5 years old/10 years old stars

WHoa is me :-(

The support handlers rarly make me feel like anything more then another post to handle and close....;..... Telling me to read and try to see if my ideas are imple=imented... without ever promising proper notifications....

I

Am

Sad

:-(((

Here's a cookie!

Here's a cookie!

hgehehhee,,,

Thank you,

Me like COokie...

ALso, I have a VIntage 1980's Cookie Monster Figurine On sale in E-bay, Starting bid is 80 CND, but if you contact me, I will probably sell it to you for 20 or more under market price posted.... Depends on whether i like you enough to depart with my Child hood tereasure for less for you...

Its my first sale on E-bay. so I will do my best, I WIll guarantee delivery or money back....

Hehehe :cool:

I also think that Mind Ark should start to recognize people like me who have given them 30 -50 ideas That are GREAT...
I need some recognition here for all my contributions to the Development teams ideas which Im sure Ive suplemented or Inspired at least, Many of the new ideas which will soon be released in the New CRY ENGINE UPGRADE, which is what most of my ideas are based on.... :( :cool:
Funny how we always think our own ideas are original and brilliant.
Other peoples ideas, on the other hand... ;)

Funny how we always think our own ideas are original and brilliant.
Other peoples ideas, on the other hand... ;)

FOr in-stance???

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

I think ideas simply fly around in time and space, waiting for someone to proclaim it as their own.
I don't know how many times i have wondered, i wish they would invent this or that, and one week later.. it's there.

All i say is Mod Merc Birthday Edition :)

shoot n loot.

there are avatars starting 2006 that has spend more time in EU than the 2004 ones so this star thing is pffffffff

Use the ranksystem here too, a rank per year.
I know, for some of us, Entropia Masters is impossible... :D ;)

Inept 1yr
Poor 2yr
Weak 3yr
Mediocre 4yr
Unskilled 5yr
Green 6yr
Beginner 7yr
Novice 8yr
Amateur 9yr
Apprentice 10yr
Initiated 11yr
and so on up to
Great Arch Master 48yr
Great Supreme Master 49yr
Great Ultimate Master 50yr
Entropia Master 51yr

MA do say EU will excist for decades... ;)

A little note about ideas: If you have a good idea that is possible to
create and use in EU, they do implement it.... ;)

hehe, yes star would be nice, some times for me i think a sign with fool on my back would suit me better :D

Sounds like a great idea! Just makes me wish I didn't recreate my avatar :rolleyes:

~Tracer

bump because I wants it still.. precious

Every star gets us double skills and 5x the drop rates?!!!!!!!! ;)

Good idea Spawn, i like :thumbup: +rep

Personally i like the first wave colonist beret and i wear it with pride...Its longevity recognition is also why SFE made it part of our official uniform.

I like the idea of some sort of recognition gift (such as the beret) for 5 year anniversaries, something that can be worn or not as the individual chooses. Make it something cool so people want to show it off and something non-tradeable and i think its a winner. That way, people get the recognition they want, have the opportunity to display it if they want OR not display it if they feel it makes them a target for beggers (i fully understand and support this view as well), but to get one you need to have been around for that length of time.

Marco said that we will soon be able to see avatars ages :)
Careful, next thing we'll see is Limited avatars! OR maybe the next big property sale coming is a retirement home for old avatars? There'll be a rocking chair with Stars name on it! ;) lol

I like the general idea, but having a star to wear could be impractical as it might not map properly to all the clothing items a person might choose, and if it were only associated to a single clothing item, nobody would know your avatar longevity unless you wore that specific item.

How about something that glows or appears when you target an avatar in your crosshairs, like a Windows tooltip that appears when you hover over a Systray icon? It would appear like the health-bar but would show a row of small gold stars, one per year played, with a maximum of 10. Much easier to implement as it's not dependent on clothing, textures, or anything else that would make graphics performance suffer or be susceptible to bugs.

Anybody who targets your avatar will see how many years you've played, then it fades when they move the target off your avatar.

P.S. I never wear that burgundy beret, because everyone else was wearing it. I don't feel special or feel pride wearing something that thousands of other avatars are wearing. I prefer to (or try to anyway) have a distinct, unique look so anybody will know who I am, even if it's the first time they ever meet me. :)

Only problem is that MA has no clue how old your avatar is nor could they be bothered to figure it out.. I asked the question to support a few years ago the exact join date of my avatar and they told me something 2 years off from what it was ( istarted in mid december 2002).. I would not have hope that they could figure it out for anyone in this range or older.

Only problem is that MA has no clue how old your avatar is nor could they be bothered to figure it out.. I asked the question to support a few years ago the exact join date of my avatar and they told me something 2 years off from what it was ( istarted in mid december 2002).. I would not have hope that they could figure it out for anyone in this range or older.

When I log in to account management it tells me my account creation date which is late 2003. Is there an issue with pre gold accounts?

If so then that only affects a small number of accounts.

I have always wanted titles in the game. This is a good example of how they could be used.

After 1 year - Colonist

After 3 years - the loyal

After 5 years - Citizen

After 10 years but not pre-gold- the commited

After 10 years and pre-gold - Founder

So after 5 years you could be Citizen Thoreau the loyal.

Marco said that we will soon be able to see avatars ages :)

How about showing the player's birthdate? And a window that pops up on scanning that shows a live webcam of the player :D

bpitt.jpg

I'm joking, of course

Back