Search results

1. BarnabusVonErik

Sweating in the new age

Oh yes I forgot. You can't vent about the newest MA plan to take more of your PED without someone saying your Whining about the game. I also forgot that even mentioning another online game is blasphemy. I apologize to the Uber Entropia gods who have deemed me unworthy to take up the same...
  2. BarnabusVonErik

Sweating in the new age

Lets wait and see.... Have we ever had an item that doesn't Decay? Has MA ever done something so wonderful that we all said it was a good idea? Was putting better graphics into a luck based game with real money involved increase the number of new players? Just because nothing has been...
  3. BarnabusVonErik

Sweating in the new age

How do I know so much about the tool? All they show is a drawing of the new tool. Any TOOL has decay, and will cost out the arm to use for a resource that used to be gathered for free.
  4. BarnabusVonErik

Sweating in the new age

I just read the newsletter and took a sneak peak into the design ideas for how sweating will be handled in this post V10 world. Apparently we will now be forced to buy equipment to sweat. It would be fairer if this piece of equipment never took decay, but you know it will. It might also be...
  5. BarnabusVonErik

I'm enjoying V10

The only thing different since the version change I have noticed is I did happen across a size 9 dianum deposit. Other then that it has been High Lysterium stone, and Oil. I was semi excited about the dianum as it was a new ore to me. Then I found out it was 3 Ingots. lol Sure it was...
  6. BarnabusVonErik

Avatars are white and missing pieces.

See that's just it. My friend has a fairly awesome ATI graphics card and he is getting this. And this is with tweaks. He's tried low all the way to high just for Avatars and there is no change other then turning from this white piece looking thing into pink or orange blobs. I was just...
  7. BarnabusVonErik

Oh, and did I mention that when he moves the screen blacks out then slowly re-draws itself?
  8. BarnabusVonErik

A member of my guild recently decided to become active again in Entropia. He downloaded the new 10 updated and this is what he gets setting all graphics to Low or Medium: After messing around for about 30 minutes he managed to get this next picture by upping everything to HIGH and trying to...
  9. Graphic Bugs

Graphic Bugs

Bugs a friend or I are having with entropia's new graphics
  10. Art Deco

Art Deco

Bugs a friend or I are having with entropia's new graphics
  11. BarnabusVonErik

Question: The Price of ME

Too true. I don't speculate in this game. I'm sure there are people out there making PED like crazy doing this, but I play it have fun. I like the hunting and mining of this game. I will never be a rich player, and I'm ok with that.
  12. BarnabusVonErik

It's different because everyone knows winter is coming on a pretty set schedule. We don't get a rumor that winter may be coming around Christmas, but not until another update of the world. lol
  13. BarnabusVonErik

I wasn't trying to say that ME was worthless or that it should be selling for nothing. What I was pointing out was that all 3 days this weekend I was on ME had a price of 155% or more. I have seen other item prices for other things show as ---- meaning it didn't sell today, but had a...
  14. BarnabusVonErik

With that way of thinking.... Wouldn't sweat prices be through the roof for those who didn't have a supply in storage? :scratch2:
  15. BarnabusVonErik

Ok poor choice of wording. Shouldn't the price be 0.00 or NONE? I just find it hard to believe anyone would be out there buying ME for a decent price when the CHIPS don't function right now.
  16. BarnabusVonErik

Can someone please enlighten me on this. I was in game most of this last weekend. Only a handful of players where on in any given area. Not near as many numbers as I have seen in previous VU 10 plays. No sweating, and Chips are not functioning.... So why does the game still have a markup...
  17. BarnabusVonErik

VU 10.0 Teleporters

New Switzerland This TP has been removed from my list and I didn't see any discussion of it on here. Has someone verified that this TP still stands, and if so does it need to be re-captured? Also there are 2 non-functioning TP's at The Golf Course. FYI
  18. BarnabusVonErik

Torchwood: Always looking for new weekend members.

We have finally gotten a rate set on sweat. Basing our info on Sweat being 5 PED per 1000. That equals to 1 PEC being worth 2 units of sweat, so that makes it really easy to figure pricing and markups. Yes we are going to incorporate the markups into our prices because we want to keep this...
  19. BarnabusVonErik

Buying: Cold-Ir, and Jimman Suite BP's

Sorry I hadn't checked this in a while Combo I have had a few of people either want to sell me these BP's and several others in a bulk stack and asking 3000+ PED. Then I had one guy why wanted 3000 PED just for the Cold-IR
  20. BarnabusVonErik

Judging by the few responses I got from this inquiry I am giving up on these. They are too expensive for my tastes. Thanks to all who replied.
  21. BarnabusVonErik

Yeah I've noticed.
  22. BarnabusVonErik

I have yet to see these on auction when I'm on. Post a price and I will consider it and meet you in game to trade.
  23. BarnabusVonErik

In the Market

Sorry I realized my blunder after I posted. I'll try to do better.
  24. BarnabusVonErik

Torchwood: Always looking for new weekend members.

Torchwood was started a few months ago to help out new players. We only meet on the weekends, so if you are a highly active player then our soc probably won't be the best fit. However if you are like most of our members and the weekend is the only time you have to play we welcome you. We...
Back