25k Hof, Secret Item?

Sydhartha said:
Does anyone like my avatar? It is my cat Gipsy, who is 6 months old, and just came back from a 3 days trip. Me very proud of him :)

Erm.... how off topic is that?? :duh:

I think Gipsy is gorgeous... it looks like my old cat 'Pixie' :o:

When your not affected with another guy haveing 25k jackpot, when 1year+ people needs this kind of events, whats wrong with it then?
Doesn't affect me? This does affect everyone who plays for the reasons Machman stated in the post above because we will never see those peds.

Darkaner said:
Doesn't affect me? This does affect everyone who plays for the reasons Machman stated in the post above because we will never see those peds.

why do you absolutely need to see those peds?
You loot as normal, you mine as normal. If you dont its not because of the loot that just was.

Mega Gratz SWAT. :thumbup:

Economy? ;)

Nice reporting SKAM you lil' journalist.

Also just gotta laugh at some of wanda's posts :loco: :nana:

why do you absolutely need to see those peds?
You loot as normal, you mine as normal. If you dont its not because of the loot that just was.
Normal loot = crap loot. If they add 19k peds and all the other uber items ped value to the normal loot, we might all get loot slightly better than crap.

MA can't create more peds in the game than they can pay out. Thay can't just add a 19k ped item to the game without having the real $1900.

Darkaner said:
Normal loot = crap loot. If they add 19k peds and all the other uber items ped value to the normal loot, we might all get loot slightly better than crap.

MA can't create more peds in the game than they can pay out. Thay can't just add a 19k ped item to the game without having the real $1900.

your aware of how many people are playing PE? you know how many pecs youd see if they divided those 25k on the players?

IMO this event is worth the pec they "stole" from my loot.

Darkaner said:

Do some math: 19000 / number of "crap loots" each day. I don't think that would be much more different. I guess it's at least 5000 loots each day, and then it would be 3.8 peds more in each loot, for one day! Then it's all used up. and things would go back to normal.

With quests like this, you give people goals and hopes. Both very important. Without a goal, there is no meaning, without hope of hitting the jacpot things get boring and meaningless.

And if you are so disappointed with mining, change profession.

this might be trolling...whatever. this thread has turned in to mostly BS.

good event, great loot, but we could all do without all the whining and complaining and "ohhh, i didn't get any loot, blah blah blah".

*Edit: but that chick with the cat. that was some funny sh*t.

Shadow-Ale said:
ok, now people got me angry... Pardon my french, but FUCK the money! Forget about the money. Do you people play this game to get rich, or to have fun? Lately I've encountered that there is those two groups: Wanna be rich, and wanna have fun.

Last words: Examine which group you are in, and think if that is the right group for you. I know I'm in the right one. I'm having fun.

:laugh: I thought my post would stir a little controversy!

Do you see everything in Black and White?

Why not have fun AND make a little pocket money at the same time?

Project Entropia is so powerful in my view because it has potential for many types of players. The more MA can develop the RPG aspect of the game, the better in my view - like wise the apartments are great for developing the game's social aspects for those that enjoy that side of the game.

Yes I like to have fun too! and I would love to see events like this that I can participate in as well, sadly as a newcomer I have not seen any events I can get excited about eg Land Grab, "Apartments in Baghdad" and now "try your luck as a n00b against Godzilla armed with a pea shooter and your shoe laces tied together!" :D

Give me quests, new professions or give me vehicles which I can use and I shall be a very happy camper (whilst still expecting an ROI on my skill development ;) )

As all these developments are planned I have no real cause for complaint - I apologise if I have sounded like a whinger, but I look forward in anticipation of more newcomer friendly activities.....

Mach I get you :) But you'll see that 1k peds loot dont make people go "whoaaa....." like 25k do ;) And thats a little of the beauty of this event.

Youll also come to notice that the people of PE makes events themself :)
Specially if your in a society that makes events.

Im guessing that maybe the events are on hard mobs or something because they assume that the ones badly skilled have enough private events of investigating the world of PE and getting to know it better.

Machman said:
sadly as a newcomer I have not seen any events I can get excited about eg Land Grab, "Apartments in Baghdad" and now "try your luck as a n00b against Godzilla armed with a pea shooter and your shoe laces tied together!" :D

:laugh: :rofl: Sry had to laugh.... very funny Machman LOL :girl:

In any event, yes many events that are money makers are geared towards the high-enders, but many other things (such as those Baghdad apartments) are geared towards us in the middle class. And so many things in the past year or so have been truly aimed at newbs.... sweating and more decent loots on low-end mobs.
Just my :twocents:

Machman said:
:laugh: I thought my post would stir a little controversy!

Do you see everything in Black and White?

Why not have fun AND make a little pocket money at the same time?

No, I don't. But that is what I've experienced in my 3 months in pe. Of course there are shades of gray, but they aren't as interesting in a discussion like this. And my post wasn't only aimed at you, those who have read other posts I've written here on ef knows who I'm aiming at.

