Info: A bug that I do not mind :)

loren

Stalker
Loren
uberskillz.jpg

View image in gallery

Awesome. Enjoy your 5 minutes of uberness ;)

Saves few years of grinding mobs but ... if it sounds too good to be true...... :wise:

LOL did you try it out and see if it actually worked? Like running a mob train of Aurli and go :nana::nana: Can't touch this!

Damn, now I am jealous! :laugh:

Didi you manage to chip out real quick ? :silly2:

Whohoo! Gratz Uber!

LOL did you try it out and see if it actually worked? Like running a mob train of Aurli and go :nana::nana: Can't touch this!

Damn, now I am jealous! :laugh:

Sadly didn't have time to try anything funtastic. :silly2: But was nothing special about the loot!

I didn't notice anything was wrong untill my health started going nuts I felt all warm and fuzzy inside :silly2:

Didi you manage to chip out real quick ? :silly2:

I hope no person was silly enough to try this! lol

:duh: its like taking candy from a small child :hammer:

Whats much more interesting is if someone managed to get some unlocks this way (new ones?)

UBAHHHHHH :yay::yay::yay:

Whats much more interesting is if someone managed to get some unlocks this way (new ones?)

Was thinking on those same lines...I wonder "undiscovered unlocks" :D

Didn't manage to get online myself earlier.

Was thinking on those same lines...I wonder "undiscovered unlocks" :D

Didn't manage to get online myself earlier.

I've had a look and dont see anything no-one hasnt seen before :)

Last edited:
GZ, but in my case I have almost one HP stolen, as I was nearly at 142, but now it's at he beginning of 141 :confused:

GZ, but in my case I have almost one HP stolen, as I was nearly at 142, but now it's at he beginning of 141 :confused:

I think you are not alone seems to be a lot of problems regarding skills- maybe they had issues trying to reset them.:scratch2:

lol try logging on kill a few dire weed with the archon sword then a notice comes up

Health Level Increased to 408HP :) WTF

then notice you are Entropia Master Rank (Highest Professional Standing Possible) Level 203

and you have 23698 Handgun Skills.

I just made my way back to the terminal to log out , but server shut down on the path back

Just to get those damn 100 animal hides to be the first to discover those new Cyrene Shirts. (I missed out when it was discovered on the run back to the TP) and with those skills i did nothing else but head back to log out and go to bed.

Penalty from Mindark for killing some noob dire weed , perhaps dropping a couple of probes with Island Z1 Finder, looting some Dire Weed Flaxan , some Oil and 99 Animal Hides :

Locked Account with no reason given and now 1 whole day (maybe even a week) without any Entropia Fix

Back