Search results

1. Zonie

FYI: Buy a share of Lana´s Mining Runs.

Cool, i've just mined a lil' myself and got dinner/movietime now so i'll be back online around 21' to meet up with ya' :D
  2. Zonie

FYI: Buy a share of Lana´s Mining Runs.

Well, i've previously had a friend in EU wanting to similarly invest in my own mining adventures, which i declined after long and thoughtful discussions about it on the grounds that i didn't feel i could supply sufficient collateral for his investment, nor sufficient guarantee of profits.. You...
  3. Zonie

Is mining still too complicated?

Well both my girlfriend and I had the exact same setup as you with an OF105 and MF104 before this change, and the OF105 got changed to the Finder F-105, and the MF104 got changed to the exact same one (MF 105 got changed to the Finder 106 for those who owned one, probably due to the higher cost...
  4. Zonie

Is mining still too complicated?

Well.. what do you think? Did MA actually manage to simplify mining with these recent changes, or should they have taken the next step and just replaced all tools across the board with the Shovel Mk1(L)? Do you like the changes, do they overwhelm you as an experienced miner or as a newcomer...
  5. Zonie

Info: Hell in all it's glory!

copy+paste isn't cheating... withholding information isn't cheating... copying stuff just makes both the copy and the original bland and tasteless, like cola and pepsi or McDonalds and Burger King, it's all fodder for whatever type of sheep you as the reader probably will desist from...
  6. Zonie

Question: Hexagonal Lattice - Construction nad standardization

So you can accurately predict when and where with what tools anybody can go get a global, hof, or even a hit, with a higher than 5% rate of success than a randomized control can? Keep in mind that a knee that gets the weather right at the same rate a random guess does is not a knee with magic...
  7. Zonie

Question: Hexagonal Lattice - Construction nad standardization

Well, i only have two things to say ; Firstly, you have never, nor could you ever impose anything on anyone without having the means to do so, and since each person controls their own avatar's actions you cannot be blamed even if someone might actually be dumb enough to take advice from you...
  8. Zonie

Info: Mining at CND – a new approach

Not really.. Can you do 1 drop a year with the right depth and win? Can you do 1 drop on a 1x1 meter plateau of land in the sea once a year at the right depth and win? Can you do 1 drop right after someone else did, on a 1x1 meter plateau of land in the sea once a year at the right depth and...
  9. Zonie

Question: And a tip for miners

I use 'crappy tools' because actually mining with 'crappy tools' beats not really mining with 'superduper tools' :lolup:
  10. Zonie

Mining - Tick based ?

In other words, mining theories are indeed a complete and utter timewaste compared to just randomly mining and just trying to steer clear of dry ground when you can :wtg:
  11. Zonie

That Guy's mining data

Now if you could calculate for the value range of each deposit size what amp gives the most profits after markup, then all you really need to worry about is your hit rate total % and the size distribution in % of your total hit rate, then you have a winning formula for when to stop mining if you...
  12. Zonie

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

hehe how 'bout this: ATH'R'US All-Time-High Rock Unlimited Station
  13. Zonie

No amp = no claim ?

This, but also knowing where and when other miners mine helps a lot too in not going over too much dry land with your drops :silly2:
  14. Zonie

No amp = no claim ?

If MA employs any kind of favoritism it's surely not based at all on wether you deposit or amp ; my girlfriend and I enjoyed a lovely 300$ dinner in August paid for by MA's generous addition to our wallets, and since then we gathered up another 3000peds of profits slowly but steadily, all...
  15. Zonie

Is it just me or has something changed?

Sounds to me like you're just having a classical case of the growing-old-and-getting-grumpy-syndrome i'm also enjoying myself these days with some other games i used to love :yup:
  16. Zonie

Mining rods in trees and the lack of support

MA won't fix it - according to them it is a feature of the game, not a bug... wether you're crazy enough to agree with that is up to you, but its near-guaranteed that nothing will be changed about that, unless for the worse :scratch2:
  17. Zonie

Transmission - encrypted and decrypted

Seems like Kebplay beat 'ya to it, he posted it in a new topic though on this forum subsection :laugh: To be honest, i just figured i'd post it somewhere since i saw it and you can never know if others will catch it or not.. i'm just mining, you guys can have fun with the robots without me...
  18. Zonie

Intercept 2010-11-19 decoded

exactly! therefore i presume the strategic advantage would be to us if we split our forces between both locations, which will be the natural response by a non-unified player base response :wtg:
  19. Zonie

Intercept 2010-11-19 decoded

I'm just guessing here, but it seems like they're launching a two-pronged assault ; First attacking as a deception at 15:00 UTC attacking Cape Corinth Then, after luring players to battle they attack Fort Argus at 15:05 or would that be too obvious? :confused:
  20. Zonie

Transmission - encrypted and decrypted

New intercepts received: Intercept: 0x286F6F66F4FBFF6BBAB74C64BE87 Intercept: 0x5692DD9BD3C927EEB5AA7EA7E5EA377F86AB7EC0D639F7 Intercept: 0x2C9A9336AB59568EDBA76EB3F15F6BEFAB2AD29875EF 30secs later: Intercept: 0xB7DA7DBEC3DDE6AF Intercept: 0xEEA6DADB66B
  21. Zonie

Noobs Mining run

Judging by the size of your budget, i would probably recommend you to focus on enmatter only untill you rake in some profits to extend the lengths of your run. Personally, i've three times now mined only enmatter when my budget has been less than 300 PED, and only mined ores as well when above...
  22. Zonie

Prolonged Loss of Service Nov. 17th

Unforeseen stuff gets in the way.. happens to us all from time to time, companies included.. Nobody's perfect, but MA at least did manage to fix most things relatively quickly, besides the still-strange arm bug with 2-handed equipment/weapons. All in all i'm mostly surprised that such...
  23. Zonie

Need some ecco tip on hunting please

Well back when i had the young-argo-craze as a young noob hunter i found it easy like heck to just take them most of the way down with a Breer M2A(L) and then as a finisher use my lucky TT-fist when their health dropped below crit-will-be-overkill-levels :cool: but then i could at least do it...
  24. Zonie

Worst Mining Runs Ever

My girlfriend and I both started mining again.. we're in your spots about 1-1½h before you get there :silly2:
  25. Zonie

Mining Area bug - no Hits, then position reset

... if you're on this thread for any reason but a quick laugh, here's a tip: if you ever mine and get more than 20 NRF's in a row... go somewhere COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.. like.. to bed, shower, sex, shopping IRL, or anything but playing entropia.. you'll need it, and you'll be happy you did it...
Back