Help: New ores not in pvp

slither

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Snake Slither Hellfire
I know some of the new ores can be found in pvp but my question is, has anyone found any new ore outside of a lootable pvp area?

I'm not expecting you to give coords, but if you can say if you found a new ore (and which type) outside lootable pvp this would put my mind at rest :)

Subscribing, i'm interested as well. Would be really damaging if all new resources are only in lootable pvp.

yeah, it's bad enough that the pkers have a virtual monopoly on faps (ores needed all in pvp and even looted faps are all from pvp mobs :()

Bring more ppl to the big pvp4 area - where you can run a whole day without meeting any GD. So yes i think its a good idee to have exclusive mobs, loot and minerals in PvP 4.

I found Yesterday both ore and enmatter there and 4 dead gd (none with new minerals) and a few run aways.
of mombs and

PvP4 has been almost dead in VU 10.

So all miners take your chances to get a good markup finds and come and join the fun.

(HINT - its pretty easy to escape - come and learn how to).

... and no i havnt found any of the new minerals outside PvP4

OK, got some confirmation that ores can be found outside pvp so i'm happy now.

Bring more ppl to the big pvp4 area - where you can run a whole day without meeting any GD. So yes i think its a good idee to have exclusive mobs, loot and minerals in PvP 4.

OK, I know this is just starting an argument but this is total bulshit. I don't see why my game should be restricted because PKers want to steal from other players (usualy far less well skilled and equiped). Find some other way to improve the pvp experiance without forcing miners to come and get mugged.

MA are total dicks in this respect, you KS a mob and get banned but you steal from another player and thats part of the game. Well, I don't mind it being part of the game for those who choose, but those who don't choose are fucked as they can't get the resource or hunt the mobs they want.

It's PVP killers that spread the rumour of it only in PVP4 :laugh:
Well, i hope it outside too :p

:yay:ample:yay: ionite outside PVP4
:wtg::wtg::wtg:tk120 705m eudoria:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Until I see screenies or bring some up myself, I won't completely believe it.

I also agree... only putting the new ores in PVP is almost as big a bunch of crap as this new crap that has been done to the ammo system. A miner should not have to invest in PVP gear just to be safe plying his or her trade.

Sounds like the new resources are both in and out of lootable pvp. This seems to me to be good for the economy. If too many things needed for the enhancement system are rare, the system will not be practical.

But of course, it never hurts to have a couple rare components...and to reward those who dare to find them.

Good luck to all :)

Well now we at least know which of the new ores is NOT worth anything later on.

You KNOW the pvp ore's and en's are gonna have the only useable value.
Not hard to see this one.

havent heard of anyone finding pyrite outside of pvp4 yet... yay ;) :yay:

*on a side note*
i got a miner yesterday with about 25 ped of binary on him.... woot ;)

ofc i also mine pvp4, but it doesnt hurt to pk as well. i like to think of it as multiprofession

I’m sorry Tina, but that argument is flawed. Zandarium, Ruga and Xeremite are found everywhere, and they all have a bigass markup.

I found Yesterday both ore and enmatter there and 4 dead gd (none with new minerals) and a few run aways.
of mombs and

So all miners take your chances to get a good markup finds and come and join the fun.

(HINT - its pretty easy to escape - come and learn how to).

... and no i havnt found any of the new minerals outside PvP4

How dumb do you think people are?

In one sentence you say you can run around all day without meeting another GD then in the very next sentence you say how you killed 4 people and had a few more run away? :rolleyes:

let me re-interpret your next couple of sentences...

**I need more suckers cause I'm not robbing enough people to make a profit**

only putting the new ores in PVP is almost as big a bunch of crap as this new crap that has been done to the ammo system. A miner should not have to invest in PVP gear just to be safe plying his or her trade.

There are plenty of ores and enmatters ouside pvp. I understand that miners don't want to be looted..I respect that. I wouldn't want to be looted either. Lucky for you, you don't need to invest in PVP gear as you can mine elsewhere. That is like complaining that dasps are the only mob to loot a mod fap SGA. I dont want to invest in high end hunting gear so daikiba should loot them too. It's only fair right?

OK, got some confirmation that ores can be found outside pvp so i'm happy now.

OK, I know this is just starting an argument but this is total bulshit. I don't see why my game should be restricted because PKers want to steal from other players (usualy far less well skilled and equiped). Find some other way to improve the pvp experiance without forcing miners to come and get mugged.

MA are total dicks in this respect, you KS a mob and get banned but you steal from another player and thats part of the game. Well, I don't mind it being part of the game for those who choose, but those who don't choose are fucked as they can't get the resource or hunt the mobs they want.

1. Your game play isn't restricted by having pvp4 only ores/enmatters... yes its risky to go in there, but the MU of it will reflect it... risk reward??? No one says you need to go get X Y Z Ores and BTW Z ore is in Pvp4 AHAHAHAH.... no its your choice... just like its a choice of a hunter to go to CP and hunt the unique mobs there.... it doesn't ruin gameplay if they cant go there to hunt them... they just have to adapt...

