where are the promised footguards?

maybe the balence is broader then just foot guards ... hang with me...

there is a common draw between nemesis and ghost, close in protection for lower-mid-level mobs. the draw to ghost has always been cost and availibility. however the markup on ghost has almost if not doubled due to foot guards. bringing the cost of the ghost set higher for protection like nemesis valued over 3k these days. a full set of ghost is still under +500 **if peauction is close** maybe the balence of droprate and full set value is something that MA is working to manupulate as well. **note i did not look into BP costs and drop rate or manufacture cost for ghost** **note2 neme foots are more then ghost**

the problem is as many have stated the drops of feet are not going to avatars that have the set already. and justly so, i wear nemesis or vigi, if im out in vigi hunting warriors and loot angel foot guards, im likely to keep them as they are far better then my current armor, therefore one set of angel isnt going to get its foots because i have them and they cant drop so many that the value of the feet is minimal on all armors, MA really made a hard place for them selves with the introduction of feet when armor value and distrubition was so solidly set already.

another month later, another 1000 views added to the counter (16k now) - where's the footguards? :scratch2:

J.

another month later, another 1000 views added to the counter (16k now) - where's the footguards? :scratch2:

Don't worry, I looted my second pair of footsies on weekend. Now pixie F, first ones were gremlin F about 6 months ago... :silly2:

SO THX MA for early Xmas present :xmas:

I am still looking for Trooper footgaurds - None exist yet afaik.

I have also been looking for UL Zombie M foot guards, I can not find any crafter that has the BP.

i dont get it why this thread became 55 pages long, i loot footies like once every week. Sorry to hear you never ever looted any. A good tipp: Since its ridiculous to buy ghost footies for 1k buy them solir ones, way better stats, way better price, still they last for months, paid 140ped for my last ones.

i dont get it why this thread became 55 pages long, i loot footies like once every week. Sorry to hear you never ever looted any. A good tipp: Since its ridiculous to buy ghost footies for 1k buy them solir ones, way better stats, way better price, still they last for months, paid 140ped for my last ones.

please look at http://www.peauction.com/itemlisting.php?item=Ghost+Armor+Foot+Guards+(M) or
http://www.peauction.com/itemlisting.php?id=5391&old=1 and then ask again.......................................
And i am not talking about prices, but amount.

greetings,

bigdeal

Last edited:
And i am not talking about prices said:
Exactly! The price is not the problem here, the amount of footies is the problem. MA making statements like "there will be plenty of footguards for everyone" is complete and utter bullshit. You can lie, cheat, and deceive your customers and then just go about with a shiteating smile on your face!

What a great company.

Yet, we all still pay to play so I guess they have us all figured out. We are a cash cow to them, we keep logging in, keep paying their light bill, so why wouldn't they milk us for all it's worth.

I'm sick to death of all this. It's playing dirty, it's being greedy, it's pissing in your customers faces, it's down right pathetic to be treated this way.

And the worst of it is...they don't care, and far as I can tell, never will.

We will always be lacking in footguards...cause we let them do it to us.

I am still looking for Trooper footgaurds - None exist yet afaik.

I have also been looking for UL Zombie M foot guards, I can not find any crafter that has the BP.

Wasn't the BP limited ?

I still have Dragon footguards (M) for sale but no one seems to be interested (tt+5)

Perhaps now that Marco is CEO of FPC he can now keep his promise on the footguards, he should be able to force the balancing team to sort it out.

re- balance all the loot, paints, armour (foot guards), everything. We cant rely on crafters too supply Armour constantly, need to start to Dropping higher end armour with footguards

Wasn't the BP limited ?

Yes. Last year 1 trooper BP L was auctioned, no feet were crafted and the BP has not been located.

There are BPs drop for Zombie feet L and UL and afaik the BPs for both are L. the problem I have is no one has the BP for the UL feet right now.

Looking at how many L feet have sold on auction I would think very few of the BPs for the UL have dropped.

Perhaps now that Marco is CEO of FPC he can now keep his promise on the footguards, he should be able to force the balancing team to sort it out.

let's hope so. it's been almost a year now since the BS began...

MA should ask themselves - who was it good for? did MA gain a lot from such nerf? yes, it was a pointless nerf towards players, so they are definately not happy. maybe they still have time to solve it? we wouldn't mind at all, maybe we'd even depo a bit more due some confidence in MA coming back.

J.

question is, how many un-L footguard BPs have been droppen and who has them? In case the crafters em back to keep the mu that high, they are to blame, not MA. When i looted all that boar and bear footguards, i was a hunting-noob, 5 deaths 1 Falx, no way able to solo a seg, but footguards dropped on teamhunts. Did you ever take 10k ammo and a cb5 and went out to the kerberos, they drop vigi footies and they did it 3 times for me now, and its very uncommon that you loose on a hunt like this. On brithlehog, i got no idea, 6 or 7 times gremlin footguards. Cant count the low-mob footie drops anymore. No offense intended, but what the hell youre talking about?

