Selling: 35ped Beacon HARD

TheLastKnight

Stalker
Society
Lost Renegades
Johnson Theragra Knewb
This is the hard lvl beacon 35ped. When traded...this beacon was for 860ped. Price has dropped to 733.20ped for the month. I thought my skills can handle this beacon, but after research, I'd have to wait perhaps another year to do this. Open to trades.

SB: 700ped
BO: 900ped

This auction goes on till Friday 5:00 Calypso Time. Any bids after this will be void.

This is the hard lvl beacon 35ped. When traded...this beacon was for 860ped. Price has dropped to 733.20ped for the month. I thought my skills can handle this beacon, but after research, I'd have to wait perhaps another year to do this. Open to trades.

SB: 700ped
BO: 900ped

This auction goes on till Friday 5:00 Calypso Time. Any bids after this will be void.
I admit it, I'm clueless. What skills do you need? What are you likely to encounter? SEG09's exclusively? :laugh: :laugh:

I admit it, I'm clueless. What skills do you need? What are you likely to encounter? SEG09's exclusively? :laugh: :laugh:

we had seg09 and warlock05 or higher but then again sometimes we've done them and we thot we'd gotten a 29 mixed up , nothing but noob stuff :)

bid 750

we had seg09 and warlock05 or higher but then again sometimes we've done them and we thot we'd gotten a 29 mixed up , nothing but noob stuff :)

bid 750
Thx for the info. This is out of my league as well. :ahh: Although a soc beacon mission should be doable. But I don't think I'd survive it all the way to the end. :laugh:

Thx for the info. This is out of my league as well. :ahh: Although a soc beacon mission should be doable. But I don't think I'd survive it all the way to the end. :laugh:

1111's are a hit or miss can be piss easy or you loose a few on the top boss and miss most of the boxes on the way down, even if that happens its all still great fun lol :)

Tired one of these once, and it wasnt the SEGs who were sucking but the Defender gen10s. Bashed me for 100+ hits... ranged. Its a pretty nasty beacon, but im pretty sure youd be fine going with the soc ;).

Back