Search results

1. Aly

ATH: ATH 4 my B-Day

Love this story! Definately made me smile ;) Congratulations and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! Cheers :beerchug:, Aly
  2. Aly

Hi there :) Thanks for the message. and yes! I wish they had masks back online! Just not the...

Hi there :) Thanks for the message. and yes! I wish they had masks back online! Just not the same without them.. fingers crossed we'll get them back soon ;)
  3. Aly

Thanks and likewise ;)

Thanks and likewise ;)
  4. Aly

Colouring pricing question

Those are both very expensive colours to use and I would personally not reccomend using them on any 'basic' items for this reason. Prices will vary depending on who you are using to colour your items and what levels they are at (ie. how many enhancers are needed). This thread will give you...
  5. Aly

BooBgirl Juicy WeT is gone ! here the Story why ... thx censor chip

EDIT: Ah crap. Just realised I have bumped an aging thread that was probably better off left alone. Sorry! (That's what you get for not getting online enough i guess!) Nothing to see here... move along ;P Agreed. A lock after 5 years with NO warning?! Seriously?! If it was something...
  6. Aly

WoFoVision 2010: Poll to decide winner!

AD AC all the way! :headbang: erm I mean... 1oRQTOcGqvI Cheers :beerchug:, Aly
  7. Aly

Make up your mind!

Will someone please teach him how to open and read a different thread? (Just in case he REALLY doesn't know how to) I would... but I'm too busy laughing :laugh: As for the question regarding 'offensive material'; It essentially comes down to 'what is offensive to who?' I think there are...
  8. Aly

Woo! Thank you for the birthday wishes :D It's been an exhausting couple of days already! and...

Woo! Thank you for the birthday wishes :D It's been an exhausting couple of days already! and there's still another party to get through tonight :eek: Fingers crossed I'll still be standing at the end of it.. or not :silly2: Have fun out there ;)
  9. Aly

***Stage 3 Moblist***

:eek: Good thing we saved that stash of bug spray and cork hats from last year ;) You're a cruel cruel man Hurri! :silly2: Looks like another painfully fun moblist, good luck out there ;) Cheers :beerchug:, Aly
  10. Aly

Happy birthday LeeLoo!

A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to you LeeLoo. Hope you had a great one :) Cheers :beerchug:, Aly
  11. Aly

Event: HELP Black Hawk Hawk. (Great prices)

Pfft how could I resist?? The results were surprisingly tame actually :silly2: But this site did give me a few laughs; http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fap+Off Ah, it's good to be ten again every once in a while :D Cheers :beerchug:, Aly
  12. Aly

Help: Decent laptop for a decent price

I've found several laptops that comfortably run EU on Vhigh settings. My favorites within the 1kUSD range are from Toshiba, Asus and Dell. I've found that most other brands are either excessively overpriced, or struggle with overheating when running graphic intensive programs. Personally, I...
  13. Aly

"Would You Rather..."

mmm Kangaroo ;) As long as it's cooked right :silly2: Tiger or Jaguar?
  14. Aly

FYI: The potential of new planet graphics

Perhaps my post was badly worded. My point was on topic, but I don’t think I expressed it very well. I have no major issues with MA. I think they have built a brilliant platform and wholeheartedly agree with the decision to split the planet gameplay portion off to a separate company to increase...
  15. Aly

FYI: The potential of new planet graphics

Unfortunately, yes. This along with many other things that relate to MA still holding the reins on the underlying platform is what concerns me most. The communication issues between FPC and MA and the multitude of problems recently caused at MA's end worries me. If they can't handle the...
  16. Aly

Thank you :) And to you ;)

Thank you :) And to you ;)
  17. Aly

WoF 2010: Team Australia

Awwww.. With a smile like that.. I think you don't smile nearly as much as you should :silly2: Cheers :beerchug:, Aly
  18. Aly

And people say that us Aussies are laid back and easy going... It's true.. but when we get riled.. we're a seriously feisty bunch! :D In truth, I think we’re all just a group of very opinionated, loyal, fun loving, easy going but feisty individuals.. and I wouldn’t have it any other way ;)...
  19. Aly

Didn't realise you were an Aussie! Nice to see you in the WoF team, have fun out there ;)

Didn't realise you were an Aussie! Nice to see you in the WoF team, have fun out there ;)
  20. Aly

Kayla's PvP4 Mining Journal

Great thread :) I must admit I'm jealous enough every time I chat to you in game and hear you've profited YET AGAIN! :silly2: Profit is something of an unachievable legend for me :D Yet, you seem to be doing very well indeed.. nice work! Loving the break down of your runs, one day I'll...
  21. Aly

who likes Vegemite :D

likewise :D But i've learnt that spreading it on a slice of swiss or edam cheese with butter can be just as good :silly2: That said, in a single person household, my jars tend to last around a year :ahh: Cheers :beerchug:, Aly
  22. Aly

Characterization, graphics and flow of the movie was pure brilliance. The graphic designers on this film deserve allot of applause. Saw it in 3D and despite the somewhat cliché storyline, definitely left with a smile. I recommend this movie to anyone of any culture, age and background...
  23. Aly

Great to see some more Aussies stepping up to the plate ;) Sorry to hear it Mags, would have been great to have you on the team. Regarding the DL issues; I had this issue with 2 of the updates. Each time required a different fix. The first was by accessing the network adapter settings...
  24. Aly

Question: Any black berets out there?

For this reason, I would suggest you reconsider the item you wish to have in black. If you're going to spend that much on the paint and enhancers then I would be more inclined to try it on a Master coat and add some unique textures underneath. That way it CAN be worn with the armor and...
  25. Aly

Merry Mayhem 2009 winner???????

Maybe I'm confused here.. But is this what you're looking for? http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2010/01/08/5058/index.xml Cheers :beerchug:, Aly EDIT: There's another 2 threads with the link up now too it seems
Back