A new scammer´s on the road....

Status
I filed a support about the thing happened
I got a respons from Support, the answer was:
Thank you for your your report, we will take measure with the reported
Kind regards MA support (not quote because it was in swedish)

What exactly constitues a scam?

I have yet to really find anything Zehx has done that would even constitue as a scam. The definition of a scam is to swindle or trick people through deception for one's own profit.
Mindark doesn't support Zehx, true. But he isn't doing anything illegal. He's offering work for pay. You know we kinda call that a job where I come from. It has no effect on Mindark other than allowing users to put more money into the game.

So what really is the downside?

I thought this was an adult game? Scamming deserves in-game punishment. Perma-bans should be by execution probably by something that can not be revived at a revive station like a mutated disease or a doom lazor of some kind. Temp-bans should be in-game imprisonment. Public notification of perma bans should be visual to fellow colonist for the purpose of informing them that the rules are being enforced.

I'm with Nukem until he attacks innocent people.

I have yet to really find anything Zehx has done that would even constitue as a scam. The definition of a scam is to swindle or trick people through deception for one's own profit.
Mindark doesn't support Zehx, true. But he isn't doing anything illegal. He's offering work for pay. You know we kinda call that a job where I come from. It has no effect on Mindark other than allowing users to put more money into the game.

I asked MindArk in the past and they tell to stay away from it. Ask MindArk why they say that. As I said i made another support case aboutt he zehx matter and I am still waiting on their reply. The latest MindArk said use at own risk but be warned. Like to remind you of the support news Reminder: Do not buy PED outside Entropia Universe also

Other then that we wait on MindArk to give some more answers

MA really can`t take any action against third party sites unless they have valid reason such as copyright infringement or other criminally punishable acts. Since they would have to pursue it through legal means they`d need to have a solid case to be worth it. At least we have a community that cares.

I asked MindArk in the past and they tell to stay away from it. Ask MindArk why they say that. As I said i made another support case aboutt he zehx matter and I am still waiting on their reply. The latest MindArk said use at own risk but be warned. Like to remind you of the support news Reminder: Do not buy PED outside Entropia Universe also

Other then that we wait on MindArk to give some more answers

Good to know, but the Don't buy Ped thread, doesn't haven't much sway for zehx since no one is paying Zehx for peds.

Recent support issue, submitted by me to resolve an argument on another forum regarding this same issue:

Details: I'm fairly certain that it has always been a bannable offense in the past, but upon reviewing the EULA, I do not see anything that specifically prohibits PED to cash or cash to PED transactions outside of the official Entropia Universe deposit/withdrawl systems. I would like to know if any such transactions are permissible.

The reason I ask is because of the thread on Entropiaforum.com (link posted below,) with someone advertising that they are paying PED to people for taking surveys or signing up for products outside of EU, with the method of transfer being through an individual avatar within the Entropia Universe.

Entropiaforum thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...peds-i-made-400-ped-less-than-30-minutes.html

Are these types of cash/ped transactions permitted within the Entropia Universe, or are they still not allowed?

Thank you.
Summary: Third-party PED transactions question
Position:
Time of incident:
Attachment:

Solution
Solved:
(Dec 27, 2010 3:25 PM GMT)

Hi,

They are still not. The reason why we have decided to set stricter rules to the buying and selling of PED/Entropia Universe items is to protect our participants from getting into trouble. It is only when our authorized transfer options are utilized that we can guarantee the safety of the transaction.

We have had several documented cases where Entropia Universe participants have been scammed when trying to exchange Entropia Universe items for real world cash (for example through PayPal). It has also happened that participants have bought "stolen" PED (i.e. PED which have their origin from credit card fraud) for real world cash. In such cases a participant might actually risk getting their Account permanently terminated since we cannot verify who is innocent and who is not.

Kind regards,

Myriam | Planet Calypso Support

I believe the thread on the other forum has since been locked. I specifically asked regarding ANY third-party PED transactions coming from outside of EU. Take that response as whatever you want, but I wouldn't use the service... I'm rather fond of my EU account, and I don't know where he's getting the money from and it hasn't officially been sanctioned by MA. Not to mention that I've heard a few people say that once you use the service you get spammed and telemarketed to death.

