Search results

1. Mike Jackson

Aurli Assassin & Kreltin Killer Event (Monthly)

Hello Buzz im back..Ill be camping on Aurli for the entire mission. So since im doing the missions for Aurlie then i mind as well sign up for December. :) Full Ava name: Mike Brathamike Jackson thanks MJ
  2. Mike Jackson

Question: Graphics card to run Very High Settings??

Not sure if that statement is true. A bit flawed actually. I know people that are using SLi and its working well for them. Also for lag issues and setting to a higher level isnt always the graphic card. Your monitor refresh rate, type of memory sticks, internet provider, modem, router and type...
  3. Mike Jackson

well.... well ......well...hello.....stranger! How have you been?... long time no hear..thought...

well.... well ......well...hello.....stranger! How have you been?... long time no hear..thought i would drive through and see how the supah star is doing...what your doing?? .....BOOO!! lol i scared you huh lol heheheh lmao
  4. Mike Jackson

FYI: Internal Error for Gold Card users

Well looks like the servers are back online but still unable to log...Probably another update or something there going to release
  5. Mike Jackson

Info: Changes since vu 11.1 i don't like

still cant log in system is still down...
  6. Mike Jackson

Epic Carnage !
  7. Mike Jackson

Whole game crash?

your not alone i cant log in myself
  8. Mike Jackson

Question: Is Entropia Offline?

its back up im in game now
  9. Mike Jackson

nope site is down still for me..getting Internet Exlorer Cannot ... well blah blah :mad:
  10. Mike Jackson

Seems so ... Website is down also..Middle of a hunt then i was booted off the game
  11. Mike Jackson

Selling: "The Farm"

Hey buddy PM sent.. Looking for a few items off ya
  12. Mike Jackson

Hello supah star!! Just wanted say hi its been awhile since i did a drive by lol

Hello supah star!! Just wanted say hi its been awhile since i did a drive by lol
  13. Mike Jackson

Achievement: Atrox attac -- ooh, what's this?

Very nice Grads :yay::yay::yay:
  14. Mike Jackson

My pet Atrox

Actually that would be cool to watch. Pets that fight each other and winner of the pet will get loot. Or even be able to take the pets skills..While minners are dropping there bombs they can have a Alfa Queen guarding him. A PVP Zone were pets fights the mobs in that zone. Miners can zip out...
  15. Mike Jackson

knock knock....who's there....its crash...i fall down and i cant get up!!

knock knock....who's there....its crash...i fall down and i cant get up!!
  16. Mike Jackson

Aurli Assassin & Kreltin Killer Event (Monthly)

Please add me to register: Mike Brathamike Jackson thank you MJ
  17. Mike Jackson

Achievement: 10000 posts...

seems like you need a life lmao lol but grads to ya :yay::yay::yay:
  18. Mike Jackson

Question: So basically, Rocktropia is just another big LA in the shape of a planet...

Well i suposed what your saying could be true but the excitement of new owners, mobs, new items to collect and new scenery. You never know now what those red dots are on your radar. That to me is excitement enough. I dont look at it as another "Neverdie LA" Mikass looted a shot gun. Thats...
  19. Mike Jackson

OMG! I still can't believe it!!!

very nice indeed...grats to you..:yay::yay:
  20. Mike Jackson

Currently getting Hack Attacked

Wow! Crazy what people will do huh..Do a port scan and see whats open. If you have some open that dont need to be then close the port. Update everything on your computer..Especially Adobe..If your using XP time to get 7..I dont use virus programs though since it can work against you and i dont...
  21. Mike Jackson

Selling: Armors, Plates, ESIs

PM Sent :yay:
  22. Mike Jackson

Selling: weapons, attachements, armors, other stuff

:) Free bump for ya! GL
  23. Mike Jackson

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year...I guess!!

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year...I guess!!
Back