Search results

1. Mitchymoo

Question: What's your Codex power leveling strategy?

Good morning fine Entropians, I'm interested to know what plans and strategies (if any) you are employing to "power level" or level up your skills through the Codex. For example, my strategy lately has been investing my Codex skill points in Athletics and Courage - which contributes towards...
  2. Mitchymoo

Tips for Fappers

I recently started to utilise fappers from the #fap channel to help keep me alive when hunting larger mobs etc. I was wondering, is there a recommended tip etiquette? Or is it totally discretionary? I'm always happy to throw some peds on top, particularly when the loot has been good. But I'm...
  3. Mitchymoo

Question: Whatever happened to Beacon Missions?

Weirdly, I had a dream a few days ago about Robot Beacon Missions. And it got me thinking - what ever happened to them? Granted, I took a break for a couple of years, but I think Beacons haven't been a 'thing' in Entropia Universe for a time longer than that. I loved Beacons. I miss that sense...
  4. Mitchymoo

Well, I haven't seen this for a while...

Good morning everybody. This morning I logged in to spend an hour finishing off some Ambus before work. Everything seemed normal at first. But that changed once I killed the first one - eagerly I approached to collect my loot. But then... "This creature didn't carry any loot" I was...
  5. Mitchymoo

Graphics Optisation Advice needed

Morning everyone, Something has been bugging me for weeks (and I don't know if anyone else has this particular problem?) with regards to EU's graphics. Namely, my ability to play on Very High settings. Reading through the recommended system requirements, I should be able to handle it with...
  6. Mitchymoo

Buying: WTB Restoration Chip, Adjusted

Please contact me here or in game with any offers to sell. Thank you. Mitchy Sir Moo
  7. Mitchymoo

The best Fappers 'Uniform'

Hello everyone, Little big of fun this morning. I am considering purchasing an Restoration Chip, Adjusted to support my Modified FAP and taking up a little Fapping on the side, both to support avid hunters in tackling larger MOBS and to get some free skills. With the right equipment for a...
  8. Mitchymoo

How can you send links to items that are not in your inventory?

Hey guys, this may be a dumb question but I've seen people send me links to items before which I'm sure they don't own. Is there a way to share links to items that you do not own and/or are not in your inventory? Thanks Mitchy
  9. Mitchymoo

Question: Nemesis Armour - best mobs to hunt?

Good morning folks, Having recently acquired my first set of Nemesis Adjusted armour (7pcs set + 6A Plates) I want to get your thoughts on the best mobs to hunt. From my brief research, I've been looking mostly into Drones/Warriors etc...but I'm interested to hear (particularly from those...
  10. Mitchymoo

Question: Best mid-range UL BLP Rifle/Pistol for 3-6k ped

Hey folks, looking to leverage your collective brain cells. I want to invest in a UL weapon so I can stop wasting money on MU at the action and purchasing multiple weapons each day. I have some CLDs I am willing to part with to raise capital to do this. I want a weapon that is efficient and...
  11. Mitchymoo

Info: Mitchy Moo's Hunting Dashboard

Hello fellow colonists, Inspired by Zitti, I thought I would track and share my hunts on this thread. The purpose of doing this is to a), allow other players to see the results and compare them with their own and with MA's expected 2.0 targets and b), scrutinise the results and provide any...
  12. Mitchymoo

Hunting Tracker to track loot returns

Good morning folks, I hope you're all doing well in these strange times. Further to my post yesterday about hunting efficiency (thank you to all who responded!) today I want to consider ways to better calculate and track my hunting returns overtime. I've seen posts where players are showing...
  13. Mitchymoo

Maximum Efficiency

Hello all, I am hoping to get some advice on my hunting set-up. I am returning to the game after a couple of years and want to re-work my rig to get maximum efficiency when hunting. Atm, I'm not efficient at all and my losses are killing me. Stats: BLP Sniper (Hit) 44 Laser Sniper (Hit)...
  14. Mitchymoo

Current state of the game (returning player)

Hello - it's good to be back after a good few years. Recently, I logged in to my old EU account (Mitchy Sir Moo). I thought now, with the lockdown continuing to relentlessly limit my outside playtime in London, was the perfect excuse to dust off my Finder F-105 and get back out into the...
  15. Mitchymoo

Emergency broadcast // all colonists be advised

At 04:42 this morning, a rogue transmission was intercepted by Planet Cyrene communications. Rogue Transmission: As yet, we are unsure of the exact origin of the signal but it appears to have been broadcast by 'The Coalition', the very same who attempted to destroy the Empire in the last...
  16. Mitchymoo

Planet Cyrene Story

Hi guys, Can anyone summarise the back-story to Planet Cyrene? I can't seem to find any solid info on it's fictional history. So far I understand that the 'Sons of Remus' we're a last remaining Impirim to escape the 'Coalition' during the great war. They'd been hiding out on this mysterious...
  17. Mitchymoo

Cyrene hard launch...?

Hey guys, Just a quick one.... I can't remember. Planet Cyrene is supposed to 'hard launch' this year right? I'm asking cos' for my next video I thought it might be fun to create a sort of cinematic trailer style video for the planet. Thanks!
  18. Mitchymoo

GoPro published my video!

Hello fellow Entropians! Some of you may know that I love to make video's, many of which have been focused around Entropia Universe's stunning environments. If you missed them, you can click bellow to find them all on my Gaming Channel...
  19. Mitchymoo

Next Entropia Video Music

Hi all, I wanted to start a thread to help me find a good track to use for my next EU edit - so far, I have done video's for Calypso, Arkadia, Rocktropia and Space. If you haven't seen them, please feel free to check out my channel here...
  20. Mitchymoo

WHAT IS HAPPENING! Glitch @ Hogglo Diablo.

Went to hunt Hogglo Diablo. Saw this monstrosity. Made this instead! Is anyone able to tell me what is happening here??? :wise: Mitchy
  21. Mitchymoo

~ Please Watch ~ Entropia Universe | Explore Space

Hello everyone, It's been one year since my last video 'Explore Arkadia', so I thought it was about time I brought out another: I've created one, consolidated channel on YouTube, so please subscribe for future videos! It takes a long time to make these videos & It means so much to me to...
  22. Mitchymoo

Entropia Universe: Explore Arkadia (ep. 3).

Hi everyone! So, I've recently had a lot more free time so I decided after almost a month to film and produce the next episode in my 'Explore Entropia' series, episode 3 features the infamous Arkadia. The third episode in the series, 'Explore Arkadia' puts a real focus on showcasing the epic...
  23. Mitchymoo

Entropia Universe: Explore ROCktropia...the music planet.

The new episode in the series is here at last! Presenting: "Explore ROCKtropia...the music planet." I really enjoyed making this video, ROCKtropia for those of you who haven't been is an incrediable diverse, and interesting planet - filled with vampires, all night bars, gigantic clubs and...
  24. Mitchymoo

Entropia Universe: Explore Calypso

Hi guys, So I got bored a few weeks ago and decided to start making some short EU films. What we have here is my first ever attempt. This video focuses on Planet Calypso (I may do a different one for each planet). Its aims are simple, so show off this beautiful planet and to entice people to...
  25. Mitchymoo

Uber: 18k Belkar Uber HOF!

Got this little baby a few days ago, what a surprise! :yay: :wtg: Mitchy :wtg:
Back