Search results

1. T

Selling: a (bulk) pack of ESIs

still need ONE buyer...
  2. T

still waiting to get rid of ALL of them in one 700% sale...
  3. T

bump - still looking for a bulk buyer
  4. T

SOLD - ty looking to sell a pack of about 30 ESIs total tt worth ~560 PED individual tt worth in 15-19 PED range bulk transaction(s) preffered therefore i'm going to wait for adequate offers considering current auction bids and Twin buy requests i'm looking for +700% MU offers...
  5. T

Do you believe all loot is determined by the "system" ?

i have to repeat myself +++ sry about that: No way someone giving a brief thought on the subject could miss the obvious answer(s)... so... are you naive? or what?
  6. T

that would depends on what kind of money they are "wasting"... you should know (or at least learn) by now that PEDs are way easier (and "convenient") to... hmmm... waste (pay)... i simply love when ppl are playing the naive... lets add a litle "minor" twist to your phrase: and see what could...
  7. T

Looks like it was you who missed the point: of course theres a "cycled PEDs/time/skills rule" - the RCE needs success stories, isnt it? a minor question still stands here: who is the "lucky" RL person behind the "lucky" shiny story... and what about the "lucky" ones who doesnt qualify in your...
  8. T

No way someone giving a brief thought on the subject could miss the obvious answer(s)... so... are you, the above ones, naive? or what? below is something to "inspire" you (if that would be needed - which i really doubt) +rep ofc pls confirm the "ironic mode off" so i can +rep...
  9. T

Virtual Egg Sold for $69,696 USD -- "NEVERDIE" Avatar Sets Virtual World Record (Marketwire via Yahoo! Finance)

... and above all, He is (They are) in no way related to MA / FPC... (other the simply "participants" of course)... (maybe i have an "IDIOT" label, that i'm not aware of, sticked on my back... somebody please help me get rid of it...)
  10. T

"1st day Noob" got a 6.8k tower at Swamp Camp

here only the :bs: awarded...
  11. T

"1st day Noob" got a 6.8k tower at Swamp Camp

WORD!!!! (including the :bs:)
  12. T

I am sorry, but I have to...

hmmm... a 1.4k loot? that is a poor example... if you'd have kept a closer eye on that window you'd have been able to notice (and point to accordingly) a lot more "worse" examples... i simply call them "never seen before and never to be seen after..." full of ... errr... luck, avatars; pls...
  13. T

Better market / trade system needed

As we all have noticed lately, life is getting more and more complicate within The Universe (which is a good thing)... tons of new items added (all the L stuff...) and for sure another tons waiting to be added ("enhancements" and all that will folow...). Browsing threads we may found enough...
  14. T

Amethera Outback LA 55 sold for...

of course not "All" of them... obviously some ^^^ are not...
  15. T

Call it whining is you will

this one^^^ needs clarifications: 1st: are you talking about "ubers" or "The Ubers"? 2nd: looks to me that you forget to mention what or where do the ubers "put in"... 3rd: i really hope you didn't mean "put into the game"... 4th: if you were talking about some of "The Ubers". i have to...
  16. T

How long til the new client is hacked?

in fact, i'm convinced that the client actually... hmmm... lets put it this way: "interact in the personal looting process" and i also know that (any) system could be cracked - easier or harder, sooner or later... the point is, EU being a RCE, the only reason (i mean reasonable reason -...
  17. T

Question: How about a "testing phase"?

Only 18 votes so far... hmmm... with all those whinning about new VU posts... i would have expected way more answers... particulary way more "YES" answers... that means many of us are whinning just for the sake of it? i could bet MA learned that long time ago and thats (one of) the reason they...
  18. T

To all the VU10 Crybabies

Here is something that could (partially) stop (minimise) the whinning: i called it "few days testing phase (with 0 costs of course)" I'm curious: how many of us are whinning just for the sake of it and how many would really like to "see" all those problems solved... CC
  19. T

To all the VU10 Crybabies

And why should I (us) "Give i't a week atleast" on my (our) money??? last time i checked i havent found free bombs/probes at the trade terminal... i still have to pay for them - making me (us) paying customers... why they didnt launch this new VU with a "costs 0 testing phase"??? Ohhh but you...
  20. T

Question: How about a "testing phase"?

Maybe it would have been a good ideea / approach to "open" the servers (after new VU deployment) for testing purposes only... I mean something like "lets have 1-2-3...x days of testing game's new "features" / mechanics - ammo / bombs / probes / matts would cost 0 (zero) during the testing phase"...
  21. T

Mindark : CND is a BIG Failure !!!

i partially agree with that ^^^ i said "partially" because last time i checked i havent found free bombs/probes at the trade terminal... i still have to pay for them - making me (us) paying customers... maybe it would have been a good ideea / approach to "open" the servers (after new VU...
  22. T

Question: What is M.A. scared of?

This ^^^ is the real (and painful) answer; well... except for that "10,000" number; looks like thoreau also added some of his hopes/dreams - all u have to do is to substract like 5-6000 hopes/dreams and you'd get a not nice at all but (unfortunately) close to reality figure... Lets ALL hope...
  23. T

ATH: Shock therapy #1

even if necro'ing is bad (who said so ?) i'm happy someone did it so that i had the opportunity to notice this one... one of the VERY few (in this section) i've ever bothered to gratz / post in... as i once wrote somewhere around here, one should gratz someone only openheart'ed - and this is...
  24. T

Is There Such Thing As Beginner's Luck?

*pls note the word "installation"... the named "installation" could be found on your hard disk drive... therefore its commonly described as a software... although a software could (to some degree) look like random (providing some like-random output), actually it isn't random - or, if someone...
  25. T

where are the promised footguards?

For not buying a pair for 800 peds when you had that chance... i agree: keep kicking yourself... altho i do not remember those selling for less then 2k... anyway, even 2k is a great price compared with today's... But... you shouldnt kick yourself too hard for the second "thing"... actually you...
Back