ATH: 37065 Zinc ... my first ATH ... hope not last one :)

nice one big gratz :yay:

nice going m8

conGRATZtulation on the ATH :D

:eek:Wow, nice ATH - Gratz !!! :)

at last really deserved mining ath :rolleyes:

huge grat ;)

gratz! I was hunting for that one too for last 2 days, unfortunately for me i was in bad place (CND). Big Gratz:)

Btw u used any amp?

Gratz, saw that one in game :)
Few people asked, but... were you amped?

Grattz. Thats how it is to be at the right spot at the right time :) My GF bombed the SHIT out of that place last nite also with a TK 320 , found barely anything. Timing is everything in this game, that and Marco pointing his lucky finger at you of cause. VERY nice find.

Massive Congrats. I'm happy to see someone with Mineral Sense has got an ATH lately :)

~Tracer

thx for gratz!

my luck was very bad last days .... to turned all nice today :)

Yes, was amped OA-103 (i have lost in count how much i have burned em ... some 600 in last 2 months)

One very well deserved ATH!!!

This guy never stops mining! Also when he is losing k's of peds, he still drops his bombs. And this attitude made him find this wonderfull tower (on the miners highway). Everyone that mines south of new swiss will run past it :D

grtz Tissue

Woah nice! Uber gratz!Good to see an old time miner with such a nice loot!! Well deserved!! Now Im gonna do a run with OF -105 + OA 103 because of you!!!

;)

Huge Gratz, nice find!

Uba GRATZ!!!...wondered where that droped, first thought was pvp3 pvp4 or cnd :D

Uba GRATZ!!!...wondered where that droped, first thought was pvp3 pvp4 or cnd :D

My adrenaline level is ok :) no need go to PVP3/4 :D ... not mining there.

Thx all for gratzing!

Damn,
a very nice result and undoubtely weeeeeeeeeeell deserved.
Gratz from your soc mate

Awesome! Really nice one! Gratz! :yay:

Back