, or if there is lag and the scan is still ongoing...
  9. Green Rowan

Current mining issues.

Let me clarify what I mean by animations missing: I drop a bomb or probe and the running animation is suddenly gone. Instead of running, a frozen ava glides forward.
  10. Green Rowan

Current mining issues.

Can somebody from MA please let us know how are we supposed to mine in this VU? Not to put a too fine of a point on it, but the only thing that works without glitch is when you press a button and one mine or probe is taken away from your stack. NOTHING else works as it should: • Animations...
  11. Green Rowan

A case of “the Good ‘Ol Times-itis”

Exactly! Swampo-Campo was a home base of sorts… you could hang out after a long mining run, waiting for the globals to start flying again, and meanwhile doing something useful (sweating a bit) … and there were those who were fixtures there… you could always count on seeing Mega sweating like a...
  12. Green Rowan

A case of “the Good ‘Ol Times-itis”

:twocents:... :dunno:I don’t know if this is a case of “the Good ‘Ol Times-itis” but I really miss the old Swamp Camp. Oh… I know, I know, the old swampo-campo wasn’t perfect and you could get really pissed off by some idiots blocking the exit from the container, but it had a certain something...
  13. Green Rowan

Question: I would like an explanation.

This may seem strange to you, but I don't take advice from a forum chiwawa.. you can bark and growl at my heals as you please, at the most you register on my radar as an uttelrly unimportant annoyance
  14. Green Rowan

Well.. I think I’m gonna do something else for a while… maybe I’ll go check out what’s up in the place where you can have a second existence. please consider this thread closed.
  15. Green Rowan

Removed by autor nevermind.. it's pointless to even talk about it.. I'm gonna just play my game and ignore stuff like this..
  16. Green Rowan

Help: New ores not in pvp

I’m sorry Tina, but that argument is flawed. Zandarium, Ruga and Xeremite are found everywhere, and they all have a bigass markup.
  17. Green Rowan

Switch the damn lights on!

One simple question MA: Do you switch on the lights when you arrive at work? Take a look at what is supposed to be the biggest place of business in the entire EU. Could you work like this? The stuff I tend to do when it is this dark, I’d rather not do in public. This isn’t your bedroom on a...
  18. Market

Market

19. Green Rowan

Version Update 10.6.1

Nah... it’s Deja-vu all over again… :laugh:
  20. Green Rowan

Version Update 10.6.1

Version update 10.6.1 Content list Holyday gift MA is proud to announce that in honor of the SGA, every player will receive his very own jolly X-mas Yo-Yo. ...
  21. Green Rowan

Help: Please help!

This may not be a client software problem at all… Last night I tried to logg in a number of times without success. Finally, the last time I did it, I forgot to clear the frozen login screen and stop the process… I was distracted by something for about 10 minutes. When I looked up at my...
  22. Green Rowan

Help: Please help!

I can’t find ANY of those files on my PC! ... XP... Now what????!!! I want to play the damn game and I can’t because some wanker released garbage for us to download. I REALY try not to get angry, but it’s getting ever more difficult not to. I like this game a lot, but when I see stuff like...
  23. Green Rowan

Clent loader shuts down..

It would be nice if somebody from MA would take the trouble to acknowledge that they know about this thing and they are working on it… For all I know, they could be all at home, sitting on the couch with a beer in one hand and the remote control in the other. …but that would require...
  24. Green Rowan

I don’t think the problem is on our side!... Why? I was logged in for more than an hour and played without a problem… then I logged out (emergency pee) and now I can’t get back in. The server side is messed up.
  25. Green Rowan

Ok , we had the update, nice stuff ‘n all.. now it would also be nice if when I try to logg in, I could… :grumble: I fill in my pw etc, then they authorize me… I can hear the sounds in the game, but the login screen and that Port Atlantis cover photo won’t go away… everything gets stuck! So…...
Back