News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

Technically those areas are already fully developed. They have already been planted with mobs, some of which are unique to those areas, as well as rare loot that is unique to those areas as well.

I realize MA suggested they might run 'events' on Crystal Palace, thought, and they haven't really done anything with that. But those share are slightly different anyways, as they are tax based.

My suggestion, if people buy the Triton shares, is to consider what is already there the finished product and that's what you are buying, which is an area with an exclusive mob and wave event with rare loots. Everything else is just marketing...

Just in case, remind. That no one forces us to buy them. This does not narrow our capabilities, but expands them.
The only problem is that it is better (in my naive opinion) to direct efforts to correct bugs and problems accumulated over many years.

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but one question raised above would interest me to learn the answer to: Is revenue which previously was going to CLD shares being redirected to Triton shares now? Thank you in advance for clarification.
There is no good answer to this question...

Either they were lying when CLD came out and have been for years where not all planet revenue was being included.

...or they are now going to dilute what is included in CLD payout.

Those are literally the only two options and both are dick moves. It's like that scene in star wars with Darth Vader "pray I don't alter the deal further" lol

EDIT: Ok there is a 3rd option which is much worse... They are further going to cannibalize the long term profits (and sustainability) of their business by permanently reducing how much profit they make from actual gameplay by paying this out of their remaining share of equity in Caly

Last edited:
There is no good answer to this question...
Maybe they should finally answer this simple and basic question of investors. What % of turnover is goint towards towards the payout ot these shares. Not "% of part of share of something, calc yourselves schmucks"

In 10 years CLD shares will pay 1/10th because whole Calypso will be divided and into shares 🤭 And then shares of shares can be sold... Why not...

This is not a good look...

You cannot sell virtual property like NTI for, what was it, $500k usd? And then let it rot and abandon your investors, then turn around and do it all over again, and again... At some point it will backfire, and so it is now.

I'm glad that something has finally been released on the New Ark Moon, but those investors have also been generally abandonned to be honest because payout is largely unchanged.

Land Plot investors are still abandoned, like 8+ years later...

How many more? As long as people keep buying I guess...?
Sure they can. This your first time to Entropia? :)

Whats next, fort victoria(daikiba, traesk, goki wave) island shares?

What the

Does more share mean even more cut on our loot ? Or just another split between all the owners ?

Its a game but you keep hurting the players with your investments deal
You will get lesser and lesser players if the returns stay the same
And then the investments are worthless also

Np here almost done with codex on them and then i dont hunt those anymore
Tax them as much as you want haha

index.php

According to Google, the average toilet roll has 150 sheets - therefore I am excited to announce that all 150 sheets will be available for sale on Tuesday, December 5th for the low low price of [what we think the mugs will pay].

Desperate moves from a desperate company. Still, hats off for the sheer balls of trying to pull this stunt again.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out, as lets be fair, it's the only thing left going on in EU these days.

I have my popcorn ready......

What the

Does more share mean even more cut on our loot ? Or just another split between all the owners ?
Basically, they are reducing their (Calypso/Mindark) cut to pay into the deeds knowing that you will then in turn cycle/spend those peds or use them on share sales (more fees). They win either way and lose nothing for reducing their turnover cut.

With bank interest a minimum of 5% these days, there's no incentive to buy any of these shares.

Why is it so difficult to come up with something new? You are over-milking your playerbase, and they are starting to realize it that they don't have to just take it anymore.

Instead of a half assed attempt at what you think would be a fast cash grab since CP and NTI shares sold rather quickly, why not add something that players would actually want?
Why does it have to be something they can simply buy? We have TWEN right now, but there's still quite a bit of time before it's over. How about adding a special christmas twen event instead of the usual copy and paste merry mayhem?

How about you start investing more in your playerbase instead of just coming up with half assed attempts at milking them more?

Prioritize more fixing exploits, hire better testers to prevent fuckups, improve economy like rebalancing loot, crafting etc instead of next cash grab..

Take them out of the exchange , and im in.

wait til they crash then maybe i will buy a single one :ROFLMAO:

We really need clarification on this, but my current assumption, based is understood from the wording of the NTI model, that, of the planet calypso planet partner take from hunting in these areas..:

50% goes to playing CLDs
50% will go to paying the holders of these new deeds.

So MA sells off all proceeds from hunting on these two areas...again, we really need Ludvig to help clarify this.

I went in big for NTI with hopes at the bare minimum you would do a little development there, hell, even throw in a couple of extra teleporters where they are needed! But nope, absolutely nothing was done and the shares lost 20% already (if u kept them all this time) literally 0 incentive to buy triton when we been demonstrated what to expect now. So thanks for that.

They fixed a lot of the spawns for every mob on the Island .

...thus killing the fun hunting there. :sniper:

All these different maturities crawling around... getting attacked by angry Aetherexes out of the blue sky... unexpectedly globalling on Sabas that get in the way. All gone now, tidied up, boring. :dunno:

Since the CLD payouts draw on only 50% of the Calypso revenue, TrI shares payouts can and will be kept separately. I have no doubts there.

Problem is, you cannot foresee anything beyond the move to UE5. You do not know how Caly will look like after that, whether the Triton archipelago will even exist. With what we know today, all predictions have to desist with the end of 2025.

I went in big for NTI with hopes at the bare minimum you would do a little development there, hell, even throw in a couple of extra teleporters where they are needed! But nope, absolutely nothing was done and the shares lost 20% already (if u kept them all this time) literally 0 incentive to buy triton when we been demonstrated what to expect now. So thanks for that.
They'll throw you a bone with this one and make some changes.

You'll praise them for the moment and your hopes will rise thinking they are turning a new leaf only to rug pull you on the next one.

Saying: Many Entropians now avoid rugs.
The info update needs to specifically mention a pledge to protect current and future land areas in terms of attractiveness, methinks. Not that it will mean very much, but it might mean a little.

They'll throw you a bone with this one and make some changes.

You'll praise them for the moment and your hopes will rise thinking they are turning a new leaf only to rug pull you on the next one.
The only thing that would inspire me enough faith right now would be a full on announcement complete with trailer for unreal engine 5, that entire project and the future of entropia seems to have been swept under the rug?? 🤔

Back