Info: 100% pvp hit

Status

Cerberis

Elite
Society
house of gamers
Cerb Hulk Beris
It was years since MA removed "right click" shooting in pvp. Long ago all you had to do was aim and click right click fast and gun shot only when target on enemy. After some times, we noticed some players hitting way too good. They where playing smart for years and didnt let us to get any proofs. However mistake was made, more players did start to use that. And new players wasnt playing smart. Did use that every time they fight. So basically got from noobs who cant hit to Pro who hit 100% of hits in one night. WSS did start wondering, trying to find out what they did use. After some time we got some interesting info, gave that to MA. Later on we find out more "shit", how game settings + some unfair (some will say it is fair) soft let you to hit all hits in pvp fights.
So... It is simple - get "Select Target" from action library, get good mouse with macros, program it to click on "Select Target" every 10-15ms and go to pvp! Use OTS mode, so it is more easy to aim + can hit someone who is behind you. When its time to fight - turn on macro and let it click "Select Target" is super speed. Now all you need is trace the mouse around trying to get target on enemy. It will shot each time you select target and never shoot to air!
Now you all can be uber PKers. Have fun!

P.S. If you guys dont like unfair shit - write support!

and i was right :laugh:

i can put money on that some pirates that always hit 100% use this aswell.

Soon i will bring to day light something way "better". Keep eye on forrum

is this thread about that quote from that other thread? If so, then I expected something even more ground breaking... something like that invisibility bug from the old days, where you equipped ESI+inserter and became invisible somehow

+rep for sharing

So...

I can be a uber too?

Do you have more exploits to share?

So...

I can be a uber too?

Do you have more exploits to share?

I hope MA can track everyone who use so fast clicking macros in pvp and BAN them, because it is not allowed to use any soft, except if MA tell other way (like tracker). However, you can try, but in yours place i wouldn't.

About more exploits - im sharing them with forum and (OR) MA all the time i find out something.

P.S. Soon we will see some THIS exploit users around here blaming me using all exploits in game :laugh: have fun!

Perm-bann for all who used it! Delete the bastards accounts! Im sure this is how pirates been looting thousand of people in space, aswell in other pvp zones!

We told MA ages ago but they never did anything! Now it is time for action ffs! They always quick in fixes stuff when they loose peds (ofcourse) but how about protecting your deposting customers? Stop
The ******* exploiters NOW! Or in the end it will be only exploiters left and no paying customers!!!

Roooooooaaaaaarr

+rep thanks

+rep for sharing this

This explains why some riggers always hit, and sometimes even shoot you standing in the other direction backwards.....

Drop the banhammer on them, please.

i was just told it does not work in planes :eyecrazy:

It sure would seem that way; they definitely don't miss much and to target the avatar after they shoot them is difficult as well but they seem to do it instantly.

I just gave up on space if I see pirate then i jump into next seat and wait them out; but then of course I've had them try and ram me into lootable pvp zone doing that lol

LoL of course nobady whoud be banned, look all shooter games today bf3, cod, cs evryone use macro there, and if i remember that target body function has been for years ingame.

LoL of course nobady whoud be banned, look all shooter games today bf3, cod, cs evryone use macro there, and if i remember that target body function has been for years ingame.

You have obviously never done pk with real money involved.

MA do something, i dont wanna play this game if exploits is not fixing

In PvP one should rely on pure eyesight only without those (ingame gadgets), that nearby/follow ruined it more, and the one u just posted in OP is too funny, PvP shouldn't be allowed in it's current state.

You have obviously never done pk with real money involved.

no i dont pk ingame , but here is one example hard ovc cpu from 3.5 to 5.8 GHz ingame make your avatar move faster at least 5% how that gone be fixed

Well..MA will never stop what bring them Money as you know from the gameplay of all this years so long they dont lose Money on it that we all know its just to look back and see the history.

Well..MA will never stop what bring them Money as you know from the gameplay of all this years so long they dont lose Money on it that we all know its just to look back and see the history.