Zehx is great!

I don't see why people get so mad about it. If you don't like Zehx just say, "No Thanks." You don't need to curse about it. It's not a scam. I use the site because it's extra ped to be made while I am sitting at the computer with nothing to do. Some people can't afford to throw tons of money in this game either. I personally Zehx and Depo in my account. If it wasn't for Zehx then you'd have a smaller player base. This site brings money into the game, what are you complaining about? Zehx is not a scammer, because I have gotten paid by the site and I am 100% happy with it. Some people are just trolls and want to hate all day. If you don't like it then don't goto the site. But it isn't a scam, it's actually LEGIT.

Regarding Zexh..

I've heard many people say that they use it, and I've heard many people say that they actually got their peds from it. I've never heard anyone say that they were ripped off or that Zexh refused to pay.

My problem with it is that I've also heard people say that they got a virus by clicking the links there. And I've heard this from more than one person. So how can I send someone to a site where they can get a bad virus? Or a Keylogger?

The other problem is that then the next person comes along with a similar site that is not legit. Then MA is forced to try to always try to determine which sites are legit and which ones are not. Soon we have 200 spams a minute in local chat spamming all the different similar sites, and half are legit and half are scams. Then next thing you know, we are WoW.

Okay I'm not going to bother to read this entire thread, just a few questions to ask.
1)Why are you allowing this "scammer" to gain fame by advertising him?
2)If someone is dumb enough to fall for some scam/virus link then they pay for a leason in comen sense.
IRL I am getting tired of co-workers brining their computers to me because they got a virus because of their own stupidity. Excuse me if I extend that frustration here but the point is still relevent.

Hmm, might have been better if you had taken the trouble to read the thread before posting.

The scammer in the thread title is not the person being discussed. It is not agreed that the person currently being discussed is actually scamming anyone. So it is not true that a scammer is being advertised.

Last edited:

This scammer ingame was NOT zehx it was another participant who wanted to use zehx name for an advertice to use his own scams.
This person was banned before due to a scam-investegated account, and didnt learn of his mistakes and tried to colorscam other persons ingame on Neas using words like "the service is sponsored by zehx.com" and therefor there is zehx.com site adverticed (ok it might not be a good place getting their peds because MA dont want you to use it)
But Zehx doesnt have anything to do with this scam at all.
I have linked the other "banthread" on this thread so u guys know who it was.
Another scammer was busted and thats a good thing..
my :twocents:

Wow, thank you for bringing zehx.com to my attention. I might try it now(sarcastic). This thread is only advertising. If you meet someone in game that is breaking the rules then report them.

For the love of Jesus Christo

Folks I understand that there are a lot of scams on EU. I understand how my site may seem like a scam as it may seem to good to be true. To understand the concept fully just go to Facebook and load a game, any game. Click on " earn gold, coins, bucks" whatever the game may use as currency. What will you find to earn that currency???? that is right market research surveys. That is the concept really nothing sinster there.

Ok so maybe, hopefully, prayfully for the love of Jesus put the arguement to bed I offer up to the EU populace some of my deposit records for the last six months. If you see me around then scan me. I do not have 40,000 ped worth of implants in me and these are just the deposit records I am sharing.

Let me say I am not affliated with MA or EU in any fashion other then I am a passionate fan. The issue is and rightfully should be the purchase of peds from outside the EU universe. There are some virtual currency sites that use vouchers outside of the EU deposit system. That is not me. MA has spent a lot of money developing and mantaining their game and should collect ALL of their fees. As such I NEVER get my peds from anywhere other than the Eu deposit system. You should never buy peds from ANYWHERE other than the deposit system. 1 it is unsafe and 2 It cheats MA out of well deserved revenue.

I do not like argueing with people thousands of miles away. I cannot sway every person in the world. As such I do not like posting on forums. I just like reading them for crafting tips. If you cannot deposit but have some time then I may be for you. Otherwise just deposit and have fun.

