Entropia Universe: Explore Calypso

Mitchymoo

Provider
Society
Dark Side
Mitchy Sir Moo
Hi guys,

So I got bored a few weeks ago and decided to start making some short EU films. What we have here is my first ever attempt. This video focuses on Planet Calypso (I may do a different one for each planet). Its aims are simple, so show off this beautiful planet and to entice people to it. There is more info in the video description if your interested.

So, here is my first attempt at making an EU film: 'Explore Calypso'. Let me know what you think & give me some ideas for new films if you have any - make sure you watch it in 1080p if you can :)

Enjoy.

HD available 1080p.

One of the best videos about Entropia Universe i have ever seen. Very nice work :thumbup:

EDIT: Was nice to see JOKERS ass to :silly2:

Last edited:
Very good looking! Thats Ad material right there. Why should MA Spend cash on marketing, when people like you make good stuff like this?

Really the first video I would like to show people when talking about the game.

sweet good job
would be cool to see all other planets in such a mannor very good stuff
give enough but keep enough away to gather interest.

Looks nice but some more action showed wouldn't hurt the vid (drop a bomb, small rig fight/space fight), just a few seconds of that would give a diffrent impression of the vid imo
ps: don't delete the vid, just shared it on my fb

Cool video, nice job.

Fantastic video. Well done!

Really good. :thumbup:

Music worked well with your presentation I think.

Can only agree, looking great :)

That video just blew my mind...
Awesome work, MindArk should pay you for this vid to use as marketing right away.

Excellent how you are able to show pretty much all kinds of things that are free and available to do as a new player aswel (except the quad/vtol and clothing)

Superb Job! Big Gratz. I really enjoyed watching that.

That video just blew my mind...
Awesome work, MindArk should pay you for this vid to use as marketing right away.

Excellent how you are able to show pretty much all kinds of things that are free and available to do as a new player aswel (except the quad/vtol and clothing)

Couldn't agree more! Are you watching MA?

Nice work!

Bones

Simply superb! You and Akbar should team up on some adventures!

Very nice video man!!

Excellant

I look forward to your next one.

Thank you!

So glad you all like the video! Thank you all so much for your comments they are all really appreciated.

Production is under way for the second 'episode' in the series: Explore ROCKtropia...
I will be posting a new thread when it's complete (hopefully soon).

Please also subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want all the vids as soon as they go up!

Thanks again!

Mitchy

beautiful n stylish

+rep
& bump, keep this thread up

Be sure to post the next video's in here as well :cool:

Back