Search results

1. First experiment

First experiment

Experiment was brutally interrupted by a crash
  2. ZuuHou

Necromancer Armor

Woot! The fox is back! :yay: Does that mean that I have to make a comeback as well...? :scratch2:
  3. ZuuHou

Necromancer Armor

This time I totally agree with you AkiranBlade, it happens. :eek: I just find it very unlikely that the same person would loot the only known bp´s ingame. And even more unlikely that we would have never heard from these bp´s after the sale. After all, they are supposed to be the only ones...
  4. ZuuHou

Necromancer Armor

Ok, I guess it´s my time to write a couple of lines. First of all, as the leader of the FoxCubs I wouldn´t use the term "died" like Akiranblade. I would like to say that the soc is "sleeping" and it just might be recovered one day. Ofcourse it may be that I´m just in denial. Ok, back on topic...
  5. ZuuHou

Loki goes to Canada

I just saw Loki ingame and the man was all :shower: I got really curious about who has enough skills to tame a Loki and when did they make it possible (new feature in 8.11?). I still had my doubts after seeing the first two pictures, but the third one really convinced me it´s the perfect girl...
  6. ZuuHou

Team Finland - look here

Too bad the time was infact 20.00 and not 22.00. Like allready pointed out by Ridingdirty, I can not be there. Best of luck to you guys, lets hope Finland will score the first global! :sniper:
  7. ZuuHou

Team Finland - look here

Hi all! First of all, I´m sorry to hear the first qualifying round did not go as well as planned and I apologise for not beeing there to help out! I had trouble with my internet connection and today was actually my first login to PE for a couple of weeks. About the upcoming qualifying on...
  8. ZuuHou

Team Finland - look here

Hi! Sorry for my late posting in this thread, I am still participating. Nice to get to know you all. I will be using my katchu determinations with decent skills and a marber. Fap-80, and a couple of armor sets depending on the mob. My online times vary a lot, so no point in posting anything...
  9. ZuuHou

HUNT for your COUNTRY

A very nice idea! Count me in. ZuuHou Sting ray - Team Finland
  10. ZuuHou

Drone Exterminator Loot

Thanks for all the grazzors! :) For those of you who are interested in the stats, there is a scan of the bot in this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22121&highlight=drone And Loki... I´ll meet you in the ring with the tt-enblades! :tongue2:
  11. ZuuHou

Drone Exterminator

Loot window: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22126 :)
  12. ZuuHou

Drone Exterminator Loot

We were having a nice and quiet soc meeting in Jason bar, when all of a sudden we heard a gun fire outside. It turned out the bots had heard abour our meeting and decided to interrupt it ;) Lots of drones, warriors and even a warlock or two. Then I noticed a Drone Exterminator and decided to...
  13. Drone Exterminator

Drone Exterminator

14. ZuuHou

Moderating at EF

I´m not a big poster, but I read this forum a lot. This time I feel like posting something. Removing content is not a problem, but posting a new content under someone elses name is... :eek: :confused: Just one more reason for me to continue reading only. About the color codes: Yes, they...
  15. ZuuHou

Your Dream Gun

I´m a pure melee fighter so I have always dreamed about a Sting´s uber unique blade. (ZuuHou Sting Ray is my ingame name) But the way things are right now, I would like it to be named after my dog, Murre. Her condition took a turn in the wrong direction tonight and the only human thing is to...
  16. ZuuHou

Do you hate non-depositers?

I have nothing but respect for the non-depositers.
  17. ZuuHou

COMP: 10k PEDS on 10 DAYS

Click to enlargeClick to enlarge First and second entry, more tomorrow ;)
  18. Hof 769 (16th)

Hof 769 (16th)

19. Global 92

Global 92

20. ZuuHou

noobie question of the day

The claim is bugged. There nothing you can do about it except trade it to me. I give a couple of peds, because I... eh... decorate my apartment with claims! ;) Grats for a nice find!!! :eek: :tongue2: :)
  21. ZuuHou

Gametime.info?

I have used the gti for all my deposits so far. I use the wire transfer and it usually takes 5 working days to get the payment. So if I do one on monday before the banks close, I will have it on thursday if I´m lucky, but on friday at the latest. That time has nothing to do with gti, but...
  22. ZuuHou

Tt + % ?

Vedder was only trying to say that you should use the term X%, not +X%. You see, if you have a stackable with 100ped tt value and make it 100ped+105%, it´s actually 100ped+105ped=205ped If you want to use the +X%, it would go like this with an item that´s selling for 105%...
  23. ZuuHou

about pvp zones

If I´m not completely mistaken here, the peds that are not on your pedcard cannot be looted even in PvP3. Stackables are lootable, except ammo/peds/bombs/probes
  24. ZuuHou

Removing Amp

Simple. Just double click the weapon. :)
  25. ZuuHou

Lootwindow re-organization

Decided to post a third picture, although it´s not as good as the other two in my oppinion. On top of it all I seem to have forgotten the mouse on the lootwindow while taking the screenshot, so there is an unnecessary "short midastree board" text :laugh: Anyways, here it is...
Back