2/8/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 482.5
2/4/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 965
2/4/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 965
2/2/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 965
1/28/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 482.5
1/27/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 482.5
1/26/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
1/24/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
1/22/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
1/21/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 965
1/19/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
1/17/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
1/14/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
1/13/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
1/12/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
1/11/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
1/10/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 386
1/7/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
1/6/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
1/5/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
1/1/2011 Committed Dibs Deposit 386
12/31/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
12/29/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
12/29/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 482.5
12/28/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 482.5
12/26/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
12/26/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
12/26/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 482.5
12/23/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
12/22/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
12/22/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
12/21/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
12/18/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
12/16/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 337.8
12/16/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 241.3
12/16/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 241.3
12/14/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
12/14/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 241.3
12/13/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 241.3
12/11/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
12/11/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
12/10/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 241.3
12/9/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 386
12/8/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 482.5
12/5/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
12/3/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
12/3/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
12/2/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
12/1/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
11/30/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
11/28/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
11/27/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
11/23/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
11/22/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
11/21/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
11/19/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 482.5
11/17/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 772
11/14/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 482.5
11/10/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 482.5
11/8/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
11/3/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 482.5
11/2/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
10/29/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
10/26/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
10/25/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
10/21/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
10/19/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
10/9/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
10/2/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 482.5
9/26/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 289.5
9/24/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
9/17/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
9/6/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 482.5
9/2/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 482.5
8/28/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 482.5
8/26/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 482.5
8/19/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 482.5
8/14/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 482.5
8/9/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 965
7/9/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 3860
7/3/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 5790
7/3/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 1930
6/27/2010 Committed Dibs Deposit 193
Totals 40047.8

I don't see why people get so mad about it. If you don't like Zehx just say, "No Thanks." You don't need to curse about it. It's not a scam. I use the site because it's extra ped to be made while I am sitting at the computer with nothing to do. Some people can't afford to throw tons of money in this game either. I personally Zehx and Depo in my account. If it wasn't for Zehx then you'd have a smaller player base. This site brings money into the game, what are you complaining about? Zehx is not a scammer, because I have gotten paid by the site and I am 100% happy with it. Some people are just trolls and want to hate all day. If you don't like it then don't goto the site. But it isn't a scam, it's actually LEGIT.
This is not about zehx as a scammer if u read the post from beginning u would understand the fact in the thread
:yup:

Zehx, still shady in the ToU.
Mod, please lock this thread and report Zehx to MA and let them decided if he is breaching the ToU.

Zehx, still shady in the ToU.
Mod, please lock this thread and report Zehx to MA and let them decided if he is breaching the ToU.

That question has already been answered. MA does NOT endorse, nor approve of these types of activities.

However, as stated, the issue of this thread is NOT this "service". The issue is the scams that were attempted by someone NOT affiliated with that website.

I think it's time for a IP ban for him.
He had his second chance so now it bye bye for him. :yup:

I think it's time for a IP ban for him.
He had his second chance so now it bye bye for him. :yup:

In most countries ip-bans are pointless due to dynamic ip ppl get from their provider each login into their net. And it'S not a clever move to ban maybe the ip-range of a countries biggest provider...

I would get pretty upset when i switch on my router, get a ip someone used for fraud and can'T play EU because of that. Actually not so much a problem when a single ip is affected, but what if more and more ips are rendered useless...

Just saying

In most countries ip-bans are pointless due to dynamic ip ppl get from their provider each login into their net. And it'S not a clever move to ban maybe the ip-range of a countries biggest provider...

I would get pretty upset when i switch on my router, get a ip someone used for fraud and can'T play EU because of that. Actually not so much a problem when a single ip is affected, but what if more and more ips are rendered useless...

Just saying

I can uderstand that. But do we have other options?
(i was thinking about burning his compter with a virus)

I can uderstand that. But do we have other options?
(i was thinking about burning his compter with a virus)

Yeah, that's the question, but the suggested first one won'T work in most cases, so i fear it'S pointless to ip-ban anyway ( that's at least true for most european providers i know )

Folks I understand that there are a lot of scams on EU. I understand how my site may seem like a scam as it may seem to good to be true.

You have already lied in this thread once and once is enough for me!!!

Last edited:
What I am happy about is that that little wormscamming ass**** is banned and have been banned earlier so keep up info about colorscammers and we´ll not having these problems anymore..