They are losing money though as Hulk can tell ya when i try and hit him at LG's they're making a killing on my missed shoots :laugh:

Maybe it would be better if MindArk just turned the Radar back on in PVP and then disabled the advanced targeting features for PvP areas? There needs to be a way were a person knows if someone is close to them and then a way to locate that person. A functioning radar solves that problem.

Using the Nearby feature as notification and then Select Next Target to target people fits within the parameters of normal game feature usage, thus is not an exploit, however its a very lazy PvP style. Moreover it capitalizes on some people's lack of knowledge of game features. Is it an unfair advantage? Maybe.. I dunno really, but I would prefer any advantages that I have over someone (or someone has over me) be a direct result of avatar skills, equipment, and especially the person's PvP prowess and talent.

Just disable move to target in pvp zones! I've definitely been in situations where it seemed like I was getting hit a little too consistently for it to be a person aiming (space combat included). Something should be done.

MA do something, i dont wanna play this game if exploits is not fixing

Don't tell me when you go in pvp4 you dont use near by select target just been discovery and soon well go away I die to easy with that now since i have old school keyboard meh
Well nox you talk so much- about pvp and when you see a nibie like me you cry for hulk or joda so what you crying here you very safe inside stop whining
Ask jacovite or jaro the know very well you ddon't use xploit lol
:lolup:

I also believe some people are using a hack to find people in pvp for example. I entered pvp once 3 times in a row, tp'd to totally different spots far away from the last spot. Almost directly, basically i managed to do one drop and right after that i was dead. Same person each time and within a very short time frame he found me every time. Sure it could happen and he could be lucky, but to find me within 30 seconds from entering pvp and killing me sounds a bit to lucky if you ask me.

<removed>

the bug discussed here is actually so huge from my pov ( as a guy who actually visit pvp areas ) that if not handled by MA both interms of punishment and future limiting the possibility im considering ending this game for me after 8 years of defending it.

Last edited by a moderator:

no i dont pk ingame , but here is one example hard ovc cpu from 3.5 to 5.8 GHz ingame make your avatar move faster at least 5% how that gone be fixed

Its for Mr LUPUS, who think im lier. People who never do pvp know best what is best for pvp! BS!

Just disable move to target in pvp zones! I've definitely been in situations where it seemed like I was getting hit a little too consistently for it to be a person aiming (space combat included). Something should be done.

That will make another problem - people wont be able to hunt without shooting to air. However, move to target is not involved to this bug.

Don't tell me when you go in pvp4 you dont use near by select target just been discovery and soon well go away I die to easy with that now since i have old school keyboard meh
Well nox you talk so much- about pvp and when you see a nibie like me you cry for hulk or joda so what you crying here you very safe inside stop whining

So "smart" guy came here. Did use this shit for years, but smart, just when really need. Told in first post they will show up and blame others :D

I bet u are sad to hear its public now. U never missed shots with your tango for ages. Oh. i wondered why u use your tango even on super close combats like 5 meters or so :) Cant wait to see your aim when it gets fixed. Have fun looking for new exploit

I bet u are sad to hear its public now. U never missed shots with your tango for ages. Oh. i wondered why u use your tango even on super close combats like 5 meters or so :) Cant wait to see your aim when it gets fixed. Have fun looking for new exploit

You see time we'll tell how my aim is lol

so you think I use this lolllllz

u are sad to hear its public now. U never missed shots with your tango for ages. Oh. i wondered why u use your tango even on super close combats like 5 meters or so :) Cant wait to see your aim when it gets fixed. Have fun looking for new exploit

You see time we'll tell how my aim is lol

so you think I use this lolllllz:laugh:

in rig I use tango pvp4 I do use tango when I know I gonna die in one shot
And I don't even mad about this lolllllz you can ask bobazzz how easy he can kill me so and this new thing is been discover just last week

ps when I start play the game I hear sometime about out shot and jump back in cars please tell me how long you take to report it

Last edited:
Status
Back