2. KS a mob is pretty stupid and BS and I dont know anyone getting banned for it unless you keep doing it and are trying to be an asshole... as for pvp4... you get a huge warning before you enter, you need a tox shot which is an item you need to purchase to go into pvp4 as in you'd acknowledge warning 1.... and then its kill or be killed or run.... its just how its run.... its not a big area and those that enter either go for the glory of stealing from others.... or they go in hoping to hit some good ore/enmatters.

BTW: I wont enter PVP4 and nore do I think anyone should lightly without thinking about the consequences.

New stuff... I need to get back out there mining. I got more stoof to add to my list to find now. :D

There are plenty of ores and enmatters ouside pvp. I understand that miners don't want to be looted..I respect that. I wouldn't want to be looted either. Lucky for you, you don't need to invest in PVP gear as you can mine elsewhere. That is like complaining that dasps are the only mob to loot a mod fap SGA. I dont want to invest in high end hunting gear so daikiba should loot them too. It's only fair right?

But if this stuff is only in lootable PvP the markup will stay high, which means the crafting costs for enhancers will be high, which means the enhancers will be expensive, which means they probably won't be very much use.

It also makes it tough to skill enhancer crafting and loot the higher level BPs.

Everything about this sytem seems to be risky and/or expensive. It seems like they made a new system that they don't want us to use :scratch2:

Even the humble daikiba is looting fragments and other enhancment parts. It should be the same with the ores and enmatters needed to craft this stuff. Make it available to everyone and then balance things slowly until you get the economy where it should be.

You can even put the ores and enmatters needed to craft the HIGH LEVEL enhancers inside PVP4. (totally unnecessary as the MU of this resources can be controlled by rarity of the finds but still can do it if you want to give something to the PKers).

Bottom line, if most of the ores needed to craft the LOW LEVEL enhancment stuff are only available in lootable PVP or are too rare anywhere else the whole Tier system will fail as it will be WAYYYYY too expensive to even try it at the begining levels.

I’m sorry Tina, but that argument is flawed. Zandarium, Ruga and Xeremite are found everywhere, and they all have a bigass markup.

What game do you play? I wanna go there...

Zander MU sux monkeyballs anymore, Ruga is so rare avg miners (AKA not the privleged) get the odd rock once a month IF they are lucky...and Xeremite has been very scarce as of late... at least where I used to get it..

Now.. back to OP where we are talking about new ores and en's .... when you get in a conversation PLEASE get in at the beginning and KEEP UP.

I found that energiser cristal enmater on Eudoria but only 1 find - 1 pull - 3 cristal of walue 0,90 ped. Mined all around but didnt found more. ( no amps)
Im not proffesional miner so if is not a bug someone can find better.

Its so easy to escape that virtually anyone with caution and tp chip can escape..try catching Baras-LTC for example,unless you teleport on top of him he usually gets away unharmed.. loads of hills, valleys,trees.. if u see green dot on radar theres almost always some obstacle between you and another person that permits ample time to get the hell away from immediate danger..
add teleport bug (straight overjump by whole radar length in very hilly areas) and getting kills and "robbing" other players remains based on blind luck and incompetence of victim.
theres bunch of people who are low skilled (combat wise) but do well and live off from extra markup they earn in zone..
about resources.. fire root is inside the zone, havent found it myself but one of the BA Awa found it in plentytude

But if this stuff is only in lootable PvP the markup will stay high, which means the crafting costs for enhancers will be high, which means the enhancers will be expensive, which means they probably won't be very much use.

It also makes it tough to skill enhancer crafting and loot the higher level BPs.

Everything about this sytem seems to be risky and/or expensive. It seems like they made a new system that they don't want us to use :scratch2:

Need some rare stuff.... high MU is generally good IMO.... makes people happy when they find stuff where they actually get good value out of it beyond TT.

But I agree... problem is.... cost - usefulness.... if the tier upgrades dont add much... then theres no point in upgrading them for huge costs....

I think most the materials for these will go down fast... such as blazers since atm they seem very high priced.... but as supply stays steady or grows and demand starts to drop... then youll get steady price... then the rare items will be the ones that will net the MU... whether this be in PVP4 or not...

Supply and Demand has a good effect on the economy.... if demand is super hgih then price will be high and people will possibly risk pvp4 mining for it... if people do this then more and more might be found and the demand can be supplied... and therefore price will get lowered...

Only issue with prices is what MA deems is findable and what isn't.... look at Niks... use to be decent ore... now everyone can find it... and it went from like 170% around VU10 and Pre... to like 140%....

I dond see reason why Pkers shud have monopoly and control some unique resources.

I hope MA make gear ( armor , weapon, fap ) dropable and lootable in PVP4.

I hope MA make all resources and mobs aviable in non pvp4 area.

* I think that pker can have a lot more fun by pking another pker and loot his weapon than hunting naked miner and looting his 5 peds ores.

Last edited:
btw, fire root markup is dropping like rock thanks to mainly certain impatient miner who just seems fill orders or try to auction the goods way under daily markup..
same person killed markup for blood moss.. few months a go
should make OP happy..week or so and new enmatter is also around 500%

Back