25k Hof, Secret Item?

(in a desperate attempt to get back on topic of the actual item)
even at 1.2 sec reload thats 167ish dmg per/sec. Factor in Regen of Big atrox and spiders and mobs with high HP like them. It could have a 3.75 dmg per pec economy and i'd be happy with it. Espesially since lately it seems high decay = better avg damage lately. I swear MA tries to balance all the weapons so that they are all very close when you real start to look at weapons created in the last 6 months or so.

Also it's the Prototype? where are the finished versions? Dang i wish i could kill trox.

RexDameon said:
Also it's the Prototype? where are the finished versions? Dang i wish i could kill trox.

true why would Roman Ram give up making it there might be more just with new stats and a lot lower TT

RexDameon said:
Also it's the Prototype? where are the finished versions?

my guess is that there will later be a finished version. it will have less damage or a slower reload or something so that the "prototype" stays unique and for the most part "better."

i wonder if MA will continue to introduce unique items in this manner. so instead of having a small subset of improved or modified weapons, we get prototypes (but only a single one for any given weapon).

Silo said:
my guess is that there will later be a finished version. it will have less damage or a slower reload or something so that the "prototype" stays unique and for the most part "better."

Or not. Roman Ram was killed and this weopon may have not made it to production yet :wise:

DD
:evilking:

Devil Doll said:
Or not. Roman Ram was killed and this weopon may have not made it to production yet :wise:

DD

Umm..Wackt got wacked, I think Roman Ram still lives according to one of the later EBN news

Knuckles said:
Umm..Wackt got wacked, I think Roman Ram still lives according to one of the later EBN news

ooohhh!! So my detective work is shoddy you are saying! :silly2:

DD

yeah, roman ram is still on the loose.

However, one item is still missing, and the rightful owner, a Mr. Ram, is furious about this fact.

i wonder if he will be after SWAT now?

that would be hilarious. he loots the unique item and is plagued by an RT PKing Roman Ram. :laugh:

Silo said:

that would be hilarious. he loots the unique item and is plagued by an RT PKing Roman Ram. :laugh:

LMAO

Evertyime SWAT logs into PVP a MA avat named Roman Ram spwns and pwns him over and over :rofl:

Silo said:

:rofl: LOL, I could see MA doing this.... "OK SWAT, in exchange for the single most valuable item ever that we have bestowed upon you, we will now attempt to kill you in every inch of pvp with Roman :nana: "

Hmm Rex- you're right... I keep forgetting this is a "proto-type"... we'll all just have to wait and see what becomes of it, if anything.

Oh- meant to answer something some1 posted a page or two previous to this and others have said.... that they would have preferred if the weapon have been an uber rifle.... well, my soc mate and i were talking and he said thank god it wasn't an uber rifle.... that's all WT needs a some grandeous one of a kind rifle for lg ;) So, I think the fact that it's melee is good for the community at large, particularly b/c it is one of a kind ;)

although a rifle using the beamer technology would have been different.

but i agree...an uber laser rifle would have been a power down. pregold ff arr 8000m is plenty uber in my book.

Currently - unique knife has no decay at all, SWAT sent email to MA to get clarification on this important issue, no response yet.

Voland said:
Currently - unique knife has no decay at all, SWAT sent email to MA to get clarification on this important issue, no response yet.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Wow! Thx for info

wow, what if it does not decay :eek: :eek: :eek:

DD

Voland said:

:eek: :eek: :eek:
I WANT IT HOW MUCH DOSE HE WANT ?????

Devil Doll said:

DD

is it dosent thats worth loads more than 19K i would give up everything i have for it (not my RL stuff though :laugh: ) :girl:

Devil Doll said:

DD

is there any use of that much tt if it isnt? :)

No decay?
I heard the TT-value was 19k and on the picture the TT is 18893.12
Strange value with the hof being exactly 25000 peds... :confused:
I doubt it

Hmmm- ok JUST SPECULATION here if indeed it is non-decay....
wouldn't it be rather nice if ocassionally loots dropped non-decay items? Currently, of course, there are only those oldie non-decay items that many ppl wish to see turn into decay. but I would personally like to see some non-decay items dropping here and there in loot to make hunting a little more fun...
thoughts? :confused:

Sure non decay items but no non decay items with which you can kill and loot though :eek: He can just kill AoA without armor all day and rive the money in then heh :D

Absolutley! Non-deacaying items would be a huge asset. Of course, that takes a bite out of MA's profit margin. How about a maintenance skill that causes your equipment to decay slower than normal?

OMG dont fall for that joke, MA would never release a non decaying item since it would mean anyone would have the chance to earn thousands of peds each day and that doesnt sound like something MA would want.I say with 99.99% that I am sure that its bugged or a joke

Leafren said:
Sure non decay items but no non decay items with which you can kill and loot though :eek: He can just kill AoA without armor all day and rive the money in then heh :D
Seems rather hard to believe, no?
He could empty the "lootpool" in days :silly2:
aaarhhhgggggggggg I want that weapon :eek:

Wolf said:
Absolutley! Non-deacaying items would be a huge asset. Of course, that takes a bite out of MA's profit margin. How about a maintenance skill that causes your equipment to decay slower than normal?

Oooh Nice idea! But that should go out from todays "level" of decay and work its way better, not make decay worse for the noobs. :)

My thoughts exactly Skam. We want to make things better, not worse.

all i say is *sigh* pe has become a money vault, not a fun game anylonger, this is why you dont see me around that often anymore

Wolf said:

Yeah, maybe a Mindforce type implant that slows decay....

OR, to keep from MA losing profit, which seems to be the reason non-decay would't work, have a Mindforce chip that repairs your items like a repair terminal.....we have revival and heal now......wouldn't be hard to have a mechanics type mindforce chip.....would keep us out there hunting more, and they'd still get their decay cost.

maybe??

Terra said:
all i say is *sigh* pe has become a money vault, not a fun game anylonger, this is why you dont see me around that often anymore

*sigh* and your cheery outlook is so welcoming. :rolleyes:

Ok a lil off topic here and i apologize for that.

But all this talk about non-decay or decayslowing skill got me thinking. (all right stop laughing at the back :laugh: )

Under the construction skills page there are skills like weapon technology (Is the knowledgede of how weapons function and how to use this information in a resorceful way) and armour technology (is the knowledge of how body protection works and how to use this information). These skills raise when you craft as well as the related manufcture skills.

Now it seems to me the description for these skills does not really apply to manufacturing and i have noticed that when comparing the decay information given in the various weapons charts they sometimes differ and when do tests my self i dont always get the same figures.

I seem to remember Marco saying somewhere that a well rounded character (i.e skilled in various things) will do better then one who is dedicated to just one thing.

Could it be that those skills i mentioned, weapon technology, armour technology etc, could in fact be related to the decay rate of your item. The more skilled you are the less the decay??.

Just an idea :eureka:

can anyone else confirm that marco comment?

that would definitly have an impact on my style of play.

rusty, this is a good theory. it would make sense. however, i think we can safely say that not everything in PE makes sense. :laugh:

Silo said:
rusty, this is a good theory. it would make sense. however, i think we can safely say that not everything in PE makes sense. :laugh:

Hehe you got that right :silly2:

Btw may not have been Marco but i'm certain it was someone from MA

Rusty

Back