Out hunting, found a maff and a jackhole

Jay212

Old Alpha
Society
Ouroboros
I had a pretty bad mining run near Atlas Island South, so I revived over to Tethys. Found me a nice red dot, a maffoid outcast, right near the box and thought, what have I got to lose? So I started blasting away. I got a crit, it got a crit, I healed, it healed, I attacked, it attacked, but I was making progress. In swoops this ghost wearing... hunter and he deliberately attacks my maff and pulls it to him and kills it. I knew I'd have a kill stolen from me at some point, but it was my first time solo hunting a maff for crying out loud - I wanted to cross it off my revenge list. All I got out of it was gun, amp and fap decay and ammo spent. Thanks a lot, jerk. Find your own next time - there's plenty of maff in the sea fer cryin out loud.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1133&pictureid=8025

Last edited:
Well at least he didn't get a global from it. Hopefully just decay and ammo costs. Look on the bright side, it was probably a no-looter, so you saved yourself a bit of ammo.

Hmm, that soc seems to produce assholes by the bucketload. Look for the pk thread about Letum.

Well at least he didn't get a global from it. Hopefully just decay and ammo costs. Look on the bright side, it was probably a no-looter, so you saved yourself a bit of ammo.

I suppose so, but I'm also a bit steamed because I'm keeping track of the mobs & maturities I've solo hunted and crossing them off my "they killed me and now I killed one of them" list. Not a big deal by stretch, but I looking forward to it. As for loot, if it's static by creature I probably didn't lose anything, but if it's random per person I might have lost a lot (well in theory. If my luck is anything to go by, I didn't miss anything either way I guess :( )

Hmm, that soc seems to produce assholes by the bucketload. Look for the pk thread about Letum.

I could say turds of a feather clump together, but I don't have any experiences with the rest of them.

you should of ran off and got loads of mobs chasing you then get them all too attack him and watch him die.. revenge can be sweet ;)

file a support case mate. shame there are so many people like this around

Well looks like another new player with far to much money going by the name as that term has not been around for long, also I agree the who soc are a bunch of idiots lead by a really big one.

Well I hope the OP does manage to get another one soon so he can cross it off his revenge list of Mobs.

you don't expect that sort of behavior from a colonel or any one really.

file a quick support with the pic here and a brief description, from what Ive read else were a few other people have had trouble with this guy and/or his soc, so maybe on its own your support can't really do anything but if a lot of other people have moaned to. something will be done about it.

I did file a support case, even though I was sure of which form letter I was going to get back. Actually, planning on doing so is what prevented me from commenting on his behavior - just about everything I could think of involved profanity of one sort or another, and the last time I reported harassment I got a warning about swearing (with no mention of any action to be taken against the ones causing the problem, which probably meant there was none :rolleyes: )

We'll see I guess.

Do the Canadian thing bro , brush it off, and hope like hell something goes very bad for him in the near future :D

Pretty much what I did. Not that there was a lot of choice, as much as I would have liked to jersey his punk ass :)

Karma can be a bitch ! lets hope it will be for that dude :)

you don't expect that sort of behavior from a colonel or any one really.

Nope :vampire:

This is disgusting, rude behaviour.

Is that soc a bunch of kids that know no better or what :scratch2:

This isnt role-play at being bad-asses, this is ruining people's game-play, and ruining this Socs rep, which is fine if thats what they want.

In future, hit C&P and send a ticket to ma, they will be warned, then banned, if enough complaints.

Also, Ive never had this, even in the beginning, maybe I just skilled in places idiots didnt frequent :dunno:

The one time it did happen, it was too late, I outskilled the ks'er and he left with an embarrassed face lol :laugh:

Anyway Jay, dont put up with this crap.

Thanks everyone.

I guess I'll stick to mobs I know I can do a lot of damage to (M2a/E-12, would have taken me a while) and hope he get's his just desserts. I lost my prey, I reported, not much else I can do. But if anyone sees him in PVP, teach him some manners :)

My dear little grasshoppa....I am so sorry I was not around to nail this MF'er to a nearby tree....or just ks back from him. Hopefully karma will come full circle and our dear Kahr will find this little bitch in pvp3.
Anyway chin up hunny, I will always take care of you =)

Thanks everyone.

I guess I'll stick to mobs I know I can do a lot of damage to (M2a/E-12, would have taken me a while) and hope he get's his just desserts. I lost my prey, I reported, not much else I can do. But if anyone sees him in PVP, teach him some manners :)

Thanks everyone.

