Search results

1. Amigetman

Hunting with budget finished

I just got done (ran out of ped for ammo) hunting all dakibas... I got a buch of different loot... I just sold my ammo loot to tt But i heard i should sell the stuff with markup (muscle oil, blazzar fragments, extractors, ect.) to other players. What is the best way to go about doing this...
  2. Amigetman

So im hunting...

Haha im still very new to this game and i think all of my threads so far have been noob questions or noob discussions but you guys are helping me out a lot. I love eu forums :yay: So i bought my blp rifle (cb5) and ive been just killing dakiba youngs left and right haha. Every once in a while...
  3. Amigetman

Healing with my Vivo?

So im still a noob and i just bought my basic stuff lately... Like a set of armor, a gun, and of coarse my vivo :D I was thinkin should i just go around healing random people to get my skills up with the vivo. Or do what people do at populated sweating spots and heal them. I wasn't sure if...
  4. Amigetman

Tiers on stuff?

I know this is a really noob question but I'm still just trying to learn everything about this game because i enjoy it lol. How do you get the tier of guns up or whatever tiers go on? What does it do, because i know the value goes up.
  5. Amigetman

New to having ped, plz help

So, i have deposited for my first time and i just put 20 bucks in. and i had ped from sweat. I have about 225 ped, just asking the community whats the best way to spend my money i put into the game? what armor should i buy, how do i use the auction correctly with all the different mark ups and...
  6. Amigetman

Deposit Problems...

So i have a master card... Debit/Credit And i use it all over to buy stuff from grocery store, restaurants, ect. For some reason when i try to deposit on online games it says the card issuer doesn't allow the transaction :confused: And EU doesnt use paypal.... so im trying this uKash thing...
Back