Search results

1. Danoclese

A look at loot boxes and the perception of video games as gambling

CBC News: Loot box brouhaha: Are video games becoming too much like gambling? http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIw3Lykjzo Entropia isn't mentioned but it might well have been and definitely close to the truth
  2. Danoclese

Selling: Armour, Plates

Vigi, Ghost 6A, 2C, 5B full set sales only, please! All sets and plates sold! Marber Foxtrot and other items available. Please inquire within
  3. Danoclese

Info: First Official Event at Planet Toulan

http://www.toulanforum.com/forum/showthread.php?1344-Official-Event-Khaffash-Guardian-Village-Attack&p=3256#post3256
  4. Danoclese

Buying: Armour Durability Enhancers

looking for Level 8,9,10 for my Stealth shins. Post or PM appreciated. TIA! Ghana
  5. Danoclese

Did Daikibas really exist after all?...judge for yourself!

After seeing this, I'm just wondering... http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/new-horned-dino-had-headgear-shaped-wings
  6. Danoclese

Merry Xmas----what we REALLY go through!

Merry Christmas to ALL of you!
  7. Danoclese

Spike n me hittin the Beetles

Last weekend, my Soc Leader, Spike, and I decided to have a go at a hunt. Spike hadn't been on for a while nor had he been to Cyrene yet and thought a run at the Rhino Beetles would be good for a hoot. We'd killed about 3 or 4 when Spike wondered if "...swirlies happen here?" I replied...
  8. Danoclese

Discovery: Fenris Assault Shotgun

Last Wednesday was a banner day for me...hadn't had one like this in a long time! Got this little guy while killing a Boss Mob on Cyrene. My first Discovery ever :yay: Thanks to Master Chief for inviting me to his team; Aeon MadCat for fapping me while I went after the Boss mob that...
  9. Danoclese

HoF: Ok, in light of recent events, I got a bit pissed off

I was wandering around Ark, looking for that Scoria Spawn that was spamming the Global channel. I cycled through about 300 ped worth of probes with no more than a VI-sized claim when my frustration boiled over and I expressed my "displeasure" in Local chat. Check out what happened immediately...
  10. Danoclese

FYI: Meet the New MindArk CEO - David Simmonds

Just Posted on EF: Meet the New MindArk CEO - David SimmondsOct 06, 11 - 7:57 AM - by Bertha Bot David Simmonds, originally from England, moved to Sweden in the mid-1990s. Prior to joining MindArk, Mr. Simmonds was employed by and operated companies in the cellular, communications and...
  11. Danoclese

HoF: Just doing what I normally do...

Well, I was trying to find out what all the fuss is about regarding the Migration, looking for the spawn I heard was somewhere East of PA. I TP'd once and, as I normally do when I arrive where I'm supposed to go, I drop a bomb (if I've got one). Typically I get this : "No Resources Found"...
  12. Danoclese

A Shining Beacon of Hollywood has passed...

...ok, so she had like a Bazillion husbands and somehow tied herself inextricably to Michael Jackson, but take a moment to mourn the loss of one of Hollywood's Greatest actreses of all time. Elizabeth Taylor passed today...
  13. Danoclese

Achievement: NEWS FLASH!!! It's Frosty in Africa...

...cuz Ghana finally, after almost 6 yrs., gets to have "Grace under fire"! :woot: Took a while but glad it finally arrived! Forgot how to insert the "clickable thumbnail" thingy....lol, Maybe I'm still a n00b at being Cool ;) Seven to the Rescue!!! thx mate! :thumbup: On to Combat...
  14. Danoclese

Happy Birthday Rockchick!!!

To one of Entropia's foremost players! :birthday:I'm only 22 minutes into it:birthday: but I'm having a Beer in your honour:beerchug:, sweetheart. May you have the VERY best of times today of all days. :thumbup: :shots: :birthday: All my love and best wishes, Ghana
  15. Danoclese

A great inspiration...

...be happy for what and who you are :) Gc4HGQHgeFE
  16. Danoclese

For anyone who's ever lost a pet...

...it's been 10 years since my much-cherished and loved Dog, Rufus, passed. And this is by no means a "celebration" of that fact....I'm just remembering my best friend...So, this is for all of you...cherish them while you have them, as you WILL miss them when they're gone. Click to enlarge 10...
  17. Danoclese

Cuz, you know, this is how we do it here, eh!

What more can I say? I can honestly see this happening here. It's just the way things are here in the Great White North...:D QsxV49pmnL8
  18. Danoclese

2000 EFD to the avatar who posts the last global...

2500 EFD to the avatar who posts the last global... ...before the servers go down on Sunday, 23:59:59 MA time...(provided they really go offline at that point. date and timestamp (preferably with those nice "Server going down in 1 second. Please log off" messages in the screenie. Post the...
  19. Danoclese

FYI: Warning: There be SPOILERS here about the NEW Planet Calypso

WARNING: DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW "SOME" OF THE POSSIBLE NEW CREATURES, FEATURES, AND OTHER NEW DISCOVERIES ON THE "NEW" PLANET CALYPSO!!! So, I d/l'd the new VU and browsed the folders after the installation completed. Here's what I found: - We may find that some...
  20. Danoclese

Achievement: RL has kept me SO busy...

...that I missed my own "birthday". Yes, it's hard to believe that on May 31, 2006, the avatar known as "Dano Ghana Rondo" first stepped foot on our fair planet Calypso! During that time, there have been many, many ups and downs--the joys of getting swirlies, the heart-pounding suspense of...
  21. Danoclese

Just a little one but...

...it's been a long, long time since I was able to post here :) Click to enlarge It's a 73 Ped LR-41(L) Thx, MA :) (let's keep 'em comin')
  22. Danoclese

All this talk about Swine flu has even...

...affected some of our most beloved stories. Case in point... STOP THIS MADNESS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!
  23. Danoclese

Now HERE'S a good candidate for EU!

She's got a GREAT attitude! :wtg::nutkick: 8tRHir8hJzQ
  24. Danoclese

Achievement: Yesterday was SUCH a crap day...

...some a$$hole broke into my truck and ran off with a bunch of my tools, it's colder than a witch's boob outside, and Christmas isn't feeling very much like Christmas this year... but amidst all this adversity, somehow, a small ray of sunshine entered my computer room while I was blasting away...
  25. Danoclese

Info: New on the Ad screen

Click to enlarge Just saw this while @ Genesis HQ TC
Back