A newbie story behind a scam

So you guys were warned with adequate proof but chose not to do anything about it? And let this scammer run around and harm other people (Recent thread about certain someone scamming a kek)

Actually we found real proof after this whole mess hapened with cherries socmate. Beforehand we just suspected him. As you can see in the thread that was linked. It was created shortly after Cherry was booted from OU and NBK.

The proof was there, but we didn'T find it that time. Yes it was there the whole time, but sometimes you miss a small piece of the puzzle which actually makes the whole difference between suspicion and proof.

We didn't want a witchhunt based on suspicion, but now things have changed and we found proof, and so i see no reason to protect him, especially when i see the amount of damage that was done. I just can apologize to the community for not finding proof quicker or not searching hard enough for it before.

Anyone who still doesn't believe just needs to follow the information spread over the thread and will find a story that reveals the whole character of him.

btw still amazed how green Cherry's rep is

Last edited:
Actually we found real proof after this whole mess hapened with cherries socmate. Beforehand we just suspected him. As you can see in the thread that was linked. It was created shortly after Cherry was booted from OU and NBK.

The proof was there, but we didn'T find it that time. Yes it was there the whole time, but sometimes you miss a small piece of the puzzle which actually makes the whole difference between suspicion and proof.

We didn't want a witchhunt based on suspicion, but now things have changed and we found proof, and so i see no reason to protect him, especially when i see the amount of damage that was done. I just can apologize to the community for not finding proof quicker or not searching hard enough for it before.

Anyone who still doesn't believe just needs to follow the information spread over the thread and will find a story that reveals the whole character of him.

I understand.

Its just abit sad that no one including his socmate read through that thread (assumed anyway). I don't know him/her/whatever, but from that thread I can see the type of person he is. Arguing and spurting out anger like a retard using VERY suspicious info to back him up. Knowing the scammer in real life.. what are the odds.

Wow, sorry to hear about this Parlog :mad: .

If you are making a fund to send a Private Detective after this guy, I'll kick in 100 PED to start it.

nicely told par and the person monica scammed he was his mentor.. at the time or he just finished being monicas desiple and he left the game because of that low life SCUM ...
so cherry /monica /scammer /add expletive here you have been found out be a MAN and MAN UP and pay back what you have scammed items/peds ....

Wow, sorry to hear about this Parlog :mad: .

If you are making a fund to send a Private Detective after this guy, I'll kick in 100 PED to start it.

we have a name now, an ip, a city, and MA offered help. We contacted Jon and things will start rolling as soon as he writes a support case ;)

My answer to your pm includes five conditions:

1. You admit and apologize what you have done here in this thread.

2. You contact MA and ask them to contact Jens Dienz Mohr. From him you scammed a ~150ped tt Esi somewhen between christmas and new years eve 2008. Back then Esis of that size went for ~1k% MU thats why we estimated the damage done to him to a total of 1.5k ped. And you offer to pay the full ammount back to him. If they cant get into contact with him within 2 weeks, because you drove him off of EU (i only saw him log back once in between), you offer to donate that ammount of ped to a prize pool of some kind of newbie event.

3. You offer Black Hawk to pay him back the total ammount of peds you received for the 15USD experiment. He will have to decide whether he takes it or not or if you add that ammount to the prizepool too. His ped, his choice.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...riment-cherry-cherry-lady-19.html#post2156192
-solved-

4. You pay back the full ammount of ped you scammed from Jon Valen. You two guys know best what the exact ammount of the scam was and i am sure he will be glad to approve the payback here in this thread as soon as he received it.

5. Even though i seriously doubt that this is all you have done, after those four points you reach a status of redemption in my eyes. I am not that naive to believe that you will leave EU for good just because i demand that from you. But should i ever get aware of a new scam accusation towards one of your many avatars, your ip, your rl name or just someone from Kaunas, Lithuania, count on me and Jennson, we make the police ring at your door. I suggest you better leave EU for good and never come back. Stay in contact with me and report your progress with the paybacks. Its not the right time for you to be lazy about this.

Last edited:
Go for it mate!! :)

Yeah man, i know what i mean.
Nice read!..

I never truly got scammed for more then a few peds by disciples back in the day, and some problems over the splittin of a looted item with a dude i teamed with in 2005...