Better go gather some sweat until I can depo again.. :sweat::acid:
And because the site is being adverticed here i would really vote for a :locked: :wise:

Last edited:
ThoMindArk is still debating this I remind you OF THIS forum rules

Their for Zehx is forbidden to post on this Forum

I understand how my post could be seen as an advertisement, but i just wanted to share my experience in relation to the topic about scamming (i think my experience shows that Zehx is no scamming site).

I understand how my post could be seen as an advertisement, but i just wanted to share my experience in relation to the topic about scamming (i think my experience shows that Zehx is no scamming site).

I asked the mod to lock this thread because the discussion is shifting. No one said Zehx is a scam site. Tho MindArk warned me multiple times about it and doesnt endorse it. Now being a big account myself I wont risk gettign a lock.

I asked again to MindArk what their statement is about Zehx and will post (in agreement witht he mods here) my findings. Other then that , this is the forum from Calypso it self. They have their own rules..

So please be patience to the MindArk answer. Because for now I dont know what they want. ATM I only tell what MindArk said to me in the past.

Please dont post anymore about zehx. This topic will be contuined

BUT We never stated this was a scammer-site we stated that a person that reasonly was banned due a scaminvestigation started a new account and ran around selling his "service" in coloring clothes ex.black that no noobs with agility 3 have the skills to do..
We´ve never mentioned this site to use any kind of scamming what we apply is that the scammer that told that he was sponsored by the site.
Nothing more nothing less...

Yo just saw quays post at the marina, wanted to let you know this guy has nothing to do with me. he got paid once but that is it. I do not scam anyone. As far as getting into an arguement with the other guy about using zehx in eu I am not going to get into it. Zehx has 10k EU users and I have been around supporting EU for about a year now.

I do not endorse any form of cheating and the evidence seems to be up against this guy. I have to suspend him until this gets resolved.

Zehx is a good guy and doesn't scam people, I've been paid out before by him so I don't consider him skamming me for my services on his website at all. What I think happened was that this guy was paid out by zehx and then he wanted to get more peds by recruiting new players in order to do so. So he created this scam stating he could paint in black and red and was able to do so from using the funds he garnered from zehx.

Seems very logical to me. In order to help show zehx's genuine sincerity I am offering to let him host events at ky land area and also he's going to be giving away a VTOL to one lucky winner on March 5th.

Danimal

BUT We never stated this was a scammer-site we stated that a person that reasonly was banned due a scaminvestigation started a new account and ran around selling his "service" in coloring clothes ex.black that no noobs with agility 3 have the skills to do..
We´ve never mentioned this site to use any kind of scamming what we apply is that the scammer that told that he was sponsored by the site.
Nothing more nothing less...

Better go gather some sweat until I can depo again.. :sweat::acid:
And because the site is being adverticed here i would really vote for a :locked: :wise:

What I am happy about is that that little wormscamming ass**** is banned and have been banned earlier so keep up info about colorscammers and we´ll not having these problems anymore..

This scammer ingame was NOT zehx it was another participant who wanted to use zehx name for an advertice to use his own scams.
This person was banned before due to a scam-investegated account, and didnt learn of his mistakes and tried to colorscam other persons ingame on Neas using words like "the service is sponsored by zehx.com" and therefor there is zehx.com site adverticed (ok it might not be a good place getting their peds because MA dont want you to use it)
But Zehx doesnt have anything to do with this scam at all.
I have linked the other "banthread" on this thread so u guys know who it was.
Another scammer was busted and thats a good thing..
my :twocents:

This is not about zehx as a scammer if u read the post from beginning u would understand the fact in the thread
:yup:

For the love of god where is it stated he is a scammer?? NOwhere so stop advertising about it now!
I am tired of this commercial about an unauthorized site thats giving out money ingame.. I dont care about the site and i either have used it nor will i use it in the future of my career ingame so stop about that scam accusation on him...

For the love of god where is it stated he is a scammer?? NOwhere so stop advertising about it now!
I am tired of this commercial about an unauthorized site thats giving out money ingame.. I dont care about the site and i either have used it nor will i use it in the future of my career ingame so stop about that scam accusation on him...

Yes I read your posts bertha... I thought someone was saying something bad about him when I was reading the posts.. I'm sorry if I jab upset you in anyway. It was just my two pecs about zehx, anyways. :)

-Danimal

Status
Back