News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

Announcing Triton Industries Shares, Home of the Sand King​

In December 2023, Triton Industries will expand Entropia Exchange with 500.000 Triton Industries Shares! The Entropia Exchange allows participants to acquire shares via virtual companies and receive revenue in the form of dividends from estates controlled by those companies. Triton Industries is now offering shares on Triton Island, a small island northeast of Amethera on planet Calypso, also known by Entropians as the “Sand King Island”!

You can access Triton Island by teleporting to Jameson's Reach or Naval Station Triton. The Oasis is located in the middle of the desert landscape, populated by the creature class Rextelum. The Rextelum was previously thought to be extinct before Governor Jameson's expedition found a healthy population located on the Island. This creature class is currently the largest arthropod known to science, and it is speculated that its sheer size keeps it safe from other aerial predators on the island. The Triton Island is frequently visited by colonists to challenge the largest Rextelum creature “The Sand King”.

Sand-King-Area-2_[web]_16_9_x1280.webp

Triton Industries is the 5th company to be listed on the Entropia Exchange, and the first batch of shares will be made available on Tuesday, December 5th. The shares from Triton Industries will be available in multiple batches over time. You can acquire shares via the Entropia Exchange, accessed by right-clicking on your PED card.
Stay tuned for additional information and all the details about the shares!

and-King-Area-1_[web]_16_9_x1280.webp

Originally Posted Here

Considering NTI shares started with 10 ped and now they are 8 ped I consider that a flop and 0 development in that aspect.
RIP new investors in these shares.

Oh sweet another "shares" product. And there's only 500,000 of them... Can we assume they are going to also be 5 - 10 peds? Such a genius way to extract money from rubes "investors" while providing nothing of value in exchange lol.

Seriously, so the person (actually is this owned by MA?) selling these shares gets like 2.5M - 5M peds as a cash payday now... and everyone that bought has to hope that it's going to earn at least a higher % return than a basic savings account and not just tank. Well, considering how well many other deeds have done (Compet, Ark Moon deeds, TI deeds) I'm sure this is a sound investment that's sure to return the initial cost in a shade under 20 years. Maybe with the zero development and enhancements done to that area since it was created and zero planned, the guaranteed equity in price appreciation will shave that down to a clean 15 years if you buy on day 1... :ROFLMAO:

Serious question.... MA can you like develop some actual fucking gameplay for this GAME??? Or is it just 100% cash grab now? Buy tokens and mash F.... "it's minutes of fun for hundreds of dollars!"

Just wondering when should we be expecting the Cyclops Depths shares come out? Is the exit strategy here to just sell the game from the inside out? Sell shares of each section of the game for a cool $250,000 - $500,000 to the players (while they get tokens deeds yielding like 2-4% per year of money generated from players losses after the point of sale) then when the Unreal version flops, just walk away with like $4-$5 million that was made selling the game piecemeal as shares to the players?

I'm surprised we're hearing about these deeds before any sort of update regarding progress on the Unreal project. Been like a year since any big update there. You're shilling new deeds when there's been zero transparency on how the core game is going to change with Unreal and how that could affect the return of these deeds.

Last edited:
There are slightly more activity than at NTI. But nothing sayed about taxes in that area, will they be applied?

I guess those could be okay-ish if they're listed for a few PED each, but not 10 for sure. And where's the info on turnover and expected payouts?

again.... most probably this will come with a slice of payment from Calypso PP quota of decay just like NTI
400ish global per week... probably 50.000 kills on a 8 ped average = 400.000 ped shot
then there is sand king that has bigger magnitudo but had 40 kills per week or 130.000 Ped
let's round it up to 600.000 Ped per week? including residual tantillions?
ok at 2% decay it is 12.000 ped per week
12.000 / 500.000 = 0.024 Total decay per week
supposing its half for MA half for Planet Partner it is 0.012
then if it is NTI Style it is 0.006 or 1 pec every 2 week that is 26 pec per year
with a yield to be ACCEPTABLE FOR THE RISK i think 8% ? that is 0.26 /0.08 = 3.25 PED per share

I can try a guesstimate of a fail sale at 5..6 and a fallback to 4 Arkadia moon style

If its only a share and nothing else, its a fail already.
Lets see if they have something new to add, a new hot stuff can be farmed in the area and the activity it might draw can drastically change things.

