200 Wool Mission?

jaivako

Alpha
Society
freelancer
Jaivako ur4life CyberStar
I saw it somewhere on forum and now it disappear. there too many forums for missions. so i have to find missing mission in haystack. whew. can someone post me link to show me where in forum section? thanks.

I remember it say hunt to get 200 wool or buy 200 wool and give to broker mission and that simple. i could not remember where i saw that on forum. so pls help thanks? :s

I saw it somewhere on forum and now it disappear. there too many forums for missions. so i have to find missing mission in haystack. whew. can someone post me link to show me where in forum section? thanks.

I remember it say hunt to get 200 wool or buy 200 wool and give to broker mission and that simple. i could not remember where i saw that on forum. so pls help thanks? :s

If you talking about the Next Island new colourator mission don't do it :D...

I gave the npc 40 ped tt of wool, and she gave me a 1 ped tt bleacher and a 1 ped tt colourator..

Felt quite ripped off tbh.

If isn't the ni mission you are talking about then at least this will serve as a be wary" message for it.

ah now u mention it. i thought it somewhere in calypso. now i remember yea that in NI. k k thanks for info. geez i feel old man already i dont want to get into old age to get that alzhiemer issue. lol. but it not funny. i dont want to argue with ppl if they say i already did and i would say i dont remember did that or read that or etc...

k thx!
=)

If you talking about the Next Island new colourator mission don't do it :D...

I gave the npc 40 ped tt of wool, and she gave me a 1 ped tt bleacher and a 1 ped tt colourator..

Felt quite ripped off tbh.

If isn't the ni mission you are talking about then at least this will serve as a be wary" message for it.

The colourator sells for tt+30 on auction... so it isnt that bad.

Well as you think it's so much of a good deal ya can have mine and the bleacher for +25 if ya want.:laugh::laugh:

Or sell 200 Wool to me for 32 PED, that way you get more back and don't even have to waste the auction fee!

Well as you think it's so much of a good deal ya can have mine and the bleacher for +25 if ya want.:laugh::laugh:

The auction value on the colourator has risen again since my last post. Maybe you would be better holding on to it. :thumbup:

Back