If I see him in a pvp zone I'll kill him and tell him you said hi :)

Freddie

My dear little grasshoppa....I am so sorry I was not around to nail this MF'er to a nearby tree....or just ks back from him. Hopefully karma will come full circle and our dear Kahr will find this little bitch in pvp3.
Anyway chin up hunny, I will always take care of you =)

Aw, thanks Sensei :) I'm not really that bummed anymore, I soloed a Feff last night and got 90% of the kill cost back :D

Edit: I think you're right, I need a bigger gun. Maybe it's time for a Mk II & E-Amp 14 for 'special occasions' :)

If I see him in a pvp zone I'll kill him and tell him you said hi :)

Freddie

Thanks Freddie! I'll ask MA for a "/em pissoncorpse." I'm sure it would see a fair amount of usage :)

lol@ ppl saying file a support case. there were over a million killsteals during robot wars :p
but it's still an asshole thing to do. I have a habit of wanting to casue physical harm to certain ppl who do it to me ><, but the key is not to get to embroiled in you own hate...you get the ped back one way or another. And yes always carry a bigger gun with some range to prevent that kind of bs - i use sword which isn't the fastest weapon in game... just very efficient... but i have situations where i will always need a high powered ranged weapon...so ...be prepared at all times

That was my first thought when I saw the soc name.

Man, I hate this kind of thing. I mean on one hand you wanna kill the SOB but on the other you figure what's the point? Chances are they'll say it was a mistake and they did not mean to, yada yada yada, get a slap on the wrist and move on.

If you are tracking your stats, write this one off and move on. I think it's better to just keep going at it, prove to them that this kind of thing doesn't bother you and become a better player than them.

A few pecs of loot and some ammo aren't worth it in my opinion.

Good luck to ya and hopes that this never happens again.

No worries man, there are always guyz that are that cocky or doing anything stupid, that's just how the world is. The best you can do is ignore and wish them the worst LOl, and if that guy is your neighbour you can always piss the hell outta them.

Hail ppl from Ontario;p

ya finnally a soc full of brave enough people to have everyone hate them and give us something to hate and go agaist. I realy hope for the sake of our own story and role playing they dont give up on this.

Man, I hate this kind of thing. I mean on one hand you wanna kill the SOB but on the other you figure what's the point? Chances are they'll say it was a mistake and they did not mean to, yada yada yada, get a slap on the wrist and move on.

If you are tracking your stats, write this one off and move on. I think it's better to just keep going at it, prove to them that this kind of thing doesn't bother you and become a better player than them.

A few pecs of loot and some ammo aren't worth it in my opinion.

Good luck to ya and hopes that this never happens again.

Don't care about the pecs/loot, it was all about my first maff :). I'm not expecting anything to come from it, other than maybe others knowing what to expect if the scumbag shows up near them when they're hunting. But, it would be kind of hard for anyone to claim this as a mistake, it was already wounded and there were only 4 dots on the screen - me, him, the mob and the TP. Not a lot of room wriggling room there. It'll happen again without doubt (in fact it might have almost happened again, I was having a go at a foul and a green dot came racing but veered off when I killed it, lol).

No worries man, there are always guyz that are that cocky or doing anything stupid, that's just how the world is. The best you can do is ignore and wish them the worst LOl, and if that guy is your neighbour you can always piss the hell outta them.

Hail ppl from Ontario;p

Not worried that much. He might get a slap on the wrist (unless maybe he deposits more than I do) but I learned my lesson - get an anti-asshole gun for hunting and maybe one with shrapnel damage in case it happens in PVP :)

ya finnally a soc full of brave enough people to have everyone hate them and give us something to hate and go agaist. I realy hope for the sake of our own story and role playing they dont give up on this.

Hopefully they will stick to using the story line for their PVP activities and not try to use it as justification for being rude and abusive elsewhere in the game.

Has i see lol we all have our personal KOS list - sad but true in game there are many bad persons around us... Lets hope that there are more of us who show the better side in game by helping others :)

ah, looks like one of Letum's boys....

cant say im surprised, sorry :mad:

Should have a very good gun in inventory you are not using regularly but can equip in such occasions to overpower that jerk and win the day after all. Happened sometimes.

Bought a bigger gun (but still need an amp for it) and I've been told a warning was given. That's that, I guess.

Perhaps that`s why the soc name symbols resemble a "jackhole" too. Anyhow must be either desperate or just being a pain in the ass on a lone little mob like that. Like some already said brush it off. And adding the the personal pk list does`nt hurt either. ;)

Cheers to my good neighbors to the north!

Just adding some closure to the thread (tying off the thread's 'loose end'? :laugh:), I've already moved on :)

It does take a special kind of person to use an ***hole for their society name :)

Back