Ahh..the egg: time for a little necro?:)

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
Is anyone else still curious as to whether MA has decided by now that the Egg bit has forgotten (as I guess they are slowly driving all the older players aout of the game, nto a bad assumption)...

No word or peep has come out of them about the miraculous thing that will take our breath away for quite some time...so I guess the egg has moved into an old by now familiar category of log list of mA broken promises and epic fuck ups?

The players didn't forget, however the calypso dev team may be completely new programmers who don't even know about it. Ingame depth disappeared when Marco's team got the sack.

I bet it was noooothing to begin with and then "some1" was dumb enough to buy it for 100K and then they felt they had to do something with it but never did:laugh:

I bet it was noooothing to begin with and then "some1" was dumb enough to buy it for 100K and then they felt they had to do something with it but never did:laugh:

To paraphrase another common saying: The two happiest days in an Egg-owners life are the day he buys it and the day he sells it.

I stopped to care about the Egg the moment I saw its post-VU10 redesign. Since it now looks like a Faberge-style jewel-encrusted souvenir on a golden stand - I guess it's just it, no further storyline.

I stopped to care about the Egg the moment I saw its post-VU10 redesign. Since it now looks like a Faberge-style jewel-encrusted souvenir on a golden stand - I guess it's just it, no further storyline.

It aint jewel-encrusted or Faberge-style... its still smooth'n'green.

The stand holding it is slightly decorated tho, yes.

let's just say that when the egg hatched, the creature coming from it will be tamable.

(really you're getting a bit obsessed with long forgotten about things in this game :))

The thing is, what would they do with the Egg? The only thing they could do is spawn a huge Hussk style Atrox Queen mutant that takes 150 players to take down. Once dead the number of cool new UL items for all LOL!

Not that it matters, but wasn't there are promise in one of the entropia buzz bulletins? or was it Kim?

info states it is a decoration item, so the aahh is gone for me ... it just sits there until eternity.

info states it is a decoration item, so the aahh is gone for me ... it just sits there until eternity.

It does? Do you have a screenie of that? Last I saw it, it said nothing like that (tho Deathifier doesnt have it on display at his castle, and dunno where it is, so can't check myself).

It does? Do you have a screenie of that? Last I saw it, it said nothing like that (tho Deathifier doesnt have it on display at his castle, and dunno where it is, so can't check myself).

2 weeks ago it was in the castle's patio, can't check now being on Ark :).

Jewel Encrusted decoration :wise:

Jewel Encrusted decoration :wise:

Except, you know, thats not the egg.

The "Unique Green Atrox Queen Egg" info text, direct from auction orders:
A rare heavy egg with a thick shell. It is slowly vibrating, like it is in waiting.

(Also note that the egg in the picture you posted had 1000s of PED in tt value, while the real egg has 6.33PED tt value only).

EDIT: To make it easier to find, the "Unique Green Atrox Queen Egg" is sorted under Materials in auction, while the "Jewel Encrusted Decoration Egg (White)" is under Housing.

so he bought an egg then displayed that one in his castle and portrayed it as being the egg...

There were new mobs who were fitting the eggs storyline those are in EU since at least VU9

It could have been fun, too bad they fire the wrong people each time.

so he bought an egg then displayed that one in his castle and portrayed it as being the egg...

Well maybe the egg is somewhere else, I have no idea... He did use to have some kind of event for ppl finding it, I believe, in which he hid it in different estates/lands he owned.

This is the so called real egg, the Jewel Encrusted one is worth more...

There were new mobs who were fitting the eggs storyline those are in EU since at least VU9

It could have been fun, too bad they fire the wrong people each time.

I be damned if that isn't a feff in armor. Where did you find the picture?

Feffoid Clan warlord elite had armour on when I killed one (and looted angel harness :))

I can't remember MA ever saying the egg would do anything, although they strongly suggested it would. Maybe giving it that gold display cage was what they meant as it was just an egg when first looted.

seems like there are two types then, my mistake ... I guess there could be a storyline behind the second one then. In that case ... aaah ... the egg is back active in my mind ;)

Is anyone else still curious as to whether MA has decided by now that the Egg bit has forgotten (as I guess they are slowly driving all the older players aout of the game, nto a bad assumption)...

No word or peep has come out of them about the miraculous thing that will take our breath away for quite some time...so I guess the egg has moved into an old by now familiar category of log list of mA broken promises and epic fuck ups?

Egg will hatch on December 12th, 2012 and release a computer virus that will be the end of the world (wide web),:laugh:

seems like there are two types then, my mistake ... I guess there could be a storyline behind the second one then. In that case ... aaah ... the egg is back active in my mind ;)

The Jewel Encrusted Decoration Egg seems to be a rare drop from spiders. Very rare, I think, probably only one that's been looted. Probably not.

The egg is meant to sit and rot for a hundred years (kind of like those chinese delicacy eggs that are buried), then someone will eat it!

The Jewel Encrusted Decoration Egg seems to be a rare drop from spiders. Very rare, I think, probably only one that's been looted. Probably not.

What if we combine them :O worlds most expensive omelette

You know...

perhaps the Egg is actually fully coded, and it's just waiting for some trigger to take place.... but with it just sitting there, the trigger might never come.

You know...

perhaps the Egg is actually fully coded, and it's just waiting for some trigger to take place.... but with it just sitting there, the trigger might never come.

maybe if i get the egg it will trigger

(im 99% positive it will happen)

Back