I mean you check entropedia and believe the words "common" "uncommon" "rare" and "very rare". But maybe "rare" means, that not many dare to camp that mob just long enough? They drop, do it!

If thats not enough for you go on hogglos or aurli, if thats your all days mob already, change mob for footguards. Or do it like me and buy L-footies. And if you wonder why the crafters didnt flood the market with L-footies, ask yourself 2 things: did the BPs drop or not or is the ressource->crafting market in such a desolate condition, that armor-crafters do not dare to craft a K clicks on them per month? Last but not least i want to say, that i know that i am no individual case, i know some hunters who do it like me and with me, who have good drop-rates on the footguard mobs too.

´So i got to say it again, i dont get...:scratch2:

question is, how many un-L footguard BPs have been droppen and who has them? In case the crafters em back to keep the mu that high, they are to blame, not MA. When i looted all that boar and bear footguards, i was a hunting-noob, 5 deaths 1 Falx, no way able to solo a seg, but footguards dropped on teamhunts. Did you ever take 10k ammo and a cb5 and went out to the kerberos, they drop vigi footies and they did it 3 times for me now, and its very uncommon that you loose on a hunt like this. On brithlehog, i got no idea, 6 or 7 times gremlin footguards. Cant count the low-mob footie drops anymore. No offense intended, but what the hell youre talking about?

I mean you check entropedia and believe the words "common" "uncommon" "rare" and "very rare". But maybe "rare" means, that not many dare to camp that mob just long enough? They drop, do it!

If thats not enough for you go on hogglos or aurli, if thats your all days mob already, change mob for footguards. Or do it like me and buy L-footies. And if you wonder why the crafters didnt flood the market with L-footies, ask yourself 2 things: did the BPs drop or not or is the ressource->crafting market in such a desolate condition, that armor-crafters do not dare to craft a K clicks on them per month? Last but not least i want to say, that i know that i am no individual case, i know some hunters who do it like me and with me, who have good drop-rates on the footguard mobs too.

´So i got to say it again, i dont get...:scratch2:

You are extremely fortunate then. I camped bristle for 3 weeks, spending 400 to 500 ped a day in ammo and never looted a pair of gremlin feet.

My concern is not even about the looted feet but ability to get certain footgaurds. No Trooper footgaurds have ever been crafted and as far as I have been able to discover only 1 BP for them ever sold on auction and it can not be found by querying the well known crafters or posting threads on EF to find it. I don't think anyone is hoarding it, I think a player that is not playing anymore or did not know what it was has it.

Over 1 year ago it was stated there would be plenty of footguards and this is not the case with all of them. In over 1 year there should be at least 1 set of trooper feet, yet there are none at all.

I still kick myself for two major things regarding the foot guards:
Not depositing to hunt atrox (which were dropping jaguar footies like HELL {comparitively}).
Not buying a pair for 800 ped, when I had the chance.

Just glad I got foot guards for my nemesis and gremlin... pixie/shogun/goblin I ended up looting or getting for tt lol.

I still kick myself for two major things regarding the foot guards:
Not depositing to hunt atrox (which were dropping jaguar footies like HELL {comparitively}).
Not buying a pair for 800 ped, when I had the chance.

Just glad I got foot guards for my nemesis and gremlin... pixie/shogun/goblin I ended up looting or getting for tt lol.

For not buying a pair for 800 peds when you had that chance... i agree: keep kicking yourself... altho i do not remember those selling for less then 2k... anyway, even 2k is a great price compared with today's...
But... you shouldnt kick yourself too hard for the second "thing"... actually you may better kiss yourself... it wouldnt have been a wise decision to try to loot them by yourself, hunting troxies... "dropping jaguar footies like HELL {comparitively}" you said? you are kidding isnt it?... lol... you have any ideea about how many troxies were killed in that period? let me refresh your (and others "milk and honey" ppl's) memory a litle: as we may recall, that was the "Merry Mayhem" time - when countless troxies were slayed... and i mean countless... i know many ppl who have spent like +500 peds ammo per hour x 6 hours per day x 10/11 days hunting them... and none of them got any of those precious (and promised) shoes...

well, there we are, one year and millions of views/answers later, still without promised footguards...

I'm going to send a support case to celebrate 1 year anniversary since the problem started.

J.

well, there we are, one year and millions of views/answers later, still without promised footguards...

I'm going to send a support case to celebrate 1 year anniversary since the problem started.

J.

