0.0 Heals

ruslan

Prowler
Society
CCCP
SomeExtraDamage
Has anyone been experiencing these?

Yeah a few times. Don't get what's up with it.

MA is accepting medicare and medicaid now?? Is this on the regen chips or faps?

Your health isn't a whole number, it's more like 123.45 which is why it will show a 0.7 heal sometimes. I guess the 0.0 heals are when u are healing the last bit of the 2nd decimal.

Zane, which FAP are you using?

Slither, yeah, but not in this case. This sometimes happens 2 times in a row, even if nothing is hitting me.

This bug was there since like 3 months ago.

I've submitted a support case like 20 days ago, and still no resolution thus far.

HANNAAA!!!!

Even FAP-5 is better than FAP-0. Get a new FAP? :D

You need a Fap 0.05 to finish with....much more eco. :silly2:

1702 occurrences to date based on my chat log.

By 2000 my sense of humor may run out tho, so thanks for trying to cheer me up with these super hilarious jokes. ;)

healed_null.jpg

Oh well… :rolleyes:

healed_null.jpg

Oh well… :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should stop healing when you have nearly full health already, either that or not complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rgds

Ace

Perhaps you should stop healing when you have nearly full health already, either that or not complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't complain, did I? :better:

I didn't complain, did I? :better:

Not really at you, more just a "omg you are kidding, you heal yourself at nearly full health and complain" comment really

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: and i am really hungover and need sleep and have no time for this crap

At least it wasn't my intention. It was merely a proof of what the OP asked and to amuse you with this kind of "double-punch". :D

It doesn't really matter how much health you lost before, it just happens when you heal on auto after a fight.

Your health isn't a whole number, it's more like 123.45 which is why it will show a 0.7 heal sometimes. I guess the 0.0 heals are when u are healing the last bit of the 2nd decimal.

Highly unlikely, as I've seen the "0.000" billboard float by in the 3D view when generating 0.0 heals.

Perhaps you should stop healing when you have nearly full health already, either that or not complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rgds

Ace

This happens when i'm not at full health, as well as, when a mob has only been Tagged and is running towards me. Especial if its a Dasp or a Warlock, the ones with a high HIT frequency.

Zane, which FAP are you using?

Slither, yeah, but not in this case. This sometimes happens 2 times in a row, even if nothing is hitting me.

This bug was there since like 3 months ago.

I've submitted a support case like 20 days ago, and still no resolution thus far.

HANNAAA!!!!

Using either FAP-50 or the level III regen chip.

Might be the same lag-induced effect as when you pull the trigger and the gun doesn't fire (makes noise but not damage or miss message). In the case of the gun, usually you don't get charged ammo or decay. Hopefully it's the same with the 0.0 fap heals.

Might be the same lag-induced effect as when you pull the trigger and the gun doesn't fire (makes noise but not damage or miss message). In the case of the gun, usually you don't get charged ammo or decay. Hopefully it's the same with the 0.0 fap heals.

Both has happened to me. Gun making noise but no hit or miss and the Fap healing me for 0.000 but i'm not sure if it decays as i'll be in the middle of a hunt most times and dont have the time to stop and check.

Guess its MA's way of taking extra decay from you. :)

Apologies for my rant, i blame the enorumous hangover that i still have

Rgds

Ace

k, heh.. just was making sure I'm not the only special one.

Hopefully, they fix it.. cause it is hard to check if the fap decays or not, since you cant predict it happening.

Ace, +rep for apologies :)

Hopefully, they fix it.. cause it is hard to check if the fap decays or not, since you cant predict it happening.

It decays.
A month-ish ago it was happening to me.
It decays on 0.0 Heals.

Back