Search results

1. Jay212

HoF: Took almost 2 years, but...

Was looking at my tracker this morning and realized that after almost 2 years, I only had about three or so crafting globals (only one of which is still saved). Having just done the 100 foul challenge last night and ending up with a fair pile of muscle oil, and already having a good stack from...
  2. Jay212

Achievement: a whale and an unlock

Haven't had much worth posting lately, but was out knifing my way through the 5000 merp challenge when I realized I was close to unlocking melee damage assessment. So when my dear friend and socmate Tee said she was going to hunt some levis after mining, I asked if I could go with, having never...
  3. Jay212

tier skills gone... maybe

Last week or so, having most of the stuff, I picked up a bit of lyst and tried to upgrade one of my tt knives to tier 1 to see what the hoopla was about. First try failed, no big surprise. Got a pile of residue and a gain in tier upgrading and thought "well, that was entertaining." Got to...
  4. Jay212

Friend List haveing fits

A while ago I sent someone a PM and was told I wasn't online in their FL. Later on I saw someone else supposedly offline in-game. At first I thought it was just people added since about 10.6.5 but it's happened with contacts added last fall as well. Anyone else experienced this? Has anyone sent...
  5. Jay212

extra LA terminals - gone?

I haven't hunted on a land area in a few weeks, and thought I'd blow the last of my ammo on one. I was planning on a deposit and figured I could restock on the ammo while in the field, since I heard there was terminals on the LAs during SGA since there was no MF teleporting (yet). Used up all...
  6. Jay212

anyone else popping in far from the TP?

A few times now I've used a TP and arrived in a surprising location. First time I noticed it was going to Atlas Haven, I materialized on one of the supports for a building. Next was at Athena, on top of a hill with the TP dot well outside my inner radar circle. And just now at Caravan it was the...
  7. Jay212

lose any items yet?

Has anyone else lost any of their items yet? I ask because I just logged in and went looking for something in my storage to sell (no depositing until Monday) and noticed there was a gap in my textures collection. My brukite textures have disappeared. I didn't really worry too much until I...
  8. Jay212

Help: is one of these a LA?

I was checking my in-game list of land areas and found myself confused. As I was checking them off my list, I found two Outback 11's: Is the second one supposed to be LA11? As it stands, both on mouseover and the list has two OLA11's.
  9. Jay212

destroyable vegetation is here

Was out roaming around looking for some of the land areas and got so bored at the lack of mobs I had to find something else to do. No decay either, which was nice :)
  10. Jay212

FYI: New nVidia drivers

There were some new nVidia drivers released yesterday, August 21st. Not sure if they will help or hurt, but might be worth a shot. (If someone beat me to it, please disregard. I did look, but nothing leapt out at me :) ) http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us If you have custom...
  11. Jay212

Help: always 'down for maintenance' while on wireless

I've got a real problem when trying to play EU through a wireless router (usually I use dsl). Everything works like normal but... no EU. Web browsing, ftp, messaging, I can do it all but trying to log in gets me the "currently offline for maintenance or upgrades" spiel - and yet, my brother is...
  12. Jay212

saved up a few things

It's been ages since I had anything to post here. The first is a skill unlock I couldn't done without La's help, animal taming. It's from back in February. Thanks again, La! After nine months and six days, my ped card gave birth to a bouncing baby global. A his and hers set of paladin face...
  13. Jay212

ET recovery bug?

I was trying to make an ET account, but apparently an account for my avatar already exists. Must have done it while... incapacitated... because I have no memory of it. Figured the best way would be to try my email addresses to recover the account name and see what I used. Error from FF: IE...
  14. Jay212

credit card deposit limit reached after adding?

I added a prepaid credit card to my account on the website today. I recall hearing people saying that they had problems with depositing after the website/9.4 updates, so I was wondering if anyone else had the problem I did. I registered the card in my name and then added it to my profile and was...
  15. Jay212

Help: What's up with my support case?

I have an active support case, and with the redesigned web site, I had no idea where I could find it. So I thought, hey, dumbass, check your email maybe there's a link to follow. Well there was. So I followed it. And found myself at the new Planet Calypso website being asked to log in with a...
  16. Jay212

a leather global

Oddly enough, I seem to do better using what I get from hunting than I do from the hunting itself. The other day after a spectacularly unprofitable round of chasing bristlehogs around TI, I was licking my wounded ped card and this popped out. 2 crafting globals, 1 mining, 0 hunting.... maybe...
  17. Jay212

1st mining global: strong in the force this one is

I hunt more than I... well, more than I do anything, but when the opportunity came to go on a sponsored mining run up on CND well I went. Got my first ever mining global - force nexus XIV, 312 m, with an unmaxed MF-102 in dome 7. This helped cover the cost of the bombs and probes, and all that...
  18. Jay212

First Global

After spending last night thinning out the number of molisks and drones at Orthos, and some time harassing the bibos and snarks north of Minopolis this morning, I went and did a bit of crafting before calling it quits. Took a few seconds to realize that the noise and lights were for me :laugh...
  19. Jay212

A question about MA support

I was just wondering if anyone knows whether or not screenshots related to support cases have to be sent from the email address you register with or if it matters. I've been trying to send them some for a few days now and according to the responses in my support case they haven't arrived yet...
  20. Jay212

Out hunting, found a maff and a jackhole

I had a pretty bad mining run near Atlas Island South, so I revived over to Tethys. Found me a nice red dot, a maffoid outcast, right near the box and thought, what have I got to lose? So I started blasting away. I got a crit, it got a crit, I healed, it healed, I attacked, it attacked, but I...
  21. Jay212

New to the gun club: first unlock!

Took me a long time, but finally, got my first unlock: Marksmanship, courtesy of a caudatergus guardian. I've been watching those bars slowly climb for ages, waiting for it, and wouldn't you know it PEAss wasn't running (my fault for :shots: ) and then I screenied me actually crafting something...
  22. Jay212

Maybe a slight change to team looting?

Don't know if anyone else might have thought of this, but it might be more convenient if anyone could tap the carcass when team hunting regardless of who killed the beastie. I mean if someone else does the only damage and kills the mob let anyone in the team tag it and then send the loot to the...
  23. Jay212

Question: In-game desktop shortcut icons: how to get rid of them?

A strange thing happened the other day - all of my carefully placed icons disappeared. And right-shift didn't bring them back either. So I put them back, or at least as many as I could. Then miracle of miracles, they came back - but were layered with the new ones. The first few I could drag to...
  24. Jay212

Waddling avatar: is this a bug or just random?

I'm curious if anyone else has a problem with their avatar not walking properly every once in a while, but rather slower and with a pronounced sway. It looks bloody awful, like someone shoved a sabakuma where the sun don't shine or perhaps a few of his vertebra are lagging, and don't catch up...
  25. Jay212

Where do you sell your sweat?

I only ask because I'm sick and tired of trying to sell in Port Atlantis and having my hopes of a successful deal dashed by frickin' scammers. I won't name names or go into detail, but it's getting very frustrating for a hard working sweater to turn a ped. So I'm curious, do those who buy sweat...
Back