Algarve 2010 Meeting - Utopia & Friends

Manique

Marauder
Society
In Da Pocket
Paulo Manique Santos
Hello EF Comunity :)
Last week Utopia Society decided to have a met up on the south of our Country and I'd like to share some images to the comunity since everyone asked for it.

At the beggining, Tomba, his brother, Jupiter and his brother came to Caldas da Rainha, where we met some soc mates, old soc mates and friends :)
We had a nice and pleasant conversation and we felt a nice environment, like everyone knew each other for years. We forgot to take pictures inside the restaurant but we did outside :D

From the left to the right we got:
Pedro takaraevil Puga, Anti Vans Hero, Tarmogoyf Tomba Guevara, Tiago (Jupiter's brother), Platinas (Former Tusalusa), Arius Silencer Vorpax, Maria Papoila Popins, Cremilde Travolta Simplicio, and Manique (me)

Takarevil, Anti Vans, Tomba, Tiago, Tomba's brother, Platinas, Manique, Papoila, Arius

After this we headed down to Algarve, Albufeira.
of Course we had to test the net when we arrived!
So by 5AM, we went to play a bit to have a short sleep

We had a nice spot on the hotel and we figured how beatifull everything around us was

Here I am with tomba chilling out, On the second photo you can see tomba's face when he realised he didnt had internet acess inside the appartment :laugh:

The same night we wen't to have a dinner with some soc mates & friends!
the pictures talk by me!:

from the left to the right we have:
Idalecio Manuel Pires, JaponEs Japyx, Tiago (Jupiter's brother), Manique, Helder Alkarias, and the red guy is Hugo (Su)

The night was young so we had to have a drink! ... or 2!.... or more

Tomba also showed us that besides a trader he can be a very good singer
We had his allowance to show a small video :laugh:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcHyPxLXquI[/YOUTUBE]
After a good performance our Artist feel asleep

The next Morning...

on the 9th Photo we have Masqa 3it0
on the 10th we have Mario Jupiter Barbosa

by dinner time I had the feeling someone liked me

Here somehow the camera we a bit to the left.... I get myself thinking why :D

After the dinner....

The next day while we were waiting for a friend

When he arrived...

Duncan Jr Mcloud and her little daughter :)

That day's dinner time

Jupiters brother, Jupiter, Friend, General Maximus' Wife (Betty), General Maximus Malakias himself, 3it0, 3it0's wife, and the blue T-shirt guy is Alkarias

Betty, General Max, 3it0

Tomba's brother, Hugo, Manique and Tomba's Arm lol

Tomba's bro, Alkarias, Manique, Tomba and Jupiter's bro

Afterwards.... Tomba can't denny his future as a singer :)

Today...
Before leaving our Soc Leader (General Maximus Malakias) Invited us for a "good bye" Lunch were re-joined all the gang :D

Tomba's brother, Jupiter's brother, Tomba, Hugo, Alkarias, Duncan, General Maximus

This was a really fast catch up of our last days meeting not only what we can call soc mates, but also what we can call friends :)
Take care and I hope you enjoyed the pictures (the exclusive video!) and This might become a yearly tradition.... so get yourself ready :)

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your trip Paulo, looks like it was a beautiful area and looks like you had an amazing time. :)

Grupo utopia!

Wow awesome meet up! wtf "Travolta! cool. Todos ta'bon.:wtg:

Jedi
Force Majeure

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments so far :D

Thank you for sharing pictures of your trip! Looked like fun! :wtg:

Lucky guys

You're the lucky ones.

You only had to bear with them for a weekend. Some of us have to endure all year long :silly2:

Looool!

I feel sorry for you guys! Oh, my ears still acke from listening Tomba's singing!!!!

Besides that, you seemed to have loads of fun! How did you suddenly decide to go to algarve? I thought it was gonna be only a dinner on thursday, how did it happen?

Albufeira, huh? :) niiiiice.

PS: Manique, so they already allow you to buy your own booze at the bars? :D j/k

had a really great time there, and i had been contacted by several discographics agencys also.

thanks to all the players spreaded by portugal that made this trip unforgetable.
special thanks to my brother, manique, jupiter and tiago for entering on a great journey, next year maybe tusalusa can join and make a bigger one.

cya all next year..

P.S.- missing bratt photos cause he was always at the bar :)

LEVANTA-TE FODA-SE..

You're the lucky ones.

You only had to bear with them for a weekend. Some of us have to endure all year long :silly2:

lol
I was with them there in Gaia too some years ago .. and soon realized that the complex is even beats them drinking (Albericos is great:))!
It was confirmed some time after already here in the Algarve (i belive that Barbosa Jr and is beautiful sangria can confirm that :D )!

Looks like this time nothing changed ...

It was great to have you guys around here !
I hope it's the opposite soon!

Regards,
Maximus

Seems that you guys had nice moments at Algarve. :)

You guys don't look stoned! :eek: WTF happened ? :silly2:
Didn't the guys from Ervanaria show up ?

Nice to put faces onto names. Thanks for sharing ! :)

Thanks for sharing ! :)

I don't think they did! look at Takara, he looks loaded, unlike the rest of them :D.

Nice to put faces onto names. Thanks for sharing ! :)

I believe a next time not only the Ervanaria and TusaLusa guys shows up but also you will come join us to drink some beer at this great sun :D

by the way this was all very well calculated, but one of the meeting points was by caldas da rainha ;)
more or less by the center of our country so we invited some ppl to show up :D

had a really great time there, and i had been contacted by several discographics agencys also.

thanks to all the players spreaded by portugal that made this trip unforgetable.
special thanks to my brother, manique, jupiter and tiago for entering on a great journey, next year maybe tusalusa can join and make a bigger one.

cya all next year..

P.S.- missing bratt photos cause he was always at the bar :)

LEVANTA-TE FODA-SE..

Very well Tomba"BOT" lOl :wtg:

Amazing!!

Hi all!
Great photos here!!
That meeting was impossible to went, i hope to join you in a next meeting!
Looks like all of you are good guys!
(Tomba não sabia que eras cantor! :p)

Greatings to all from, Simon Mcveith Baptista. :cool:

love to see these ! :yay:

looks like Utopia had some fun ! :thumbup:

thanks for sharing Manique & co. - but I can't bear to hear him sing again ! :cry:

Great to see more player meets happening around the world. We also had a meet and greet session about 3 weeks ago here in Australia. Great pictures and I hope it remains annual event.

by the way we miss you sodiak when are you coming to gaia again :))

Just found a pic from the missing guy ...Bratt :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The one in the black shirt !

Was nice to meet some of the guys.
Hope to meet the rest of them, soon.

Finally i could see the faces beind the avatar and sexy voices. :D

:grouphug:

Was nice to meet the guys.
And i hope to meet the rest of them, soon.

Finally the avatars and sexy voices have a real face.
:pic: :grouphug:

PS: Manique, so they already allow you to buy your own booze at the bars? :D j/k

Yea they do with my ID :D
lol I keep having that problem.
I look even younger than what I am

thanks for great report paulo,it is very nice to see some people i talk to every day :)

Back