I hope you get a good answer regarding some of the missing footgaurds

Foot Guard SMOOOOOOt Guard.

I say Reduce the prices, and Ill take more part in that Economy :))))

:D

:yay:

"dropping jaguar footies like HELL {comparitively}" you said? you are kidding isnt it?... lol... you have any ideea about how many troxies were killed in that period? let me refresh your (and others "milk and honey" ppl's) memory a litle: as we may recall, that was the "Merry Mayhem" time - when countless troxies were slayed... and i mean countless... i know many ppl who have spent like +500 peds ammo per hour x 6 hours per day x 10/11 days hunting them... and none of them got any of those precious (and promised) shoes...

Here is my example of "comparatively", lol.
One socmate goes out first day of foot guards being in loot, gets 5 sets of jaguar. 2 M and 3 F. Loots over 1 dozen in the following week, had open offer to any socmates for the 800 ped price (didn't have the money).

Another socmate had "full" viking prior to the footguards, decided to go loot them, so when hispudus was ID'd as the dropper, went and spent 150 ped on them in ammo. Third kill looted M viking footguards. Looted 2 more pairs (F only) during the rest of his ammo.

Easily half of the people on my friends list ended up looting footguards left & right, dozen+ of the (now) high markup footguards. Especially those who didn't really change their hunting habits when they were introduced. Robot hunters looted tons of nemesis footguards, atrox hunters looted a decent amount of jaguar footguards, etc etc.

I remember seeing a sales thread a while back by this newbie forum avatar, selling 12 pairs of salamander footguards. It's people like that whom have helped screw up the economy, by monopolizing a rare item drop and then attempting to ream people dry when the price doubles or triples.

Oh and p.s. - didn't the merry mayhem start ~2 months after the footguards were introduced into the loot? That might be what emptied the atrox of the jaguar footguards right as they were "petering out", though...

Foot Guard SMOOOOOOt Guard.

I say Reduce the prices, and Ill take more part in that Economy :))))

:D

:yay:

prices shmices, give us foots and we'll take care of the economy =)

J.

Here is my example of "comparatively", lol.
One socmate goes out first day of foot guards being in loot, gets 5 sets of jaguar. 2 M and 3 F. Loots over 1 dozen in the following week, had open offer to any socmates for the 800 ped price (didn't have the money).

Another socmate had "full" viking prior to the footguards, decided to go loot them, so when hispudus was ID'd as the dropper, went and spent 150 ped on them in ammo. Third kill looted M viking footguards. Looted 2 more pairs (F only) during the rest of his ammo.

Easily half of the people on my friends list ended up looting footguards left & right, dozen+ of the (now) high markup footguards. Especially those who didn't really change their hunting habits when they were introduced. Robot hunters looted tons of nemesis footguards, atrox hunters looted a decent amount of jaguar footguards, etc etc.

I remember seeing a sales thread a while back by this newbie forum avatar, selling 12 pairs of salamander footguards. It's people like that whom have helped screw up the economy, by monopolizing a rare item drop and then attempting to ream people dry when the price doubles or triples.

Oh and p.s. - didn't the merry mayhem start ~2 months after the footguards were introduced into the loot? That might be what emptied the atrox of the jaguar footguards right as they were "petering out", though...

you see, I'd believe that being common droprate if there were enough foots (read : same price as other parts of a set mostly). I'd say all cool if we had enough of them from ghost to eon, just enough for all the existing full sets.

J.

prices shmices, give us foots and we'll take care of the economy =)

J.

Good point LOL

If we would ONLY start recieving more foot guards....

More of us might actually have decent ones...

Comes down to company infastructure. The less MA provides... The more people will spend to find them LOL

I hate greedy people...

MA if you want us to belive in you for longer then the length you will survive untill a game like yours comes out where they are fair and dont try to make AS MUCH PROFIT AS POSSIBLE... you Might actually make more simply by giving more back to your depositors, rather then chancing many spending, and few winning...

TRy being fair. You might just find more trusting participants....

Especially where are ghost footguards?

Ghost is _the_ midlevel armor (since everything after that gets unreasonably expensive) and roughly $50 just for the feet markup are a reason for quite some people i talked with to not join EU.

So where are they?

Tussi

Ghost is _the_ midlevel armor (since everything after that gets unreasonably expensive) and roughly $50 just for the feet markup are a reason for quite some people i talked with to not join EU.

So where are they?

Tussi

It's very easy to just use Zombie (L) foot guards.

It's very easy to just use Zombie (L) foot guards.

I purely, physically and astronomically hate L! I hate looking for the next suitable L dung over and over again, sorry >(

enough without exceptions means we have everything - pixie feet for pixie, ghost feet for ghost and sup feet for sup. oh yes, we have enough pixie, I'm sure...

J.

Back