Anaglyph Entropia (Real 3D)

NanoTech

Old
Society
German White Angels
Roy NanoTech Lamar
After a friend brought some 3D Posters with the Red/Cyan Glasses, i checked the internet if i couldnt make use of em for my computer. What i found was iZ3D on www.iz3d.com. And the result u can see here.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
This are no post producted screenshots, it rly works ingame. Well i use a ATI card and dont know if this works with Nvidia. But it looks rly cool ingame, specialy in movement with big mob.
And whats rly genuis is that this iZ3D driver works with almost every game.
Hope u enjoy this new Entropia experience.

MfG
NanoTech

Had a look at pics with kids 3d glasses and not working however I suspect thats due to not being in GUI.
But thanks for the prompt to have a further look at this and a play when I get time:)

well u dont need to buy expensive glasses, using some made of cardboard with colored transparent foil. u just have to get sure they are RED/CYAN-BLUE.
Its just working with programs that use D3D/DirectX, OpenGL or software mode does not work. Even tried to use a Stereoscopic Player for videos but i couldnt get it running yet, the alteration/convergent in the player i tried is much too high.
And movies u can download are most RED/GREEN.

Last edited:
During a salon in Toulouse (France) with Franck (from MA) we discuss with the guy from
http://www.cerberus3d.com/

We install EU on his computer and tried to play in 3D ...

It was really amazing ... some few minor problem for having the GUI in the correct position ...
But 3D really work ... and the impression was really nice!

:D

here some videos, i think its looks better when u see the movement
[YOUTUBE]0DcRMMrIStc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]ePC9MT_fUAs[/YOUTUBE]

Doesn't work with my "avatar" 3d glasses.. but that's a different technology so I'm not surprised.

i've always wonderd do the colors loor right when this is done?

ie everything in your room is red/cyan but the stuff on your screen looks right

There are 3d monitors available now that would make Entropia look amazing. I have a friend that got one a couple months ago and showed it off with Dragon Age: Origins in order to display how well it handles high-end graphics... I have to admit, I would love to give Entropia the 3d treatment with one of those.

bump - my inerest some more ppl as it is a 2$ sollution

Im a bit impressed, but think ill wait for the jackstick in my skull option :yay:

Colours don't look great in anaglyph but by god it works! Just watched those HD videos with my Freddy's Dead 3-D glasses looks awesome!

Just been ingame, not so bad when I'm in a building gets all blocks on screen when I go outside :( My gun did look like it was hovering out the screen though! :)

Jamhot

Last edited:
WOW YEAH! It works!

The question was: will it work with my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260? Since iZ3D pointed towards ATI Radeon Graphics Cards I was in doubt. But hey, no problems :D

Now I need one of this babies:

instead of the paper-crap I use so far.

Is this cool or is it cool, eh?

Okay, the quality is bad because of JPEG compression I guess. In game it looks much better.

I used the glasses given when i went to see AVATAR in 3D and it didnt work...

it look like the technology used for the new 3D movie in theater are not red/cyan since the glasse doesnt show any tint... actually one is different than the other but clearly not seeing blue/red with them...

i heard they use polarized glasses for such movie now...thus explaining why they are not red/cyan?

That's pretty awesome :D

it look like the technology used for the new 3D movie in theater are not red/cyan since the glasse doesnt show any tint... actually one is different than the other but clearly not seeing blue/red with them...

i heard they use polarized glasses for such movie now...thus explaining why they are not red/cyan?

Yes, the AVATAR glasses will not work. You need this Red/Cyan glasses.

(I will watch AVATAR tomorrow second time ;))

polariseing doesn't work with pixelated images so you cant use that on a CRT or a plasma screen

to he honest unless you have a projector at home and are able to get cinema rip blue ray of the films you'll never use the glasses you procured at Avatar unless you go to the cinema where they will have a set for ya.

the cloesest thing you can get to that is the nvidia 3D vision glasses. and you need a screen that does 120 hz

i've tryed it but after a whyle of playing when i take the glasses off i see the world in the opposit color of each filter for 30 mins.

also you forget your looking at 3d so it just seems normal except the collors are off

3d vision is what to invest in but this is realy cool none the less

and playing all your back catalogue of games in 3d is a real treat :)

some free racing game i played for a while had a 3d function built-in

JPG totally ruins it. Try PNG.

3D stuff is like cool and stuff!

Hello,

Nice to see that those drivers work with VU 10. I messed around with them in 9 and they were fun to play with.

Thanks for the heads up :cool:

Doesn't work with my "avatar" 3d glasses.. but that's a different technology so I'm not surprised.

Lol I tried that too :yay:

bought some glasses just a few days before and tried the 3D drivers!

Its realy cool to see this game come alive even more!

Too bad I'm disabled and can't see stereoscopic images :(

Anyone knows any home 3D solution with a more advanced technology like IMAX?

Back