1. Shorty

A game worth playing?

True this!
  2. Shorty

Uber: 11,6K Allophyl

Congratz man!
  3. Shorty

Uber: XXI Lyst

that's not far from where i got mine (2289 lyst) 3-4 days ago! Gz!
  4. Shorty

Uber: 2289 ped Lyst

took me about 10-11 hours to extract this! over night, while watching a movie and while going to school.. djeez it took long! wish we had the old extractors ;)
  5. 2289 ped lyst

2289 ped lyst

6. Shorty

Server Downtime for Release

source is that i went online.. didn't try today btw yay fixed!
  7. Shorty

no mining fix! DJEEZUS!
  8. Shorty

digit changes? so mining is fixed?
  9. Shorty

Mining.. WTF?

i didn't mine since i noticed.. how it should be! this is one insane bug!
  10. Shorty

Question: Is it just me?... what's going on??

ahhh ofcourse!! they're doing it to raise the markup on ALL ores and ALL crafted items! Bastards! FIX IT!
  11. Shorty

Question: Is it just me?... what's going on??

kinda funny that you only noticed it today, it's been this way since the first day after the update.. it's some stupid bug! i thought it would be over with today's update but i guess MA has other priorities than making customers happy..
  12. Shorty

13777 Lyst on Arkadia

Huge Gratz! and i wish you amazingly much patience with extracting that with the current mining bug! (or does it work the same as a tower but just doesn't look like one?)
  13. Shorty

Known Issues

amen! toooo short
  14. Shorty

Entropia Universe Release 11.10.2 Available

and i was convinced it would be fixed after this update! damn!
  15. Shorty

Clarification on mining issues, please?

I am far from shooting the employee that volunteered, but there should be someone doing that at all times, just to keep customers up to date and satisfied!
  16. Shorty

true, but why did they make an official MA forum when they only react fast on a non-official forum? is it just me or is that weird?!
  17. Shorty

true, in my opinion.. but.. i don't like that i can't use a TT finder properly with lv 18 prospector because i only have level 1,9 in treasure hunting.. and this level cannot go up because non of the gained skills improve the treasure hunting level.. so until they change it, im stuck with a...
  18. Shorty

hmmmm

indeed, i almost NEVER had an tiny find with ore mining.. now i had about 80% tiny finds on ores! and now with the skill (i hope) bug.. sure hope they change it! (FAST!)
  19. Shorty

So... iam Noob Miner???

logged in,, dropped 2 bombs, found out, logged out.. sure hope it's a damn bug!
  20. Shorty

Achievement: I have Unlocked Wounding?

now you've learned how to wound in stead of just broozing the troxes
  21. Shorty

Selling: UL R150 Assassin Tier 4.2

The other one is i think also tier 4, but it belongs to Rudolph the reindeer from Dutch Elite Squad
  22. Shorty

Uber: 1646 Ped Atrox Mature

about 30 trox before finishing the 5k iron challenge! finally after a few years raising my highest hunting solo loot from 1525 to 1646 PED!
  23. 1646 ped trox mature

1646 ped trox mature

24. Shorty

You won, now what?

previous times i bought alot of useless stuff, skills or indeed guns of which i am not yet able to use properly.. depends on size ofcourse. (In the Netherlands we call it: brassen!) from now on, i promised myself to put it all into hunting again.. now let the hof come! :wtg:
  25. Shorty

Uber: My 2nd Uber: 3412 Ped Argo Adult.

ahh new switsy, that's why the loot was off yesterday evening ;) gratz!
Back