Search results

1. T

Buying: Vehicle RK-10 TEN-S (Dutch Reverse Auction)

I am willing to buy one Vehicle RK-10 TEN-S vehicle repair tool. This is a rare item obtainable through a recent, space-themed extension of the Entropia TEN event. This purchase will be conducted using the Dutch Reverse Auction format, in which I propose to buyout the item at a price starting...
  2. T

Buying: Old Witches Broom

Hello, I am buying an old Witches Broom. My offer is −2183T^5 + 5747T^4 − 5044T^3 + 1577T^2 + 141T + 64 PED, where T is the Trade Terminal Value of the broom in PED. It has to have at least some usable condition left. I will pay a slight bonus if it is in perfect condition. Thank you for...
  3. T

Question: What are our best data driven estimates of the size of Entropia's playerbase as a function of time?

It is not uncommon to hear claims about how the size of the EU playerbase has changed over time made in service of various game design arguments. I have heard it stated that the playerbase is declining, that the playerbase is growing, and that the playerbase has remained roughly static. Of...
  4. T

Question: Displacement Formula

I assume Engine Power statistics on vehicles affect how quickly their max speed is reached. Does this relate in some way to real time and the vehicle's max speed? Is there a formula to compute how far a land vehicle will have traveled on a flat surface, a water vehicle on water, etc., t units...
  5. T

Selling: Storage Clearing Sale

Well, the Inventory, and the Storage, and the Pitbulls are overflowing again, so I think it's time for a sales thread! Feel free to make offers, or just indicate that you would like me to price something and I will check into it. The format is... [Item Name] [Quantity] [TT Value] Atrox...
  6. T

Buying: Holiday Cookie (Offer Suspended Until You Petition Your Local Planet Partner to Make Them Tradeable Again)

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄 Hello! I am buying Holiday Cookies for 7 PED each! Hit me up here or in-game! Merry Christmas! 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
  7. T

Price Check Monria lost chapter 4

Sometimes my Inventory gets so cluttered new items spontaneously appear. Apparently I own a Monria chapter, which I know have been of interest recently to some people, and was wondering its value.
  8. T

How do Looking Out and Settlers Live work?

In this article, two missions are referenced from which the upgradeable clothing sets (which no longer drop in loot) can be obtained. Presumably, completing "Looking Out" yields a single piece of Outerwear clothing, and completing "Settlers Live" yields a single piece of Settler clothing. Can...
  9. T

FYI: Embedding SoundCloud player doesn't seem to work

SoundCloud is listed as a supported media format for embedding. However, instead of embedding the player on PCF (as with YouTube videos), the media insertion option just puts a SoundCloud symbol next to the a normal link to the song's SoundCloud page. It also replaces some characters so that...
  10. T

Selling: Cheap F-101's and LifeScanner-1's

Hello, I am selling some tools at low prices, and even lower in bulk! I currently have the Finder F-101 and LifeScanner-1 (both unlimited) for sale. I may add the Resource Extractor RE-101 in the future. For the Finder F-101, the available Tier Increase Rates are categorized by number range...
  11. T

Is the minimum TIR on an unlimited, crafted item 0/200 or 1/200?

I just crafted some F-101 finders, expecting to keep aside for myself a copy with the minimum TIR (presumably 0/200) and a copy with the maximum TIR (200/200). After checking the TIR on each of about 550 Successes, I finally made my first 200/200 copy, but have yet to come across any 0/200...
  12. T

Buying: Haimoros

Hello, I am buying Haimoros for 2.15 PED/k. This offer is only available to those of you who can figure out how to read this stealthy, Haimoros-colored text. I am not currently buying any other fruit. I guess that's all there is to say!
  13. T

Free Avatar Creation Opportunity Details

I've been considering the possibility of exploring some adjustments to my avatar. I still have the free avatar creation opportunity, which IIRC came from the Avatar System Update (I think there was 1 from that update, and 1 from the CryEngine2 update, but I'm not sure if there have been any...
  14. T

Trading: Turrelion Outerwear Jacket | (M) -> (F)

Edit: Sold (M) jacket, as I could not find a trade. Hello! I am looking to trade my Turrelion Outerwear Jacket (M) for your Turrelion Outerwear Jacket (F). Let me know if you have the female version for trade. Thank you for viewing my trading thread!
  15. T

Reduce or Eliminate Order Fees

There are currently 911 full pages of Offers on the auction and only 12 full pages of Orders. Such asymmetry is a pattern, not an exception. This makes a lot of liquidity available to buyers, but hardly any available to sellers. Reducing or eliminating Order fees might help incentivize buyers...
  16. T

Selling: Entire Hunting Gear Bundle for TT + 1 PED

Sold :) Looking to unload these very quickly. You can have all of them for TT + 1 PED. Not + 1 PED per item, but + 1 PED total for the entire bundle. Get some cheap equipment for hunting or a great resale opportunity. I was asking for more previously, but at this price point it's probably...
  17. T

The Triple Skill Gain - How many have you gotten?

It's quite possible that my memory is just bad, but this feels like the first time I've seen three skill gains at one time. Has anyone gotten four or more?
  18. T

Selling: Yard Sale

Hello there, I am selling the following items: Castorian Defender (L) TT: 5.63 PED Asking Price: 6 PED Isis LLP 3 (L) TT: 7.24 PED Asking Price: 8 PED S.I. FlameThrower TT: 4.52 PED Asking Price: 150 PED Isis BL100E (L) TT: 18 PED Asking Price: 20 PED Isis LLC 3 (L) TT: 9.84 PED...
  19. T

Price Check Junk Blueprints QR'd to 100

What is a good buyout price for an otherwise commonplace blueprint (low level component, texture, etc.) with QR 100? I just threw up a Basic Tube on the auction for 30 PED (the peaks of the Market Value graph were off-screen) and it sold immediately. Curious if it is wise to ask for more.
  20. T

Scaling Cost Per Click During Random Skill Gain Bonuses

Suppose you have two blueprints you wish to use, where one costs ten times as much to click as the other. I was thinking the most efficient way to gain skill while using both would be to use the less expensive blueprint until it triggers a random skill gain bonus, then switch to the more...
  21. T

Testing

1 2 3 Testing
  22. T

HoF: New Personal Best HOF - 826 PED

Day started with me wondering if my account was hacked (cleared up) and getting hit with a Gold Card sync bug which will probably prevent me from logging in again until I have MindArk resync it. But it was all just to plant the seeds of chaos leading to this... My biggest HOF ever and first...
  23. T

Help: Is this auction behavior normal? [Urgent]

I awoke today to find that my avatar placed a bid on an item while I was asleep! I placed the 224 bid myself, but was not even awake when the 226 bid was placed. The immediacy of the 226 bid following the 225 bid makes this look like some sort of autobid feature, but I wasn't aware that...
  24. T

Are nearly identical Blueprints supposed to have different success rate?

I noticed that the Success Rate listed in the Item Info window is 10% lower on my Reinforced Plate Blueprint than on my Reinforced Rod Blueprint and Reinforced Sheet Metal Blueprint. The latter two share identical Success Rates with each other. All three are identical in their - Quality...
  25. T

Selling: Ziplex 'Fashion Line' Colorator, Mentor Edition

For sale in this thread was one Ziplex 'Fashion Line' Colorator, Mentor Edition customizable item coloring tool, a rare item which was only obtainable through the pre-CryEngine Mentoring profession. It has now found a new home! Thank you for viewing this sales thread!
Back