Besides that never really had any issues and lend equip to alot of people and prolly borrowed alot more myself. Still tend to believe that as long as i follow my gut feeling it will turn out fine. But then again if I borrow stuff from certain people I secure it in a way that they can access my account in case of IRL accidents..

I see that cherry is reading this thread right now, has he made any start on meeting your demands yet, or are you going through with the authorities?

narfi

Next time, if she refuses to get on teampeak or vent, it's a dude.

Even TS or Vent are not a good test of gender because the scammer can just run their mic thru a voice synth... Cheap and easy to do... It's a lesson my Soc learned from actual experience...;)

Cherry were you also Mrs Rave Seraph by any chance? Story sounds familar, just curious ;)

never borrow anything or lend anything (neither a borrower or a lender be). Of course they can still screw with your head, but you won't be out any peds.

Even TS or Vent are not a good test of gender because the scammer can just run their mic thru a voice synth... Cheap and easy to do... It's a lesson my Soc learned from actual experience...;)

Ya, Maybe.
But if they did that wouldn't they sound like Stephen Hawking?:dunno:

I see that cherry is reading this thread right now, has he made any start on meeting your demands yet, or are you going through with the authorities?

narfi

its silent here because JonValle and Chery Lady writing pms... reducing the damage done is not so much in the favor of CL here, but in the favor of Jon, who has hope to get everything back, this way or the other.

(...) and about trust i dont understand how people can trust in one avatar in one game its hard to trust in real life ....nice story my frend but i will never understand this kind off people...

EU is also kind of social game for me, and I never considered playing this game without trusting anyone.. I'll maybe get scammed one day, but its won't be worth the good time I had with all my in-game relationship :)

Wow, one of these had my spider senses tingling here on EU without ever having met in-game.

A very fascinating read, all of it.

(The very best - or worst - by way of trust scam was in an entirely different game. A girl had supposedly been in a bad car crash and subsequently dies in hospital. 'She' had a virtual boyfriend who did long terapeutic talks with 'her' 'father' in-game and eventually agrees to donate all of his game value to be sold for a memorial service. He also sends cash.

There had been an incident reported in a paper of a car crash and a girl in a coma, everything looks right. The guy goes to the funeral - in a neighbouring country - and at long last summons up courage to talk to the father. Turns out noone there had heard of the game or the boy, he's at the funeral of a stranger, led there by a scammer. Oh and out of a few hundred euro.

At least that's how he related it all to me.

But who knows...perhaps he was building up toward a trust scam?)

its silent here because JonValle and Chery Lady writing pms... reducing the damage done is not so much in the favor of CL here, but in the favor of Jon, who has hope to get everything back, this way or the other.

Wow. Maybe two ppl "doing the right thing" in one day? Isn't that too much to ask for?

ive been a bit late on the news... but why did i knew she was a scammer for a year and ppl let her continues forever?

PPl kept trusting her despite many previous scam? WTF with u guys? and lastly she got vale knife... bleh

Look up hardwrath thread from the past on here or entropia planets forum, youtube conversations with a scammer with multiple avas! put 2 and 2 together, or not! :rolleyes:

Wow. Maybe two ppl "doing the right thing" in one day? Isn't that too much to ask for?

Pfft dont hold your breath, they scam get caught move onto the next ava! over and over again.:mad:

What do I search for on youtube to see this, is it in English?

I cant remember actually hun im off out now will find it tomorrow if you didnt find it in the mean time! :)
its linked from a hardcock(oops) wrath thread on here or or entropia planets forum.

I cant remember actually hun im off out now will find it tomorrow if you didnt find it in the mean time! :)
its linked from a hardcock(oops) wrath thread on here or or entropia planets forum.

Ok thanx :)

Scammers ain't mutch to do about, morons will never become a shortage.

Ppl that plays with thrust and feelings will die alone. Good for them.

Ppl that plays with thrust and feelings will die alone. Good for them.

Devil may cry for the beauty of that words. I just pity you.

Jon Allnighter Vale is not answering my PM's anymore.

Subscribing to find out the outcome

I once had respect for Cherry, this shows that even the nicest people can turn for the worst.

Back