I have a few questions

Is not the CLD covering this area (since it is Calypso?)... So will this "new" area take away CLD payments ?

I for one will give this a very hard pass and agree with about everyone else here. MA start developing the game rather then coming up with ever more idiotic ways to generate cash out of thin air

I have a few questions

Is not the CLD covering this area (since it is Calypso?)... So will this "new" area take away CLD payments ?

I for one will give this a very hard pass and agree with about everyone else here. MA start developing the game rather then coming up with ever more idiotic ways to generate cash out of thin air
ye would like to know that too....

were the rextelum island revs never part of cldt? or they were part in the past but wont be in future ?

No thanks ! To simply put it thats exactly what they did with CLDs because ppl were actually earning good dividends from them. Instead with the small chopped shares that take years to return what you put. They simply announced shortly before changing it and even tho players were against it MA paid no atention to complains and concerns the playerbase had (as always) Keep thinking of new ways of drying the population. The game has more serious issues economy wise and just new graphics is no solution you need to start fixing the economy. I wouldn't mind seeing farming where you can actually grow fruits and vegetables :)

No thanks ! To simply put it thats exactly what they did with CLDs because ppl were actually earning good dividends from them. Instead with the small chopped shares that take years to return what you put. They simply announced shortly before changing it and even tho players were against it MA paid no atention to complains and concerns the playerbase had (as always) Keep thinking of new ways of drying the population. The game has more serious issues economy wise and just new graphics is no solution you need to start fixing the economy. I wouldn't mind seeing farming where you can actually grow fruits and vegetables :)

If you mean the CLD / CLDT share exchange, that was the best thing they ever did to me.

Please enlighten me how the exchange has helped you?

For me, my CLDs are now non-tradable, I cannot use them as collateral anymore and I cannot freely P2P trade them anymore ...

Got them in a trade just before the annoucment for 3000p each, sold the shares after conversion happend at 100 x 35 ped each, plus the free land plot deeds still waiting on my storage to get some more from it.

It was like 30 CLD, so MA just gave me 30 x 500 free peds, thanks again MA, best update ever!

NTI shares pays from only 50% of planet calypso revenue from the area, i guess because the other 50% is still going to CLD.
Im not 100% certain about it ofc, wasnt able to find any official statement about it, but i belive that is how it works, and how it will work with this new share too.

Happy with my community for not simping to this bullshit. We learned our lesson from NTI.

You have a duty to explain exactly how the revenue is going to be generated too, and what it does for CLD holders. Are they diluting their revenue or is it coming from Mindarks stake? What content improvements are being made to justify the investment? You should have had all the information prior to making this announcement. Because this is a bad first impression.

Happy with my community for not simping to this bullshit. We learned our lesson from NTI.

You have a duty to explain exactly how the revenue is going to be generated too, and what it does for CLD holders. Are they diluting their revenue or is it coming from Mindarks stake? What content improvements are being made to justify the investment? You should have had all the information prior to making this announcement. Because this is a bad first impression.
they changed rextelum spawns to point where mob is actually huntable, dont forget about it ! :D Im sure this kind of common sense took them pretty long time, hope we can see more spawns being fixed /zychion, notus, ../ and like half of calypso mob spawns.

Any chance of MA fixing the sales history charts to show the full time of sales?
..... na, didn't think so. Maybe I'll sit this one out, just maybe maybe you understand...

This is not a good look...

You cannot sell virtual property like NTI for, what was it, $500k usd? And then let it rot and abandon your investors, then turn around and do it all over again, and again... At some point it will backfire, and so it is now.

I'm glad that something has finally been released on the New Ark Moon, but those investors have also been generally abandonned to be honest because payout is largely unchanged.

Land Plot investors are still abandoned, like 8+ years later...

How many more? As long as people keep buying I guess...?

Last edited:
Back