And about fun AND making money, as long as you prioritize in that order, I'm in. But as soon as the focus shifts on making money, then having fun, things gets a bit wrong in my head.

Shadow-Ale said:
No, I don't. But that is what I've experienced in my 3 months in pe. Of course there are shades of gray, but they aren't as interesting in a discussion like this. And my post wasn't only aimed at you, those who have read other posts I've written here on ef knows who I'm aiming at.

And about fun AND making money, as long as you prioritize in that order, I'm in. But as soon as the focus shifts on making money, then having fun, things gets a bit wrong in my head.

as i like to tell my disciples...if your here to make money, quit now.

Machman says it so much better than me, so this is my last post regarding this matter.

People obviously play this game for different reasons and in different ways, and I guess MA has to please all of us. My first post was a little reminder of how things work, but now I see that most people here don't care about that. Fine. Even if I can't understand why people would rather play a game that is a chat room with a built in slot machine, rather than a game of skill and tactics, doesn't mean that I have the right to take the fun away from you.

This is me in 2 minutes -> :zzz:

Darkaner said:
Even if I can't understand why people would rather play a game that is a chat room with a built in slot machine, rather than a game of skill and tactics, doesn't mean that I have the right to take the fun away from you.

hahahaha :laugh: :tiphat:

Darkaner said:
Machman says it so much better than me, so this is my last post regarding this matter.

People obviously play this game for different reasons and in different ways, and I guess MA has to please all of us. My first post was a little reminder of how things work, but now I see that most people here don't care about that. Fine. Even if I can't understand why people would rather play a game that is a chat room with a built in slot machine, rather than a game of skill and tactics, doesn't mean that I have the right to take the fun away from you.

Aw- I don't like posts like this darkaner... we can all get along but not necessarily agree ;) For what it's worth, I think every1 here understands that this game is a game of chance in many aspects... not entirely chance (as we know skills and weapons/gear affect your outcome), but still there is much that rests on what your loot will be.
Don't be so down when ppl disagree with you... god knows how many times ppl disagree with me and I with them. It isn't worth the hassle of worrying about it. And your :twocents: is worth something, even though it is in the minority here.
In any event, if any1 has any idea they would like to share regardless of what it is, they ought to be able to do so :) So keep posting if you decide it's worth it.

Darkaner said:

Just see PE like a combo. If you browse through the forums a little youll notice alot of skill and tacticts. You can tho ALSO hit a "jackpot".

Fun or not, that dude just made a shitload of money.
A new uber is born.
He can sell this item for 5 tiems more and get full shadow for instance.

25000 PED....

that's...

that's 2 500 000 ammo.... *cries, and wipes his nose with his last 1k clip*

Anyway, what's the decay again? I had no stamina to read 10 pages.

Runt said:
If i was rich, i'd take this thing in a heartbeat. This makes my Clerics & even the Dagger of Doom look like nothing.

I'm a knife girl....I love my knives and I'm drooling over this one.

Yeah, too bad it costs so much

:cough: hackthemindarkserver :cough:

Shade said:
Yeah, too bad it costs so much

:cough: hackthemindarkserver :cough:

Hahahaha :laugh: Id like to see someone try that. Even more Id like to see what happens when they get cought :D

maniac said:
Fun or not, that dude just made a shitload of money.
A new uber is born.
He can sell this item for 5 tiems more and get full shadow for instance.

25000 PED....

that's...

that's 2 500 000 ammo.... *cries, and wipes his nose with his last 1k clip*

Anyway, what's the decay again? I had no stamina to read 10 pages.

One of my friends came up with the best idea.

Trade it for 19kped and an ADJ V1

Blow 19kped on Blp ammo, skill the lot! and become a Blp GOD ! :tongue2:

:handjob: im sry but thats the funniest icon :laugh: ....

grats MA SWAT :silly2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this unique item-hunt is a great initiative from MA, I guess this is the closest we can get to "normal" RPG's quest-system.
I'm a bit disappointed with the weapon tho..had hoped for an uber rifle with alot of dmg/sec and better dmg/pec than imk2 :)
Would be very interesting to know the decay on this unique knife!

Well well..seems like the story is going to continue with other uniqe items and maybe some of them are to be found on easier troxies than Stalkers.
(I hope so anyway ;) )
Quote from MA news:
We believe the attacker to be a band of so called Atroxes of a variety of maturity levels
and
The items were recorded in a hidden inventory log, and information that EBN have access to corroborate that several items are unaccounted for.

Cheers :)

I cleaned out a few way off-topic posts in this thread ;)

[Deleted]
having a bad day at work and didnt mean to go off on one like that
Gratz to SWAT :D

Last edited:
I just dont understand why everyone who could didnt hunt the Atrox Stalkers near where SWAT was, didnt you guys know they did more damage and had more HP than normal trox Stalkers? Tssk :D

Amazed.. Congrats! :dunce:

Back