6 shots in a row to kill a Daikiba Young that only takes one? Then no loot again!

Talania

Stalker
Society
Mediaeval Wicca
Talania Tal Indigo

Why do we need no loot mobs when the mobs take more peds to kill then we get loot back on each one?:rolleyes:

The no loot , back in the day , was introduced to increase the number of item in loot ( thats what MA said back then)...
Nowday , i have no clue why no loot are still here...
All mobs should have loot , game balance would be better , and we would have lower diference between good and bad hunt...

Harder mobs get no loots less.. i hear so i guess ma want you to move on asap :)

Why do we need no loot mobs when the mobs take more peds to kill then we get loot back on each one?:rolleyes:

not much difference between a no looter and a loot of blazar or 1 ani hide. when do people stop judging hunting after 1 mob and look at the outcome after 10k mobs :confused:

tell me what do you prefer: 10k+1 mobs with 1ped loot each or 10k mobs with no loot and a 10k ped ul weap in the 10k+1st :confused:

1 ped per loottt

this is an easy question

i am not a hunting expert but if your not close to 10/10 on that weapon maybe that be why you miss miss 6 times, as for no looters (nrfs for that matter) i have my theories on why they exist. Really isn't hard to understand why. Entropia comes from the word entropy and thats what the game is about draining your money away. If it isn't as easy to get some sort of return your going to deposit or try to get as much money from players as you can. No hidden surprise in that. Not defending ma just saying is this really shocking? I rather there be less no looters but what can you do.

Dear gawd but this new forum is ugry.

All the more reason to give up playing and find another pasttime! Of course, if you already invested a lot you may wish to stay and play. I always found the community and socializing to be the main reason to keep going (since 2006 when the illusion of progress disappeared).

Dear gawd but this new forum is ugry.

All the more reason to give up playing and find another pasttime! Of course, if you already invested a lot you may wish to stay and play. I always found the community and socializing to be the main reason to keep going (since 2006 when the illusion of progress disappeared).

Exactly what I have been doing mostly lately. The community is still pretty nice.

I was depositing about $100.00 US dollars or more a week and just getting skills in return mostly. Recycling peds until they were gone in one day, sometimes two. I stopped depositing and started selling some things and watched as my loot luck suddenly went from averaging about 70% return with a few globals or hof to being lucky to get a global ever and regular 20% loot returns.

Was not able to log in for a few weeks and return to what seems like triple the no loot mob amounts and worse missed shots.

I was hunting Daikiba and Berclyed because of losing so much peds on other mobs like Argo and Atrox and getting no globals. But even these are giving back about 50% loot returns.:(

People at both companies have to get paid too huh. Also loot has to be accumulated for some lucky people as well. Ends up in no looters for many normal people, aside from the usual low loots.

You can only hope one day you'll be a lucky one too or find a way to make money from others making trades or doing services, lot of competition though. There's a lot of competition in hunting as well. I remember animal hides having a markup of 180% 4½ years ago lol.

6 shots in a row to kill a Daikiba Young that only takes one?

The question you should be asking is 'why am I hunting a mob with a weapon that can kill with 1 shot?'

Reactions: nix
Welcome in NO LOOT AGE
improved by Fragments
adjusted by MISS

i finish daikiba mission whit unamped SGA opalo
afther merp fiascko i better not count no loots...

but afther 16,600 kills i get
15 daiki skull
141 daika skin

total outcome -700 ped

if i remember right before NO LOOT start daiky Y was 3+pec looter

Reactions: nix
The question you should be asking is 'why am I hunting a mob with a weapon that can kill with 1 shot?'

Because I got tired of using my Opalo SGA and a101 amp. :silly2:

Usually use my Opalo SGA and a101 on small mobs but still get multiple misses and even more no looters.

Wanted to do faster kills for a change since I was not wearing armor. Plus I was hoping to maybe get the loot to be better. Often the loot gets better when I use weapons and amps with bigger decay.

not much difference between a no looter and a loot of blazar or 1 ani hide. when do people stop judging hunting after 1 mob and look at the outcome after 10k mobs :confused:

tell me what do you prefer: 10k+1 mobs with 1ped loot each or 10k mobs with no loot and a 10k ped ul weap in the 10k+1st :confused:

Hmmm after 15K Merps I would say 1 ped loot each ;)

Seriously I hunted more than 10K Itumatrox back when calypso looked as I used to know it. I did not get a UL HL12 nor a Angel shine guardor any other good UL item and 2 loots over 1K during that time, the HL12 went to a why not go shoot some trees once guy.

Oh btw I think a good part of the high loots (ATH's) are either withdrawn or used to buy a business like LA etc. and suck more money out of the average customer.

This is not a complain just my view of the reality in EU

Last edited:
Seriously I hunted more than 10K Itumatrox back when calypso looked as I used to know it. I did not get a UL HL12 nor a Angel shine guardor any other good UL item and 2 loots over 1K during that time, the HL12 went to a why not go shoot some trees once guy.

Oh btw I think a good part of the high loots (ATH's) are either withdrawn or used to buy a business like LA etc. and suck more money out of the average customer.

This is not a complain just my view of the reality in EU

yes this is the reality but why not just accept it? zzz

Looks like I missed the fun while not logged in today. :laugh:

yes this is the reality but why not just accept it? zzz

I did and adapted...

fx I like Hunting but my Avatar is a lucky Miner.
Want Proof?
Here it is:

2006: (btw one of the best shots I made with the semi transparent Tower)

2009:

Two > 1K Uber in Hunting and no exceptional UL item while Hunting but with about 25% of peds spent in Hunting I got back in 2006 really big Uber, would have been a ATH a year earlier, and the only UL OA102 SGA in 2009 it speaks for itselve where my Avatar is lucky.

Or for the Merp Mission:

No HoF or Global while hunting them on untaxed LA but several Globals and many Sizable while mining inbetween to cover the hunting losses.

Last edited:
I will agree with Etopia.MA should consider of getting out the "no loot" system and start giving us all looters ...:ahh:

Back